Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed)

3 posters

Go down

Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed) Empty Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed)

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:27 pm

Marcus and his twin entered a shadowy bar in hogsmeade, and Marcus cracked his knuckles, "The Lestrange kid is over there..." Marcus said, tilting his head and motioning for Fenix to tag along. She was with some fellow Slytherins. Once Marcus arrived, one of the Slytherins started to chug down butterbeer. He slapped his head, making him spill it. "Wow, what the-..." the child quickly cowered in fear, "Scram..." he whispered as her friends all left. "Figured you weren't such a pussy as those other idiots..." he said, as he and Fenix took a seat. "Good afternoon, Vixen Lestrange."
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed) Empty Re: Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Vixen was sitting in one of the many bars having a much needed drink with some of her fellow Slytherins. Felix's death was weighing heavy on her mind, and a drink just seemed like a good choice at the moment. When two dark figures approached their table, causing one to spill much of his drink and telling the others to flee, Vixen took a long draw from her glass of butterbeer as they sat and greeted her. Setting her glass down silently, she raised her dark eyes to both men. "You know me, but I believe I don't know either of you....gentlemen...." she said glancing from one to the other. "I am no weakling like many others I know...." Vixen added darkly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed) Empty Re: Tick Tock Vixy (Shadow Twins, Vixen, Closed)

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Fenix smiled. "You knew his step son, rather well I may add, I am sure he mentioned us. Felix was a great kid...and you seem to dishonor him...sitting back...not mourning..." he tilted his head and sat before her. "However. Maybe...we can offer you something."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Vixen's eyes widened and shot to the man sitting directly across from her when the other mentioned Felix. "Felix... Felix Shadow was your...." looking away, she shook her head lightly, "I am sorry. He was a dear friend." When she was told she was not mourning his death, she looked at the other man. "I mourn for him. I have and I am. I train has he taught me in his memory. I think of him and his eternal puzzles that sharpened the mind. I have not ended my mourning...." Vixen said tightening her grip on her glass. Fighting back her tears that were never spilled for Felix, she swallowed and looked at both men, "Tell me who you are and what it is you offer."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 pm

"You see, I held Felix most dear. He was my stepson, yes, but, I held him very dear. Not counting my brother here, he was the one I was closer to. And his death was the last drop. We've waged war on the Grimms. And since you were so close to my son, we are offering you the chance of joining us in our quest to end them, by helping us with one simple task," he said, his voice echoing throughout the bar, but no others dared to look.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Vixen's heart broke more than it already was at hearing that both of these men were Shadows that held Felix closer than a stepson. She could see that plain as day. "Waging war to end the Grimms?" she echoed the man's words. That meant that Kronos was in danger. Be careful.... Vixen heard Felix's voice in the warning her mind gave her. "What is it you need my help with?" she asked quietly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:37 pm

"We need to get onto the grounds of hogwarts. Not to fight, to talk to Jocelyn, Felix's sister, his stepdaughter. We need to talk to her and Dragon watches over her so we can't, we must get her at the school. We know Felix would have mentioned one or two ways on and off, and I am sure a slytherin could find a way as well." he said with a smile
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:47 pm

"To talk?" Vixen asked. Leaning heavily on the table with her arms, she leveled her eyes with the men. "I have heard of your so called talks. I'm sorry, but I cannot sneak you into Hogwarts. Syltherin or not, I cannot. I'm sorry," she said with a shall shrug as she leaned back in her seat. There was a war going on all around them, and to just trust two men who claimed to know Felix wasn't smart. He would have been disappointed in her. Sure she felt sadness for Felix's death and she would love to help these fellow Shadows, but she lost a friend once to standing by. Vixen was going to do all in her power to keep the others safe, no matter what it took.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:07 pm

"You can," Marcus said lightly, but set both his hands on the table powerfully, "It's what my son would've wanted Lestrange, for his death to be avenged," he said, clenching his jaw. That Gaunt one...yes, she was gonna pay. But the Grimms came first. If Fenix thought Marvolo would be a good target, then she would be attacked as well. Either way, Marcus was gonna get her.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Locking her dark eyes on the man across from her, Vixen's features hardened. "Forgive me for not believing you right off. Felix was a brilliant mind with a reason for everything he did. he might have not been close to everyone, but that didn't mean he didn't care for others he used his moves against. I do not believe that he would want you to 'talk' to anyone to bring about avenging his death. So, no, I cannot and will not sneak you into the castle," she said darkly. Pushing herself away from the table, she stood and made to leave tipping her head and saying, "Now, if you will both excuse me, I must be leaving."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Fenix put his hand on her shoulder and forced her down. He drew a picture. Then placed it on the desk. He twisted it to show Felix, Fenix and Marcus stood in a row crossed arms. The three had a grin strapped to their faces. "He was a son to me. THEY TOOK THAT!" he shouted. He calmed himself and spoke. "That kid meant the world to me, now. I don't wish to watch his sister die! I wish to talk to her, save her. SHE IS NOT A GRIMM! She's a Shadow. We swore to protect all Shadows, all of Roses children...We didn't know about her...once they figure out who she really is. SHE IS DEAD! Do you want an innocent girl to die, her blood on your hands?! Don't think so, if you get us in, we can pull her out and protect her as we did Felix."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Vixen winced as she was forced back down into her seat. Seeing the picture of Felix before her, she gently bit her bottom lip as she took the picture in her hands. She missed him, their talks, their training... He was a dear friend... Setting the picture back down, she looked up at them. The only she Grimm Vixen knew was Joceyln, which was who they wanted to talk to. But something didn't seem right. "There are no hard feelings towards Jocylen. Her being a Shadow isn't going to mean anything. She has all kinds of eyes on her, as you have already said. You say you want to protect her as you protected Felix? Nice job as he's dead!" she spat at them both.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Marcus' eyes twitched, as a man jogged to Vixen's aid. Marcus placed his arm in the way, and the man went against it, falling to the floor. Taking out a dagger, Marcus stabbed the man's gut several times, as the other customers all watched in horror. Some stood up, and ran. With the news of death eaters, they wanted not to be murdered that day. The man groaned and groaned, but each time he did so, Marcus only pierced his stomach harder. Eventually, Marcus was already stabbing the floor, and had tore the man's belly apart. He stomped on his head, crushing it. The barman had his wand aimed at Marcus, and kept repeating "stay back", however, with one blink, Marcus was in front of him, and his wand was already broken. Grabbing him by his throat, he pushed him against the wall, nailing him against it, and used his teeth to tear out the flesh of his face. After ripping one of the barman's cheek's, Marcus ripped his head off with his bare hands, and reached deep inside his skull, screaming in anger as he ripped the man's brain off his head. Covered in blood, he hopped over the counter, and stared at Vixen. The bar was now empty. "Repeat what you just said," he said, his voice showing no emotion, as he was being consumed by anger.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Vixen stood quickly, fast enough to overturn her chair, and backed away as she watched one of the men end not just the life of a man who came to offer her help but the barman as well. She was in danger now, and she knew it. Slowly raising her hand and taking her wand out of where it was holding her hair up in a messy bun. Holding it firmly in her hand, Vixen swallowed hard at the words from the killed behind the bar. "I think you heard what I said based on this," she said gesturing to the carnage around them. "Now, let me go..." she said firmly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Fenix grabbed marcus "CALM IT! I KNOW BROTHER I KNOW IT HURTS" He put his twin in a head lock and kept him tight. "I am going to let go now...CALM DOWN." He let go of his brother and sat him down. "Vixen...Please help us save Jocelyn...Dragon promised to guard Felix for us...we trusted him and he let Felix die...I can't...wont let it happen again...please help us. Please, you can see how much t means to us."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Watching the other man work to calm down his brother, Felix's father, before he turned to her. His plea reached her and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but no. I can't. You don't know that Jocelyn is in danger. There is more than just Dragon watching over her, even now," she said simply, careful to make sure she was calm and collected. "Now, I'll say it again, let me go," Vixen repeated darkly.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:12 am

"Expelliarmus," Marcus said as Vixen's wand was ripped off her grip. Marcus then got up from his seat, pushing his twin away softly, "I am sorry Fenix, but this young bitch is dooming my stepdaughter. I can't allow her to leave unpunished," he said, and was then suddenly in front of Vixen. He held her by her throat, taking her off the floor. Headbutting her, he watched as she began to bleed, before letting her fall to the floor. Picking her up, one hand holding her head, and the other holding one of thighs, Marcus held her entire body above his head and hurled it at one of the tables of the bar.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:41 am

Vixen knew she was in trouble and when her wand was ripped from her hand, the danger was confirmed. She backed away slowly as the Felix's father got to his feet and spoke of her being punished before leaving. Without warning, he was before her and clamped his hand around her throat, raising her off the floor. Vixen put her hands on his hand and forearm, looking at him for only a moment, gasping for air, before she felt as if her head was going to split open. Stars danced before her eyes as she felt her nose begin to bleed and she felt herself hit the floor. Blinking rapidly, trying to clear her vision, Vixen felt herself be lifted and hoisted high in the air. When the man flung her and she crashed, back first, into one of the many tables in the bar, she felt the air fly from her lungs. The table broke under the force of her being thrown against it and she fell hard to the ground.

Gasping for air, Vixen rolled onto her side and wiped her nose with the back of her hand, streaking blood across it. "I tried! I tried to save him...." she cried to the men as her vision blurred in and out.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:38 am

"TRYING WAS NOT ENOUGH!" he exclaimed, apparating behind her and grabbing her arms with a tight grip. He dragged her across the floor, and picked her up, only to spinebust her onto another table.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:06 am

Vixen didn't have time to move. He was behind her and dragging her across the room. When he picked her up and slammed her into another table, she felt several ribs crack and searing pain flash over her body. Crying out in pain as she bounced and fell onto the floor once again, Vixen gasped and coughed up a small amount of blood that she spit out onto the floor. "It wasn't my call! I did what I could! I'm sorry...." Vixen shouted between gasps and the pain she was feeling in her chest thanks to, what she could assume was due to, broken ribs and a possible punctured lung. "Please, I'm sorry....." she cried.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:10 am

"You can tell your dentist I'm sorry," he said, before bringing his foot down to stomp on her head, mainly focusing on her jaw so he could break most of her teeth.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 am

Vixen's eyes grew wide before she closed them and turned her head just in time. She felt his foot connect with the side of her face and felt her jaw not hold up to the blow. She was certain it was broken and she might have lost one or two of her molars on that side. Her eyes fluttered open only long enough to see the red of her blood on the floor before going white and she slipped into unconsciousness. A single tear slowly ran down her already bruising, bloody face, as her eyes closed and the darkness and pain took her.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:35 am

Marcus created a patronus and sent it to Regulus Black, whom he knew was around Hogsmeade. He and his twin left, after Marcus carved the symbol of the shadows on her forehead, and Marcus was clearly wishing to finish the job, but hurting Vixen would send a message to someone in special. Marvolo. No note was needed for this one, Regulus would know exactly what the hell was going on...
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:36 am

Marcus may have not wanted to leave a message, but Fenix did, he drew his wand and burned a sentence "you can run Regulus, but you can't hide..." Fenix looked down at Vixen, he pulled a letter out. He put it in her hand and closed her hand round it. It was from Felix

Dear Vixen Lestrange, if you have received this, I am dead. As you are probably aware, my stepfather and u uncle has taken it harshly, I love them both but this war that they will wage will end them...Anyway, that isn't the purpose of this letter, it's a thank you for looking after me, and being such a great friend, I taught you a lot, true, but there was more, I knew that soon I would die, so I wrote a book, detailing everything I would have told you, you'll find it where we first in a box, the password is my name, I hope you find it useful, I am sorry for departing so soon. You're always a friend to me...goodbye
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down