Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Luna hugs back and a shiver runs down her spine as he kisses her neck. ''Go on...tell me!'' She says laughing. ''My night? It's our night...'' She whispers into his ear with a blush. She kisses his cheek and smiles.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey love? Bless me with a smile? (Invite only.

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Kronos hugged her some more and placed his head on her chest. "There like Pillows" He said with a chuckle. "I just wanna be with you. So choose."

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Luna hugs back and runs her hands through his hair when he rests his head on her chest. She laughs softly at his words and a smile grows at his chuckle. She lets her mind wander and a song pops in her head. She breathes deeply and opens her mouth, the song emitting in her soft voice.
''Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
and just forget the world?''

She sings out, staring at the stars with a smile on her face, pure happiness in her eyes, heart and soul because of her true love in her arms.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 am

Krono grinned. "Yeah, I think I would. Luna...I love you" He wrapped his arms round her an chuckled.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 am

Luna smiles at his comment and stares at him lovingly. ''Kronos...I love you too..so so much..'' She says, heart pounding fast and grinning as his simple touch sends electricity around her body. She nestles in his arms, feeling safe, loved and most importantly, his. ''I asked you a question at Marvolo's but...it never got answered. What do you think the future has planned for us?'' She asks, staring at the stars.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 am

Kronos smiled. He used his wand and created a story.

We will be happy and joy full. However. During the war a divide, obstacle will separate us. Its name is Azkaban, however. No matter what I am coming home, and taking you to be mine once again. When I return, I see children and joy, love and prosperity, happiness and fun. I see us living long and watching our children grow old. We always stay our rebellious self's and we love it.

"That's what I see my love."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:45 am

Luna reads the story and looks at the floor. ''Azkaban means you'll leave me...You better come home.'' She says. She knew Azkaban was a possibility and it seems Kronos did as well. ''Kronos...I'll be away. I'll hide...anything to keep our children safe.'' She puts her hands on her stomach and stares at Kronos in the eyes. She softly touches her stomach and stares back at the story with watery eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:38 am

"Luna, I know you will. I will do anything to stay out. You know I will."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:20 am

Luna kisses him and strokes his cheek lovingly. ''Home will be waiting if you do go in...'' She nuzzles him and wraps her arms around his neck. ''I love you so fucking much...I can't imagine life without you just please...do not get hurt in any shape or form.'' She says, burying her head in his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 am

"I won't born tank." he chuckled and cuddled with her.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 am

Luna rolls her eyes. ''Uh huh.'' She laughs and rolls, sitting on him. She puts her hands on his chest and kisses him softly, stroking his cheek with her thumb. ''So was relaxing all you had in mind?'' She asks with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:34 am

Kronos laughed. "Why, got something you wish to do?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 am

Luna smirks. ''I was simply curious! So do you?'' She asks again with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

"I wish to spend time with you relaxing and doing what ever you want."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Luna smiles and kisses his cheek. ''I love you....I want you...'' She whispers, blushing. She kisses him deeply and rolls onto her back staring at the stars with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Kronos took that as cue to remove his shirt and kiss her, his hand on her neck holding her to him, his other hand wrapping round her waist.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Luna stares at his chest with a smirk. She kisses back and puts her hands on his chest, touching it softly. She nibbles on his bottom lip slightly and pulls away to take off her shirt, revealing a dark purple bra. She kisses him again, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Kronos grins and kisses her bra above her Nipples. He chuckles and slowly takes it off. He pushes her against him and he rubs her lower back, his spare hand now on her upper back holding her chest against him.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Luna's heart quickened as he takes her bra off. Her body shivers as he rubs her back and she leans into his touch like a moth to a flame. She kisses his neck and his chest. Her fingers hover his chest with feather like touches and she kisses his jawline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Kronos smiles and bites her nipple gently, then tugs it and grind it between his teeth. He rolls dragging her with him. He now is sat with her in his lap. He kisses her body, from her neck down and back up over and over. He rubs her upper and lower back but also pushes her against him.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Luna moans and held his head close to her breast, running her hand through his hair. She wraps her legs around his waist and tilts her neck to give him better access to her neck. She scratches his chest leaving red marks as he pushes her against him. She grinds her hips against his and kisses his jawline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2