Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Severus Snape

2 posters

Go down

Severus Snape Empty Severus Snape

Post by Severus Snape Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 am

Severus Tobias Snape - Character Application

I confirm that I have filled all field swith an asterick (*) located on my profile on the "Profile" Tab. (Yes or No?): yes

Example Role-play (100 words min.): A curse echoed through the dark dungeon halls in the middle of the night. A drop of blood tickled down a slender pale hand and fell onto the site of an old and used potions book, as a young boy of no more than fifteen years hurriedly tried to wrap a cloth around the bleeding wound on his finger. On the sallow face, a scrowl was firmly set in place and black eyes glared darkly towards the other hand holding a knife. "It's all Potter's fault!" Severus Snape muttered under his breath. Normally, he would never have injured himself while preparing a potion and he often sneaked into the potions classroom at night when he couldn't sleep. But today his mind had been wandering the whole time and so his hand had slipped and he cut himself. "What a mess! This bloody prat!" he cursed again. The whole afternoon, Severus had spend in detention with Professor McGonagall because Potter and his stupid friends had set his homework on fire and of course the woman would rather believe her perfect Gryffindors than himself. "I'm just a Slytherin after all."
Severus pulled out his long black wand and incanted softly "Scurgify." The blood vanished from the knife, his hand and even the book looked slightly cleaner. He had got this one from his mother, it was old and second hand, but the young Slytherin didn't mind. It held all the secrets about potions that he wanted to discover and one day he would be the best potions master in Britain. This would teach all those that bullied him now a lesson, he thought, a dark chuckle escaping his lips.

Other questions

Is English your first language? Yes or No:: no, German is my first language
Active time on site per day: depends on the day, during the week maybe an hour, on the weekend it's longer, but I'm on several times a day usually.
Is your username your character's first and last name capitalized? (If no, place request to fix it here): yes
Are you over 13 in real life? (You don't need to lie, it's just a survey): yes I am
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Severus Snape Empty Re: Severus Snape

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:01 am

Accepted
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:04 am

Great, I have a few questions about this site. It says that my character is loyal to the order, does that mean he will never join the DA or just that he will ultimately be loyal to Albus?
And does he still have to be in love with Lily or can I say he loves her just like a sister? It's never really said in the books, right?
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 am

Well loyal to Order, let's just say we want to keep his character as it is. Which means he will have to be loyal to Dumbledore in the end, but we expect him to start at DE's side. As for his relationship with Lily, it must be enough stroung love (of any kind), that would make him do what he did in the books, that's the only condition Smile
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 am

Alright, that's fine then Wink I'm looking forward to the roleplay now. This site looks very promising.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 am

Feel free to start roleplay any time you want Smile If there is anything else you need, go to chat or owl me, I would be glad to help Smile And thank you, we tried really hard for everything to be perfect Smile
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down