Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

We're getting closer (Luna)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We're getting closer (Luna) Empty We're getting closer (Luna)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Sirius appeared at a bar. As he landed with Luna by his side, his arm was bleeding. His shirt had been ripped apart by his chest area, and his right sleeve, as his arm was full of blood. As they fell on the bar's second floor, with only one room, Sirius fell to the ground, putting his hand on his arm. "SHIT!!! There goes not bringing attention! Luna..."

Back to top Go down

We're getting closer (Luna) Empty Re: We're getting closer (Luna)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Luna stares at him with wide eyes. She catches him as he falls and pulls him into a chair and shakes her head. ''Idiot sometimes...what happened?!'' She says, pulling out her wand sneakily and mutters a healing spell. ''Right...why here, Sirius?'' She asks with a hand on his arm.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:28 pm

The healing spell didn't work completely, as Sirius's skin was trying to get back together under his muscle. ''Something went wrong. First time I've taken someone with me while I apparate. Crap!!!'' He responded, as blood kept pouring down his arm. "Give me something that I can bite. So no one hears me screaming. Gah, this shit hurts!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Luna mutters shit and looks around, seeing nothing. She rips a bit of her dress sleeve and puts it into his mouth. ''You're an idiot, sometimes Sirius! You could've said! I could've brought Essence of Dittany.'' She says to him. She rips the other sleeve to make it even and wraps it above the wound on his arm to slow down the blood flow. She kicks off her heels and runs around the place, finding a bottle of water and a small rag. She rushes back to Sirius and pours the water on the rag, dabbing the rag on the wound without warning. ''This may sting a little.'' She says even though she's placed it on there already.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Sirius clenched his jaw, biting the piece of Luna's dress. His eyes widened, as she put the rag in his wound. He punched the wooden floor, actually making a whole. Old shit... He groaned, as the water poured into his muscles slowly. They'd need essence of Dittany. Fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Luna rolls her eyes at his reaction and then grins. She pulls out her wand and mutters. ''Accio essence of Dittany.'' She watches as it flies through the open window, she catches it and leans over Sirius. She stares at the hole in the floor and then at the wound. ''This will sting... a lot more than the water.'' She pours a few droplets into the wound and watches it heal. She fixes the floor and stares at Sirius. ''Ya alright now or do you need some of this water?'' She asks holding up the bottle.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

As drops of the essence entered his wound, Sirius nearly ripped the boards of the ground. It healed, but it hurt. Like a bitch. He spat the small ripped part of the dress to the floor, coughing. "Yeah...give me!" He said, taking the water, and drinking most of the bottle. "Jeez, tha-" The door burst open, as the bartender looked at Luna and Sirius. He came in quickly, and grabbed Sirius by his collar. "Oie, t'is be ma' fuckin' hous'. Get o't!" The man said, as Sirius let his dagger slide down to his hand. He stabbed the man, letting him fall on the bed. Just on the man's arm, to not cause too much damage to the past. "Run!" Sirius told Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Luna looks up to see the barman and she sprints out. She leaps over furniture and kicks open the door. ''Come on then! I can't stand here all day!'' She says grinning. She had the hidden blade popped out of her gauntlet and she waits for Sirius. She sneakily grabs a bottle from a drunkards hand that was unopened and she takes off the lid. She takes a gulp and looks around.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Sirius sheathed his dagger, and looked at Luna, starting to walk. "No. More. Noises!" He said, going down the stairs. He pulled the hoodie of his shirt up, so no one would easily recognize him. He walked outside, snatching some Exploding Lemonade of a customer before leaving. He drank a bit, and scratched his chin. Honeydukes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Luna smirks and nods. She drank more from the bottle and carried on walking. She then stops looking at Sirius. She looks at his arm and points to it, asking if it's okay. She whispers into his ear. ''Where to? I'm in the mood for drinking...please?'' She asks quietly with a smirk on her face. She knew the local pub was dark and it wasn't far from the pair.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 am

The exploding lemonade made Sirius's stomach growl. It was surely something not too nice to drink. As he heard Luna, he nodded twice. They had time to get where they wanted. And Sirius was in the mood to drink as well. "Lead the way..." He whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

Luna nods and begins to walk. It was only around the corner and not many people went, they could also talk freely. She looks at it with a smile and opens the door slowly, she seats herself in a far corner with the bottle in hand. She finishes the last bit and puts it on the bar. ''Firewhiskeys, please and make it fast.'' She tells the waitress who doesn't even bother to ask her age. She hands over the two bottles and goes back to cleaning. She places it on the table and sits down, taking the lid off of hers.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:55 am

Sirius followed Luna in, grabbing the bottle from the table. His face was still covered, to not let anyone know it was him. Luna could be less recognizable, but he was Sirius Black. That name brought trouble in times like this. He took out the lid of his bottle, and simply chugged the firewhiskey down. He liked his fiery lips, as no one seemed to be around. "We're getting to Hogwarts through Honeydukes. Don't tell anyone. Not even Kronos. There's a passage there. It leads us to Hogwarts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 am

Luna chugged down the drink, liking the way the heat from the drink warmed her up. Her hair covered her face and the shadows hid her well. She didn't want to be seen at all but needed to drink. She takes a sip and listens to Sirius. ''I will not.'' She puts down the drink after remembering something. She walks over to the bar and grabs a water, taking it back to the table. She takes a long sip and stares at Sirius. ''We're going after this drink or later?'' She asks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 am

Sirius chugged down the whiskey again, not stopping until the bottle was empty. He licked his lips again, putting down the bottle. "As soon as you finish up. I want to see Marvolo as soon as possible..." He said, rubbing his eyes. James's father walked into the bar, as Sirius looked at him. He'd recognize him soon enough. "Let's go Luna..." He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:55 am

Luna looks around and finishes the water, touching her stomach slightly. She see's Sirius look at someone and she gets up, takes Sirius by the hand and walks out. ''We need to get you a disguise, my friend.'' She whispers and looks around. ''Why must you be so noticeable?'' She mutters to herself and looks behind her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 am

"Sorry for existing!" He said, joking. "I believe a certain merchant sells polyjuice potion. We can put the hair of whomever we want. Did you bring galleons with you?" Asked Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 am

Luna rolls her eyes and nods. She pulls out a pouch filled with galleons. ''Of course i did. I don't go around poor. I may be what i am but my father was a pureblood.'' She tells Sirius and looks around again. ''Where is this merchant?'' She asks Sirius, curious. Her mind wandered for a little bit and then she snaps out of her thoughts. ''Let's go now then...chop chop. We ain't got all day...actually...we do..'' She says with a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 am

"Right behind honeydukes. Yes, he sells to little kids. Cry me a river..." He joked, pulling her by her waist. "C'mon Luna, through there." He said, leading the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 pm

''Dear...Do you really think i care?'' She teases with a smirk, wrapping her arm around his waist. She follows him whilst holding an arm around her stomach. She smiles to herself and rests her head on the shoulder of the boy she called her brother. She was always interested in the polyjuice potion and used it on her sister as a prank. The memory makes her smile grow and she unconsciously rubs her stomach. She lets her mind wander as he leads the way.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm

"Ya know...you're an idiot." Sirius let Luna rest her head wherever she wanted. He was gonna spend 3 weeks with a girl he had gotten fond of. In more than one way. He had to restrain himself from doing anything he'd consider foolish. And that included doing what he did earlier. He had to stop, but Luna was kind to him. That gave him just wrong ideas. And he had to ignore them. As the old man that sold the potion finished another sale, Sirius showed him galleons he had in his own pocket. Why let Luna blow her own savings. "Thanks old man.." Sirius said, pushing Luna away slightly. His dagger slid down from his sleeve, and he shoved it in the man's stomach. "I know what you do to kids..." Sirius whispered, letting the man's blood fall on his potion. The old man, Jarvis, fell on the floor, as Sirius mixed the potion. He drank it, and started to feel warm. His hair disappeared, as he gained wrinkles. His teen beard grew thicker, as his body changed, into that of the weak Jarvis. "Let's go..." His voice was still the same. He was hidden under his hood, so nobody could see his face.

Jarvis:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Luna glares at Sirius. ''I ain't no idiot...'' She mutters and then smiles at him. She has to spend three weeks with someone she cared for greatly. That isn't bad right? She thinks to herself as they walk up to a man. She just stares as he stabs Jarvis and then smirks coldly. She looks up at Sirius and bites her bottom lip, trying not to laugh. ''You're...old..and wrinkly...'' She breathes out, trying to calm herself from laughing. She looks around and see's a cloak. She wraps it around her and puts the hood up. ''Best hide myself so no one thinks you're a creep that's kidnapped a girl.'' She smirks as the hood covers her forehead and the shadow covers her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Sirius's now old teeth could be seen in his smirk. ''A man my age with you kidnapped. I'd surely have fun with you...'' He teased, making his way to honeydukes. He inspected it, looking at the back door. "Okay, through there." He said, opening the door slowly. The shop was closed, as Sirius made his way to the main room. "Luna, make sure no one sees us. Be at the main door!" He ordered her. This was important, no time to play around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:39 am

Luna smirks. ''I'm sure you'd wish to have fun with me without with this wee disguise.'' She laughs to herself, shaking her head. Luna watches him closely and frowns but nods. She goes to the main door and reaches down to her thigh, pulling out a dagger from the hidden sheath. She smirks darkly and holds it tight in her hand as her cloak covered her. She didn't bother asking what he was doing, she just went along.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:54 am

"Pretty sure you wish that too..." He winked, with a silent chuckle, turning back to where he wished to go. Sirius nodded, upon seeing Luna at the door. He pushed a barrel with boxes of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum and Exploding Bonbons aside, opening a wooden hatchway. "Luna, come!" He said, holding the hatch open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next