Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just Too Far Away (Vixen)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Too Far Away (Vixen) Empty Just Too Far Away (Vixen)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Regulus sat in the sofa of the common room. The fire in the fireplace sparked, as Regulus noticed he was alone. Again. Lucius was probably off somewhere with Regulus's cousin. Rabastan with Katrina, and Barty was probably having fun with Morana somewhere as well. Probably planning the wedding. Yet, Astra was so far away. Regulus couldn't do anything. Just lay around, waiting for death to come. Even classes weren't as enjoyable anymore...

Back to top Go down

Just Too Far Away (Vixen) Empty Re: Just Too Far Away (Vixen)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Vixen entered the common room after FINALLY finishing her last class of the day. She was happy to see the firplace was lit and the room empty... Well almost... "Enjoying the peace and quiet, Reg?" she asked as she walked around to the far armrest of the sofa he was sitting on and sat on it, looking at him with a coy smile. He really was a good looking young man, she reasoned as her dark eyes looked him over quickly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Regulus sighed, but put on a small smile, as Vixen came in. "Yeah. I'm simply disliking the solitude." he asked, looking straight at her. "Still, fire was keeping me company." He smiled brightly, turning his head to the fire once more. "Are your classes done for the day?" he asked, still observing the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:52 pm

"FINALLY done," she said with a chuckle. "Yours?" Vixen asked, casting a look at the fire. Fire was a good companion. She often enjoyed simply being alone with the fire burning. The sounds it made as it spoke were soothing to her. "If you like, I can leave you with your fire compnay," she said sliging her pack over her shoulder and preparing to get up.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:03 pm

"Done. A looong time ago," Regulus answered, with a small smirk. As Vixen offered to leave, Regulus rushed towards her, and tapped the sofa. "Do not even dare!" he said softly with a chuckle. "Fire doesn't talk Vixen." He was desperately needing some sort of social interaction. Being lonely was extremely boring. More than what he imagined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Vixen put her hands up in front of her chest in mock surrender. "Fine, fine. I'll stay," she said as she slipped her pack off her shoulder and set it on the ground. Vixen then slid off the armrest and onto the sofa next to Regulus. She loosened her Slytherin tie and unbuttoned the top button to her white shirt, whose sleeves were rolled to just above her elbow. She was one of the few who opted for the sweater-vest instead of the typical sweater. Vixen also, was commonly seen in black slacks, but today, she was being a little different. Today, she wore her uniform skirk with black kitten-heel shoes. However, in true Vixen fashion, her hair was twisted up and held in place by her wand. Mixing it up was good in her opinion. It kept people on their toes.

"So, what's up?" she asked. Best to start off simple since Regulus was obviously seeking a companion that can hold a conversation over a fire that could not.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Regulus sat back on the sofa, unbuttoning his dark green sleeveless vest. His had ripped the sleeves of his shirt in a moment of anger when Philip told him Sirius had left him for dead, and used that shirt often to remember his brother had stopped caring for him. "I believe, the sky Vixen!" Regulus joked, with a small smile. "Nothing too much. Everyone's keeping themselves busy. You know, Morana is going to marry Barty soon. They're probably working on the wedding, and Rabastan is god knows where with Katrina. Rodolphus is probably having fun with my cousin Bella, and Lucius is probably also with Narcissa. As you can see, I'm probably the only boy from our inner circle who doesn't have anything to do lately" he said, managing to put on a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Vixen chuckled at his joke. "Touche," she said, glad that she could make him smile. At hearing about everyone he genrally hung out with having something to do with a special someone, she understood how he felt, and was even happier to bring that smile to his face. "I don't have anyone either, Reg. So, we are in the same boat. Nothing to do...." she said, kicking off her shoes and tucking her legs up next to her. "Sorry about the little thing you had to send back to WolfClaw. I kind of heard about her from some of the other snakes," she said, looking at him, her dark eyes sincere.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Regulus snorted slightly. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he blinked several times, and started to get more comfortable. "This is one heck of a boring boat I tell you..." he chuckled, using his wand to a bench close to him, he extended his legs and rested his trainers there. "Astra?," he sighed "She's the reason I'm alone. I don't like to think about her anymore..." he said, taking a deep breath. He didn't think about her because it'd just remind him of how alone he truly was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Vixen nodded in agreement as she tilted her head, resting it on the back of the sofa and looking up at the ceiling. "Boring it is....." she murmured. At hearing him mention Astra, and not wanting to think about her, she looked at him. "Sorry for bringing her up. I didn't know if you two were still together or not," she said putting a friendly hand on his leg. Vixen hadn't had the opprotunity to really get close to anyone in a romantic manner in a long time thanks to her fmaily moving around a bunch. But, there was one boy she got invovled with when she was in France for almost a year... Sadly, that ended when she got word that they were moving, again.... "I've been there...." she added with a soft smile.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Regulus shot a look at the girls hand, before looking into her eyes. "It's not a problem..." He said, sighing. He slid his hand down his leg, meeting Vixen's. He squeezed it tightly, smiling. "We've both been through things. What matters is, we're here now. Thanks..." He smirked. "For being here...not letting me be alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Vixen looked at Regulus' hand as he took hers and gave it a squeeze. His hand was so warm compared to hers. When he thanked her, she tilted her head and half-smiled, her brown eyes sparkling slightly. "Anytime. What kind of housemate would I be if I just left you here when you wanted company?" she asked rhetorically. "Besides, you're good company," she said, completing her smile.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Regulus smiled, still looking at their hands. He intertwined their fingers. Vixen's skin was not as steamy as Regulus, but he had been next to the fire for around two hours. It was normal he had more heat coming out of him... "I've been told that before." He winked, as the fire sparked loudly. "You're not too bad to be around yourself." he said, looking back at the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Vixen's eyes softened as he interlinked their fingers. Not only was Regulus good looking, he was proving sweet, as well. "I have to say, while I've heard that, not many outside of Slytherin would agree with you," she said with a small sigh. Vixen turned her attention to the fire as one of the logs broke in half sending a spray of sparks up into the chimney. "Guess I'm too feisty for them. More of I don't take their crap, and they don't like it, I think," she added, a slight downcast tone to her voice. While she was normally, alright with her stand-for-herself nature, sometimes the reactions from others when she acted on it was less then thrilling.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Regulus brought their intertwined hands up, and kissed Vixen's softly. "Do you think I care what idiotic Lions, Ravens, Puffs and wherever other house that may think you're not good company say? I say you're good company. That's what matters," he answered lightly. Reg lifted an eyebrow afterwards, at Vixen's comment. "Too feisty? I can definitely tell you you're not too feisty for me," he replied, winking once more. Vixen was indeed nice company. No one should say otherwise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Vixen's cheeks colored slightly when he kissed her hand lightly. "Thanks, Reg," she said sweetly when he told her that only what he said mattered on this topic of her being good company or not. At his question, she shifted to her coy smile and narrowed her dark eyes slightly. "As how do you know that I'm not too feisty for you?" she asked in a voice to match her coy smile.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:23 am

Regulus put on a devilish smirk at the sound of Vixen's question. He was a Black. No girl could overwhelm him. He and Sirius were the proof the Black brothers couldn't be dominated. "No girl is too feisty for me. I'm a slytherin. And a Black. I can handle whomever comes my way..." he responded, blowing a kiss at Vixen, in a playful manner. Rabastan and Rodolphus surely wouldn't be too irritated if Regulus was talking to Vixen. They were all pure bloods after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 am

Vixen chuckled darkly at his response. "Ah yes, a Black and a Slytherin.... Quite the....what's the word.... delightful, combination," she said with a wink.

Just as then, the Slytherin common room door opened and in walked a few fourth and fifth years trailing behind a sixth year. "Well, well, well.... Look what he have here. If it isn't Wittle Vixy, the fox of Slytherin herself," he mock cooed to her. Vixen's dark eyes narrowed as he neared them. He put a hand under her chin, and she immediataly went rigid, tightening her grib on Regulus' hand. "Too bad your big, bad cousins aren't here, Vixen... I'm sure they'd have something to say about me....touching you...." he said as his eyes trailed over her body before looking back into her face. "I can handle myself, thanks," she spat as she pushed his hand away. Quickly and firmly, he grasped her wrist, making her wince slightly. "Why don't you just prove it...." he spat back.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:13 am

Regulus smirked, before sighing. "Sirius is the only one who broke that delightful combo, by being sorted into gryffindor," he responded, rolling his eyes.

Regulus then shot a look at the Nott fellow. As he started to touch Vixen, Regulus narrowed his eyes. When he finally grabbed her wrist, he let go of her hand. He got up in a frenzy, and let his wand slide down his sleeve. He pointed it straight at the other boy's face, clenching his jaw. "You like your face....don't you?" he asked, the tip of his wand touching the boy's forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am

Nott's eyes hardened as Regulus's wand was now touching his forehead. "What? Am I moving in on something that you've taken a liking to, Black? You do know why her parents named her Vixen, right? They knew she'd be an easy fuck..." he said with a grin and quickly grabbed the back of Vixen's neck and pulled her in for a hard kiss. When Vixen fought against him, he held her all the tighter.

Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Regulus pulled his wand back, chuckling loudly. He ripped the bastard from Vixen, and smirked. "I asked you a question, and you didn't answer," he pushed the boy into the others, bringing Vixen to him. He moved his wand again, as the boy bounced back of his idiotic friends. He made his way to Regulus, who sighed. "Incendio..." He said, as the boy's lips were the first thing to catch fire. It quickly spread, burning his face as he rolled on the ground. One of his friends, the only one who wasn't shocked, put the fire out. "This is a warning. You touch my Vixen again, I'll kill you!" He growled, as some boys swiftly made their way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Vixen watched as the boy was ripped from her and flung into his friends. She looked at Regulus as he pulled her to him, a touch of confusion touching her dark eyes. She winced, only slightly as his spell burned the boy's face. Vixen set her jaw as she watched one of the others put out the flames licking the boy's face. His next words rang in her ears as she turned her eyes, dumbfounded to him... You touch my Vixen again... His Vixen?

As Nott staggared to his feet, with help from the few that remained, he growled at the two of them, "Fuck you, Black! Take her then, she's not worth much! She's nothing..." He made his way to the hospital wing, shoving those who were trying to help him out of the way, cursing under his breath the entire way there...
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Regulus smirked, as the boys left once more, going after their little hurt friend. He let out a demented chuckle putting his wand away. He enjoyed causing that boy pain. Especially since he touched one of his friends. "Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare him that much!" he said, turning to Vixen, as a vile grin remained on his face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Vixen's eyes met his for a moment before looking away. "Thanks, Reg," she said timidly, rubbing the ache from her wrist where the boy had grabbed her. When she looked back up, her coy smile was back and the confusion that flitted across her eyes was there and then gone. "Guess you could have done worse," she said darkly. "Salazar help him if he's gotten even more fresh," she said with a wink. Had Regulus no idea that she had been moments away from drawing the small dagger sheathed on her thigh.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Regulus smirked lightly, winking at the Lestrange girl. "You're welcome," he answered, grabbing her wrist slowly after Vixen rubbed it. Regulus kissed softly, before looking up at her. No one hurt his friends. And Vixen had become a friend already. "Much worse. If he put his hands elsewhere he wouldn't walk out of this room with them," he responded, smiling. Regulus wasn't done with that guy. He was gonna have another talk with him. Soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next