Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The big happening (open to friends and family)

2 posters

Go down

The big happening (open to friends and family) Empty The big happening (open to friends and family)

Post by June Vector Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:59 pm

The big happening (open to friends and family) 1403371_FXOSCBDFMTDAOIX
June Vector
June Vector

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Advisor of the minister
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The big happening (open to friends and family) Empty Re: The big happening (open to friends and family)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:08 pm

"So the big day is here. After all that time i finally managed to propose.....and now...it's really happening." Adrian was waiting in the castle corridor. Feeling like the time has stopped. He was waiting for that moment so long. While his heart was about to explode of happines, he was still nervous as hell. He knew everything has to be perfect. Because he wanted June to remember this day as the biggest day in history.

Back to top Go down

The big happening (open to friends and family) Empty Re: The big happening (open to friends and family)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Belledona breathes deeply. Thane had asked her to attend Adrian Vector's and June Husher's wedding. She was so happy for June for marrying the love of her life and was happy Thane asked her to attend. However, she hasn't seen June for years due to her being on the run. She only met Adrian once and that was at the party and even then they barely spoke. She wished she had stuck with June to know how they met. I guess today's the day to find out...right? She sighs and pulls on a purple dress, ruffling her hair and putting on an onyx necklace. She slips on her heels and puts her wand on her thigh sheath hidden from people to see. She leaves the Valkyrie mansion with a wave and a nervous smile. Thane asked her to meet her there as he had some business to do before.

She arrives at the castle and looks at the beauty of it. She enters and sets off on her search for June to say a hello. She knocks on a door seeing a women outside and smiled. ''Hello...Is June in here?'' She asks hoping she recognizes her by her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

June was looking in the mirror as she was standing in one of the rooms that was especially set up for her, to change and relax. The door was half open as she knew Adrian wouldn't come upstairs. As she was looking at her dress, someone called and June turned around. "Yes i'm inside." Probably one of the waitresses to ask her a question, she ordered them to ask everything to Briana. June looked up and widened her eyes as she saw her old school friend standing in the door way. "Oh my gosh Belle??" She squealed happily, carefully walking up to her old friend and hugged her tightly, when she pulls out she looked at her. "Wow i haven't seen you in ages, how are you? Come inside dear, i still have to wait a couple of more minutes enough time for a little chat." June guided her into the room. Wow she hadn't see Belle since graduation but she wasn't changed a bit.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Belledona laughs as June squeals. She wraps her arms around June careful not to ruin her dress. ''It is I, Belledona Thorpe come to whisk my old school friend away 'cause she is mine always!'' She giggles winking at June before walking into the room. ''I am very happy, June! Thane Divine asked me to join him today so i've been grinning like a Cheshire cat all day. Oh you look beautiful, June... I guess i should start getting used to calling you June Vector after the wedding!'' She says looking at her dress with a bright smile. June hadn't changed a bit and it made her smile that she remembered her. ''I can't get over how beautiful you are...How are you feeling!? How's life been since we last met!?'' She asks with a big smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:05 pm

June smiled at Belle. "I'm a bit nervous, we invited a couple of friends not too much but i'm scared to walk up to him even though i know he is the love of my life." June bit her lip. "I have been working at the ministry in France and now i'm working as advisor for the Minister of Magic, i met Adrian in his own bar now then it was his parent's bar so that's me and how about you?" She asked curiously. "You disappeared and i never saw you again?"
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Belledona looks into June's eyes and smiles. ''Don't be nervous, sweetie! Who's walking you down the aisle?'' She asks curious. ''That's pretty amazing! Me? I've been...travelling. Things happened after graduation and it stung me. I had to leave for a long time and i'm truly sorry i never got in contact!'' She says with a small smile. Her heart clenched hearing June was a ministry worker as she was a death eater. A very loyal and high up one at that. She should never find out...She thinks to herself. ''I'm looking after Celeste Valkyrie's children now as she killed 14 years ago...Her father recently was died so i'm looking after them. I'm dating Thane Divine and i'm the happiest i've ever been in a long time..'' She admits with a bigger smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Briana walked up to the castle where her friends', June and Adrian, were taking the big step wearing her new SUNDRESS she picked just for the occasion. She wore her blonde locks in a messy twisted bun, held in place by her favorite white Jade HAIR STICK. As she walked up to the castle, the sun glittered off the enchanted RING on her first finger that allowed her to be out in the sunshine.

Walking into the corridor, she spotted Adrian and walked over to him. "Gonna run?" she teased him with a playful nudge. "This place looks wonderful! It's perfect for such a special day. I'm so happy for you both," she said with a bright smile, her bright blue eyes filled with happiness as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:35 am

June grabbed Belle's hands. "Nobody, my parents died a couple of years ago so i don't have anyone but it doesn't matter. I'll be fine on my own." June held her stomach with her hand, and breathed out slowly. "I have been nauseous the whole time. I think we just have to begin with the ceremony." June walked around checking her dress over and over again, she then turned to Belle. "It's okay Belle, i have been busy anyway and i lost a lot of people from graduation. I'm already happy that you are here with me and Thane is an old school mate of Adrianso we will be keep in touch right?" June smiled.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:45 am

Belledona smirks. ''How about i walk ya down?'' She offers. ''Your nerves will calm down the moment you see him...I mean i'm sure he's nervous too, sweetie.'' She looks at the dress with a smile. ''I'm glad you are happy! I'm so happy for you! Of course we'll keep in touch! I ain't leaving ya again. I plan to stick around, June.'' She grins and touches a rose that was in the vase, smiling at how the red contrasted with her ivory skin well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:25 pm

While thinking about what is going to happen in a while, Adrian saw Briana coming towards him. "You have no idea how glad i am that you are here. I think nothing could happen today without you." He hugged her. "Run? I would be insane to run. I'm walking towards my happiness. Today is the start of my life. Cause I'm getting married with the most amazing woman on this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:39 pm

June looks at Belle but shook her head. "No but thank you for offering, you should go to the ceremony i will be down in a couple of minutes, maybe Thane arrived already. I will be fine." June reassured Belle and turned to the mirror for the last time, checking her dress and her hair.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Belledona smiles. ''It's quite alright. I'll head off there now to see my love.'' Her emerald eyes shone bright as she took in the perfect vision of her old school friend. She kisses June's forehead lightly, barely touching and goes to the door. ''You look beautiful, June. I'm kind of jealous...One day..i wish to be in your shoes.'' She admits with a small smile and she opens the door. ''See ya in a few...Don't worry..it'll be amazing.'' She winks and walks to the ceremony thinking of her future.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 am

June smiles at Bella and watched her go away. June looked again in the mirror. Everything looked perfect, her dress was perfect, the location, the flowers and the most important person, her future husband waiting downstairs probably with nerves also, he is more than perfect.

June grabbed her flowers and walked out of the room downstairs, a friendly witch waited for her and together they waited till the big moment.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 pm

So. It is the time. Everyone is waiting inside the hall. And now it's my turn. Adrian took a deep breath and walked inside. Passed in the middle of the room between his friends, and the wedding guests, and aproached the place where all that he could do now was only waiting for his beautiful girlfriend. The soon miss Vector.

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 pm

The woman guided her to the wedding hall and stopped right for the corner, she smiled at me and i smiled back. Then the woman walked away and the music started. Okay breath June breath.... June thought while she took deep breaths and blow them out slowly.

She stepped into the sight of the doors and looked into the hall, all the eyes were on her but June had only her eyes on her beloved husband Adrian. She walked in step by step as she finally reached the front smiling brightly at Adrian grabbing both his hands pinching them. She was going to cry if they didn't hurry up.

This was the most special moment of her life....
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Briana took a seat to watch this most momentous event take place. She was so happy for both Adrian and June! And, everything was just as it should be.... Everything.... At seeing June, she smiled brightly. She was beautiful! Adrian was a lucky man! Well, they were both lucky. In dark times looming on the horizon, they were lucky to have one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:01 pm

As Adrian saw June approaching he suddenly calmed down. "Now i have to be here for her." he thought. She took him by his hands and looked straight in his eyes. For the first time in his life, he felt absolutely happy. Fully concentrated on June he overheard the beginning of the ceremony. "Do you promise to remain by her side regardless of what trouble befalls you, and in the presence of temptation to forsake this love, do you promise to remain steadfast and true? Do you promise with all your heart and soul to honor this vow till death do you part?" Now is the time Adrian. "I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 pm

June looked at Adrian and as he said the two words i do, a single tear streamed down her cheek, she was happy and now it was her turn to say two words.

"June Husher, do you promise to remain by his side regardless of what trouble befalls you, and in the presence of temptation to forsake this love, do you promise to remain steadfast and true? Do you promise with all your heart and soul to honor this vow till death do you part?"

June pinched his hands as she said. "I Do."
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm

AS June said "I do." Adrian felt like a bomb exploded inside of him. A bomb of happiness. He took the ring for his beloved one and placed it on her finger with words : "With this ring, I pledge my love and faithfulness to you, today, tomorrow and always. As this ring has no end, neither shall my love for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 pm

The ring Adrian put on June's finger made her more tear up, someone reached to give her a tissue and she carefully wiped her tears away. "Happy tears, don't worry" She said to the guests before she took his ring and placed it on his finger, telling him the exact same words.

"With this ring, I pledge my love and faithfulness to you, today, tomorrow and always. As this ring has no end, neither shall my love for you." June held his hand, still wiping away her tears with her free hand.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:51 pm

"By the power given to me i now pronounce you husband and wife." After those words Adrian leaned towards June and kissed her. He took her by her hand, turned to the guests and said : "Our friends, i'd like you all to meet a wife of the happiest man in the world. Because from now on our beloved June is my Miss June Vector."

Back to top Go down

Post by June Vector Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:55 pm

June kissed Adrian back and he was way too soon breaking off the kiss for her sake, As Adrian grabbed her hand tightly she leaned closely against him, smiling brightly. After Adrian said those words to the guests, she turns to him and kissed him again. "I love you so much!" June said when she broke away from the kiss.
June Vector
June Vector

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Belledona stands up and claps watching as everyone else stayed seated. She rolls her eyes and keeps clapping grinning at her friend who's happiness joined hers. ''Wooo!!!'' She calls out and the guests stood up joining and clapping almost as hard as she was. She had tears in her eyes and she snuck a glance at Thane in the corner of her eye with a giant blush.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:22 pm

As the ceremony concluded, Briana clapped loudly. She happened to see one other person stand, and she figured, why not. She was just as happy for the two of them as anyone here. Briana got to her feet and clapped loudly, smiling brightly at her two friends, now one family. "Well done, Adrian and June. Well done...." she murmured to herself as she continued clapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down