Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

One Day Off [M] (Vixen)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Day Off [M] (Vixen) Empty One Day Off [M] (Vixen)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Yes, finally that sunday had come. Mars was planning on leaving the fort for a long time now however he had to wait until after Halloween which was boring, now, everyone thought he was still asleep, and what did he do? He left. Left to go do something. He was tired of his siblings and of the army he needed a woman's touch he hadn't gotten in so long. Entering a bar in the known knockturn alley, everyone stopped to look at the strange dressed man. He was dressed with black slacks, and a torn apart tunic that was around his waist, and then with a visible sheath for his sword. He sat at the counter, as slowly everyone began to look away, "One bottle of scotch," he growled at the barkeep.

Back to top Go down

One Day Off [M] (Vixen) Empty Re: One Day Off [M] (Vixen)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:24 pm

What a day.... Vixen sighed as she made her way into one of her favorite bars in Knockturn Alley. She had dropped off Will to stay with a friend, and just wanted to blow off some steam. She miss Regulus on night like tonight, wanting nothing more than to be in his arms, and possibly his bed. As the bell sounded, letting the barkeep know she was there, she smiled gently to the man. "You're usual, Miss Lestrange?" he asked. "How many time do I need to tell you to call me Vixen?" she asked playfully, walking to the bar and nodding for her usual, "Make it a double, tonight." The barkeep mixed her drink and slid it to her. "You can tell me over and over, but you will always be Miss Lestrange. It's on the house, hon," he said with a wink. Thanking the man, she moved to one of her favorite arm chairs in front of the roaring fire and sat, sipping her drink. It was nice to have a night just for her....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:30 pm

"Lestrange huh?" Mars asked as he sipped his drink, "We had quite a lot of ye' back in the time...shame R. and F. fucked it all up I've heard," Mars spoke only for Vixen to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Turning her dark eyes to the voice that addressed her. He was a striking man, dressed in an odd kind of fashion, but handsome just the same. The way he spoke, though... It was different. "Back in the day, huh?" she asked. He mentioned R and F and a twisted kind of grin touched her lips. "I don't know that fucking things up is the right way to put it, but I suppose if having more girls than boys is what you are talking about, then yes," she answered him, her voice dark and smooth as she got up and moved to where he was sitting. "Care for some company?" she asked him.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Mars nodded at her latter question because he needed not to give his opinion on the boy girl matter. If you valued your family, you had boys. And that was it. That was why the Grimms were still alive, and to this day had their legacy intact. "I suppose you want to know my name, aye Vixen?" he grinned at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 am

"A name would be nice," she answered him as she took a seat next to him. "You know mine," she added, smiling her usual coy smile and crossed her legs. In her mind, she was happy she picked her black boots, dark wash jeans, and teal empire waisted top with her black leather jacket. Tucking her dark hair behind her ears, she sipped her drink and waited to her this man's name.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

"Hard not to," he winked at her, then sipped his scotch. Setting the glass down he exhaled, "Mars Talos Grimm," he exclaimed his name with pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

"Mars... Like the planet or the god?" Vixen asked with an elegantly raised eyebrow as she drank deeply. He certainly fit the bill for a god in her eyes... Grimm... "By the way, do you happen to know a Kronos Grimm? I went to school with him when we were kids. He's a good friend of mine," she added setting her glass down and running her fingers along it's top, making it sing softly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

"I'm as huge as the planet and as powerful as the god, so you tell me," he answered with a grin ear to ear wide. His pecs tensed when she spoke of Kronos, as they did whenever his army was spoken off, "I do, he's a good soldier," he answered with the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Vixen tilted her head slightly as Mars gave his description of himself. "I will have to agree with you on that one," she said, a small flush coloring her cheeks. He truly was a god incarnate it seemed. Seeing his reaction to the mention of Kronos, she smiled. "That he is. I've fought beside him and bled for him. He's a good man.... Are you a soldier, too?" she asked, her voice beginning to soften as they got to know one another and she remembered school and the battles they were all involved with.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Mars' arm was suddenly around Vixen as the bench he sat on had suddenly been brought closer to Vixen's. "Well you're not so bad yourself, my goddess," he purred into ear. "Not quite, I'm a general," he whispered as a way to answer her last question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Vixen gasped slightly as Mars was suddenly rather close to her and hard his arm around her. His purr in her ear made goosebumps raise on her flesh. "I am no goddess," she said back breathlessly. Her heart was beginning to race as his scent, all male, filled her. "A general..... That's rather impressive....." she whispered back.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Mars smirked at their closeness, he wanted to make her his he couldn't lie, she was as attractive as they came, and he didn't know what was stopping him from taking her there, maybe he had grown a conscience in his sleep, who knew. "We need a room for ourselves, I can't handle it much longer," he admitted, cutting to the chase, as he set a hand on her thigh gripping it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Vixen's dark eyes grew wide when he mentioned they needed a room. She only just met him and he wanted to bed her. "But we've only just-" Vixen began but stopped short as a gasp caught in her throat when his strong hand found her thigh and gripped it. Biting her bottom lip, she looked at him and quickly made the decision. Against her better judgement, she decided that she needed the feel of a man again. "Come on," she said as she moved to the front desk and booked a room. Handing him the key marked 313, she linked her hand with his and lead him to the stairs.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:43 pm

As Vixen pulled him along his grin grew wider as excitement took over him. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs princess style, and then set her down once they were up the stairs. He sniffed her hair as he licked her neck, he truly couldn't wait. "C'mon, lead me to your lair," he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Vixen was leading the way for them when she was suddenly in Mars' arms. They seemed to almost fly up the stairs to the third floor when he set her down gently. A small gasp sounded from her as he smelled her hair and his tongue trailed up her neck. Leaning into his strong body, Vixen purred darkly into his ear, "Only three doors down." It had been so long.... And every touch from Mars set her on fire with desire to let him take her. Grabbing his torn shirt, she pulled him to the room, her eyes never leaving his. As they reached the door that matched the key she had given him, she leaned against the door frame and said darkly and winked, "Here.... You have the key."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Once Vixen stopped speaking the key was already in the keyhole, and the door was already opened. Pushing it open all the way, Mars pulled her inside the room, entering afterwards. He threw the keys onto a small table and closed the door shut behind them. Unwrapping the rag he had around his waist and dropping his sheath, he pulled his slacks down, followed by his combats boots. He was now nude, and grinned, "Your turn," he hummed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Mars opened the door and pulled her inside, shutting the door behind them. She turned to watch him and was stunned that he simply stripped before her and soon, was standing in nothing but his skin. He was even more stunning without his clothes, and Vixen was rather impressed with him. When he told her it was her turn to strip, Vixen popped a hip and tilted her head slightly grinning coyly. With a small shrug, she slipped out of her boots and jeans, teal shirt, and jacket. She now stoop in only her black lace panties and bra. Moving to him, Vixen put her hands on his ripped chest and gently kissed his collarbones up to his next to his jaw. Sighing happily, she let her dark eyes look up into his face.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Mars watched her caress his body with her lips, and he smirked once she looked up at him, "You forgot this," he grinned as his hand came down her chest ripping her bra apart. Then he pushed her onto the bed with only one hand and climbed on top of her, ripping her panties apart with his fingers, "Now we're even," he chuckled as he kissed her fiercely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:49 pm

"So I did," Vixen said darkly as his hand made easy work of her bra. Falling onto the bed, her eyes watched as his strong body climbed on top of her. He removed her panties like he had her bra and his comment made Vixen chuckle in return. "So we are," she said just before his lips met hers, kissing her hard, which she returned just as fiercely, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

His fingers went down to her entrance and he entered her with his middle finger while his tongue made short work of her breasts licking them savagely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Vixen lay back as she felt his touch drift over her body and then enter her causing her to gasp softly and making her hips rise to meet his hand. While he tasted her bare breasts, she ran her fingers though his hair, and cupped the back of his neck. Her body remembered what it was like to be touched by a man, and as he touched her, her body awoke and craved him more and more with each passing moment.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:07 pm

He swiftly entered her with another of his fingers, feeling her fluids over his skin, as he kissed down from her chest to her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Vixen moaned as she felt his touch deepen within her and his kisses run down her body. "Mars.... You are truly a god among men...." she said breathlessly. Reaching down as far as she could, the tips of her fingers brushed over his arousal. She bent just a bit more so she could wrap her warm fingers around him.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:53 pm

"Indeed I am," he smirked down at her, pushing his fingers in and out at a rapid succession, holding back his groans of pleasure, "When you're ready, warn me," he winked at her but he preferred not to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next