Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Water heals wounds (Robert)

2 posters

Go down

Water heals wounds (Robert) Empty Water heals wounds (Robert)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Lilith never really understood what people saw in water. She never found anything that would calm her down there. Water meant nothing. Until recently. Last days she spent every afternoon sitting at the very odge of forbidden forrest. Summer was close, almost time to go home and despite all the recent events, Lilith wasn't overly excited to go. She felt safe in here. Feeling cold wind from the forest behind, her feet in the lake, listening to the water while watching the sun slowly travel around the sky just to disappear behind the horizon at the end of the day. She couldn't watch that from their common room. And in castle, there were people. People who hurt her, who didn't trust her, who kept sending her to hell. Water didn't judge. It calmed her down. She leaned against the tree, closed her eyes and let the sun warm her cheeks a bit. The darkness she still held onto kept her so cold. But if she came back, it would hurt much more.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Water heals wounds (Robert) Empty Re: Water heals wounds (Robert)

Post by Robert Sheeran Thu May 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Robert had been watching Lilith for a while now. He found the Snake, interesting.. She was kind, yet hung with the wrong people. Ricardo and this Kain fellow seemed the weirdest sort of friends, but Robert did not judge. He would have talked to her before now, but with the attacks on the muggleborn students, he was scared to confront any Slytherins. Him and his brother both spent most of their time safe in their common room.

Today was such a nice day, that he decided to break his rule, to Ethan's distaste. Robert had offered for Ethan to come with him, but Ethan chose to stay safe. Robert didn't blame his twin, He just wanted some adventure for a change.

So when he saw the Slytherin by the lake, he chose to finally talk to her. He walked up and then sat down beside her, pulling his knees into his chest "Enjoying the weather Lilith?" He said kindly, looking at her
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Lilith was so lost in sound of water, she didn't hear anyone coming. So when unfamiliar voice spoke, she jumped slightly. Looking at the boy in yellowish robes, she couldn't help but smile a bit, with sad painfull smile, feeling sudden urge to push darknes inside of her away just a bit. But when she did, her heart began to hurt like hell. "Hey, stranger who knows my name for some reason," she said, trying to sound cheerfully, not letting him see how broken she was inside.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Thu May 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Robert smiled an apologetic smile to the girl "Sorry, But I have made it my business to know the names of every Slytherin that may or may not send I giant monster after me." he did not mean to seem like he was accusing her, it was just a fact, every slytherin was his possible enemy, and he would rather not be caught with his pants down. He held out a hand "Robert Sheeran" He wondered if she would make the connection to Ed Sheeran, the singer.
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 6:28 pm

"Muggleborn, I take it," Lilith replied to his note about knowing name of Slytherins. "You know, if it helps you narrow down the potential problem, heirs of Slytherin usually speak parseltongue. And are purebloods. Leaves you with only particular three," she gave him a wink. She sometimes wondered how people managed to blame Harry, but nobody really turned at Gaunt siblings. Even if she wasn't sure they would do it, it was logical to look at them. Or wasn't it? "Lilith Lestrange, but you alredy know that one," she added afterwards. "So, what brings you here, sitting next to dangerous Slytherin girl?" she asked him out of curiosity.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Thu May 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Robert grinned "Nailed it in one. The pretty girl gets a prize!" He flashed her one of his trade mark winks. he then said "Well i don't pay attention to peoples blood purity., nor am I running a survey 'do you speak parseltongue?' I would be next on the heir of Slytherins hit list like that" He snapped his fingers with a smile.

he then grinned at her "Well i'm sick and tired of staying in my dorm like a scared mouse, i want to spread my wings, live dangerous.. that's where you come in" He winked again
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 6:58 pm

"Oh damn! You are muggleborn and I expect you to know who heirs of Slytherin are," Lilith laughed at her own stupidity. "Do you know professor Carrow? His wife is heir of Slytherin. She is coming from the Gaunt family. Gaunts are like the biggest royality amongst purebloods. Direct bloodline of Salazar Slytherin himself. Not really a secret that one. So, Malphas, Magnus and Mariya are all heirs. But I doubt they did it. Even if nobody knows with them. It's not like we are hanging out every evening in common room and planning a murder of every muggleborn," she gave him a wink. "Many of my housemates can do terrible stuff. But I believe they are waiting for this until they are out of school anyway," she added.

"I'm not dangerous, trust me, I am a hummingbird," she smiled sadly. "Even if I doubt Ricky would agree. Or anyone else at this point," she added more quietly, feeling darkness offering her safe place without pain again. "Maybe they are right. Maybe I tried so hard to be good, that I ended up being the worst in the end," she said, feeling one single tear leaving her eye. "But I'm not going to feed you to some beast if it helps," she imidiately added, smiling sadly again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Thu May 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Robert held up his hands "Woah there, I know that, I ask questions, no need to give me the complete history. I know who the heirs are, but if they aren't doing it, there must be more heirs." He smiled, taking the wink as somewhat of a friendly gesture, not a flirty one. He then nodded at her next statement "I've heard rumors, I know for a fact Zacharias Smith was stabbed and cut. And Sydney Di Angelo. Rumor is That Gryffindor kid, David something or other, was cut too. Guess its bad to get your house mad at us." he chuckled lightly, to show he did not blame her for any of it.

He then raised an eyebrow "Isn't Ricardo your friend?" He was unfamiliar with whatever Lilith was involved in. When she said she tried so hard to be good that she ended up worse off he shook his head "No, you aren't bad. Just don't try to be good.. make it natural." He then saw the tear and reached over and wiped it off lightly with his thumb "hey now, none of that." He said with a sad sort of smile. It grew into a bigger smile when she said she was not going to send a monster after him "Well damn, so much for living dangerous." he joked
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu May 29, 2014 7:22 pm

"There are more heirs. But not here, not at this school. Marvolo has a twin sister and she has children too. Son and daughter I believe. But nobody knows where they are. Theory is they live in Czechia," Lilith replied. "There is a school in Czechia which Slytherin helped to build. And there is a house just like Slytherin, made in his name. Morana's children are most likely considered as heirs there," she added. There was not much known about Morana Gaunt, but the fact she was on the most wanted list. "Well, I can tell you there are quite a few very sick snakes. But, if you avoid them, you are fine," she finished with a smile.

"He was my boyfriend. He is not anymore. He hates me, because in his eyes I am a liar and a slut," she explained, her voice cold and distant again. "It's hard to be natural good, when you are a Lestrange. I can be as natural as I want to, but at the end of the day, I still must fight to keep that, which only makes it worse," Lilith tried to explain. "Sometimes it's safer not to be a snake with famous name. Because when you are one, but don't fit in, it's hell. I don't have where to go. At the end of the day, I will still have to come back to the dungeons and face them," she sighed.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Thu May 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Robert listened patiently to Lilith's story "So Salazar made another school? Are stabbings expected there?" He knew he had no chance of going there, so wasn't too worried about it, or fussed. he then smiled at her and said "I will be sure to avoid them.. being a son of a famous muggle singer would only get me so far.." He smiled back at her.

He raised an eyebrow "Why would he think that?" He asked her, not trying to be invasive, he just liked to gather information before he judged. He then shrugged and said "Names mean nothing. I'm a Sheeran..okay I want to be a singer. Ethan is a Sheeran, and he wants to be a professional sports player, Quidditch to be exact. Before that it was football.. anyway, point is. Your name does not define you, you define you." Rob said in a reassuring tone. He then pointed out "Zack is the heir of Hufflepuff, and being that got him attacked, so its not just Snakes, its everyone. Lucky for me, no one knows Ed Sheeran unless they are muggleborn, or have any knowledge of muggle culture, otherwise i would be in the same spot as you."

Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri May 30, 2014 3:45 am

"He did. Much darker, much more dangerous. I've only heard stories about Wolfclaw and Czechia in general. The lands are in hands of ancient vampire Amelia Grindelwald, who is, as some say, as old as the school itself. Two extremely dangerous clans took the land for their own in a way, the Vagr, clan of wolf people and Travellers, basicaly pretty dark fucked up monks. If you think Hogwarts are dangerous for muggleborns, I'm not sure what would you think about Wolfclaw. Muggleborns aren't even allowed to enter I believe," Lilith told him what she knew or heard about the school. "If we ever get lucky for Triwizard tournament, we may meet them. Wolfclaws," she added.

"Because I was raped. And instead of telling him, I made deal with my rapist to keep it secret. Because I was afraid Ricky would leave me if he knew. Which was exactly what he did," she said with a shrug. But deep inside, she felt terrible pain. "Well, your singer dad doesn't happen to be in prison for murder, treason and torture of two people into insanity, together with your aunt. Your uncle didn't die in that prison for the same reasons. And your mum isn't a runaway from that prison for, suprisingly, the very same things as well. And the other relatives, like grandma Dellen or aunt Bri are vampires. Even if aunt Bri is a good person, does that really help, when somebody sees me and hears my name?" she said bitterly.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Rob looked at her and sighed "Vampires ruling the school, is murder regular there?" It was getting harder and harder to be upbeat about this school. He lost all hope when she said they could come for a triwizard tournament "Well I'm dead." He said, with the smallest of shrugs.

He then sighed "Secrets are bad in a relationship. You may think you were doing good by not telling him, but it was really not the best coarse of action. If you truly deserved him, he would have accepted it.. maybe even tried to kill the guy.. knowing Ricardo." He listened to her tell him about her family and shook his head "True, he is not. But there are the crazy fans, then the crazy haters I have to deal with, that was one reason I was glad to come to hogwarts, no one trying to kipnap me, or beat me up, or sleep with me. Here i am normal. Maybe you should live with muggles if its that bad." He suggested at the end of his small speech in a comforting tone, placing a hand on her shoulder "No mater how bad it is though. you will get through it. Humans are made of tough stuff, wizards and witches even tougher." He gave her a small reassuring smile.
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:19 pm

"No, you're not. If you ever come across them, just don't piss them off. They will ignore you most of the time. In UK, as guests, they wouldn't do much unless you give them a reason. Their headmistress doesn't go easy on them from what I've heard. If you were in Czechia, you would be dead. But not here," Lilith gave him cheerful smile. Being muggleborn was hard, she couldn't imagine being one. Specialy not past year. Muggleborns were probably only ones who reminded her she had not the worst situation.

"I know, but it's kinda hard being honest, when something like this happens. It's much more complicated and simply... there is nobody to help me in my common room, you know? I have to fight for myself every single day. It's hard. But live with muggles? Are you insane? They would hunt me down. My family, Kain, snakes on his side, but mainly my dad. He would break out of Azkaban, find me and kill every single muggle in five mile radius if not more. So, living with muggles is out of question," she told him sadly, but honestly. She was stuck. All she had was her fight for sane mind.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:50 pm

He smiled a small smile back at her "When do I give anyone a reason to kill me? I'm a likable guy." He teased. He never planned on going to Czechia, so he figured he was safe. No one would kill him here in England, would they?

He then smirked despite himself and said "There is extra room in my bed if your interested?" He gave her another one of his winks. His happy go lucky expression left him when she said the muggles would die that she lived with and said "yeah.. no living with my dad then" he then gained his normal attitude back to say "Lilith, you are not as bad as you think you are. First of all, you are talking with me, as muggleborn as we get, a Hufflepuff no less. You are trying to warn me about the dangers of our world, and you are more concerned with muggle's safety than you are yours. You are a wonderful girl lil" He added the last part quietly.
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Lilith blushed slightly at his words. "Thanks," she said, it was more like a whisper into the wind as one tear stremed down her cheek again. He had no idea how much she needed to hear this. As much as she still didn't believe those words. She was terrible person. Or at least she was turning into one. And she realized that even more now, as she didn't deny his words, but instead selfishly claimed them, glad he sees her differently. She was using him in a way. Because if he knew, he would never understand. Nor like her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:10 pm

He smirked slightly and rubbed her cheek "Is that a blush I see? For a lowly muggleborn no less?" He teased her, When he saw another tear, he sighed and and leaned back. "You need some sort of cheering up.. I could sing for you.." It was his turn to blush lightly, then he continued "I have been known to sing people to sleep.. maybe that would work for you.. of course I could also sing you out for your clothes.." He winked, trying for normal, to cheer her up
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down