Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Revenge with taste of blood (Invite only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Revenge with taste of blood (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge with taste of blood (Invite only)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Remus looked at Sirius his eyes full of loathing, he stepped back "Leave Mal out of this"

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Revenge with taste of blood (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge with taste of blood (Invite only)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 pm

"You didn't leave Marvolo out of this. You didn't have to call her that. You call yourself my brother...are you really that? Because your actions just show what you really are...a monster!" He said, finally being disgusted with Remus. He was being an hypocrite. Speaking about Marvolo in such manner, when he knew Sirius loved her. For a fact, he didn't care if Remus helped Morana anymore. He simply didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Morana was getting impatient. "Bite him, take him down, I want to play," she ordered to her snakes who were still all around Sirius' legs and arms. She looked at Barty and Rabs in order to show them to be ready if Sirius wanted to do something stupid and she also ordered her ravens and rest of the snakes to be carefull. Her dagger ready, she waited til snakes fill her order and she could start to play.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Monster he had called him, blinking slowly he felt the wolf building up and the need...the craving for his blood was becoming unbearable.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm

"See? For all you did for him, for how you came here to save him. And all he did was to call you a monster," Morana whispered. "And maybe you are a monster, Remus. But is that really so wrong? Look at me, look at us. We are all monsters in our own way, you can just be with your own," she whispered to his calmly as she saw bloodlust in his eyes. "Let me play for a bit and than I will let you play. Wolf like you can always come in handy. After all wouldn't it be nice for once not holding yourself back? And I know how strong you really are. How amazing you are. They say I am manipulative bitch, but tell me, did I ever lie to anyone?" she asked with dark smirk. She knew she never lied. That was her biggest strenght. She knew how to twist her words so she spoke the truth, but the way she needed it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 pm

He growled low in his throat, he was torn and dying to attack "Traitor" he growled at Sirius
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:38 pm

As the snakes around him came for him, Sirius sighed. Today of all days, had to be the one those idiots wanted to play. As a snake opened her mouth, showing her mighty fangs, Sirius slid his dagger down his sleeve, as she moved towards him. He grabbed her neck, in time to be bitten by another snake around. Lovely bitches those animals were. He stabbed one, opening her head in half. He put the other one against the tree, as her fangs went deeper into his skin. He groaned, and put his fingers in its eyes. The snake frowned back, stopping biting for a moment, enough for Sirius to slide the dagger into her neck as well. As others came for him, he shook his head at Remus. "You know why I still respected you? You didn't get influenced by words...I was dead wrong." He said, his blood pouring down his sleeve. Another one of those idiot animals bit his leg, as Sirius leaned against the tree. Others started to press his legs together, as he groaned. Rabastan and Barty grabbed him again, as his dagger slid back to his sleeve. "You know what Lupin? I was okay with Morana hurting me. I hurt the most precious thing to me...rest assured that they will easily get out of this one. You, my dear excuse for a brother, will not!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Morana didn't speak. She approached Sirius with emotionless expression in her face. A lot like Amelia. She really took a lot from her godmother. She ripped off Sirius' shirts and traveled all around his chest with her dagger until she found the sternum. She was pretty sure he will never forget the pain she was about to cause him. The dagger bewitched with dark magid ancient as Salazar Slytherin himself torn apart his kin and quickly and easily found its way deep into his bone. Morana waited for that expected scream with twisted smile on her face. She knew exactly how he felt. Paralyzed and in agony. No one could survive this in quiet. Not even Amelia or Dellen themselves.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

"You dug your grave" he growled "now rest in it" his eyes were darkening and his back arching, the time of the month the anger in his blood it was all terrible timing for a confrontation like this.

Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Sirius's muscles pumped, as his eyes widened. At first he ground his teeth, and then looked down. The dagger went into his skin, and he screamed. Naturally, even if the dagger was normal, having your chest be penetrated by such a sharp object made nearly all shout for mercy. But Sirius wouldn't ask for mercy. He'd shout. But never beg. Not to the bitch that stood in front of him. Not to anyone. He'd rather die. Huffing, trying to speak, he could only spit out three words. "Fuck....you...Remus!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 pm

"I tried to speak reason to you brother..I sopoke to you the truth I'd follow you...only you..instead you shunned me and betrayed me" he watched in fascination as he screamed the scent of blood made his insicors grow.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm

"Well, you shouldn't say that while you are in bed with my sister," Morana smirked as she enjoyed him screaming. She puched the dagger even deeper. "Scream for me more, boy," she said insanely, her eyes full of bloodlust as she was laughing into his face. "You see, I can control anyone you want. I can drive your little werewolf friend here completely mad without him realizing it. I could easily manipulate your ex into Rabs' hands. She is now his fiancee you know? Funny, isn't it?" she talked into his ear the way only him and Barty could hear. "And not to mention the mark you so willingly accepted. It has two parts you know?" she said as she made raven part of mark burn into his body. "I don't care my sister loves you, you are not worth it. You will never be. And this is for you to remember, that if you really want to be next to her, than there is no curse in the world that would give you an apology for doing what you did to her," she hissed into his ear.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

"We mostly stay quiet while she rides me, you know? Other than her moans," He groaned, before Morana punched the dagger. He screamed again, grinding his teeth afterwards. "Morgan? The fuck makes you think I care?" he asked, spitting at the ground. "Despite me thinking you're a complete jackass, congratulations Lestrange." He said. He wasn't actually joking. Morgan liked being with him. So as long as he didn't hurt her, Sirius wouldn't care. Upon hearing Morana again, Sirius chuckled, spitting some blood. "You Morana....are an even more of a dumbass than what I thought." he said, grinding his teeth, feeling the burn. "And you're such a brilliant manipulator, but then, fail to understand small details of what's going wrong around people you...like. Even Marvolo understood something was up. And yet, you act as if you're retarded. Too bad you're gonna have to deal with me." he responded. She brought him pain, but Sirius was gonna be there. Every day. Having Marvolo when he wished. And Morana simply needed to accept that, and move on. Sirius was gonna discover what was wrong. And then, have his little revenge. On both that person, and Morana. All thought they knew Sirius Orion Black. Well, they were wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:05 pm

"Well, trouble with me is, and you seem not to learn that one yet, I am a good actor as well," she replied as she took out the dagger and quickly stabbed it into one of his ribs slowly making a long line into his bone.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Marvolo lie in the grass by the lake staring at the moon, she began to drift off when she heard in the distance the sound of partslemouth. She started to follow the sounds, wishing she could shift and run as a wolf. As she got clouser she hear Sirius scream, she tried to run but then the wound throbbed horribly.

As she got closer to the clearing, she stopped she listened to her sister's words, and they resonated in her. She loved Sirius...but he hurt her..he almost killed her...and her child her baby..he was gone...

She felt her rage and anger build her mournful sadness as she crossed into the clearing, she held up her palms and fire trickled from her hands like gushing water, with a gesture the group was surrounded, stepping through the flames she stood there staring into Sirius' eyes her own de-void of emotion.

Remus flinched at the injuries, he felt his anger subsiding as he wanted to help his brother.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Morana looked up to her sister and stopped. She stepped back from Sirius. Not that she feared her sister, but it was now up to Marvolo what will she do. Morana, after all, did enough to keep Sirius occupied with pain for a few weeks. She turned to Remus, walked to him and gently placed her cold hand on his chest. Her eyes still at Marvolo. And safety feeling of her boys covering her back.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm

"Whats going on here" she said the fires around them smoldered dangerously as she stepped closer to the circle.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 pm

"I had some fun," said Morana basically. "He knows how to scream, I must give him that. Probably the only thing he is actually good at," she added bitterly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm

A wave of sick satisfaction hit her, chin raised she looked down her nose appraising him, "Why"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Sirius spat some blood on the floor, and no longer felt like talking. At all. He only wanted to see Remus, James, Peter, Lily. When this hit him, his eyes widened. Sirius coughed blood again, as he began to become dizzy. Sirius could take a lot of pain, but he didn't want to stay awake anymore. He heard Marvolo's voice, but didn't look at her. He only tried to look at Remus. Don't fall into this... His hair suddenly covered much of his face, as Sirius let his fatigue overtake him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:07 pm

"So soon? Now he just got boring," Morana said only. She could care less about Sirius. "I only showed him what happens when he hurts you," she explained herself to Marvolo as she cleaned her dagger in her snow white dress, making it bloody now.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Marvolo approached Sirius who was held to the ground by snakes "Leave" she said to her sister.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Morana smirked, but than turned into raven and disappeared, her ravens with her. only snakes left.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Release him she told the snakes, they retreated and slithered there way around them circle them, the fires crackled softly and they were alone. She worked on his wounds for some time drawing as much poison as she could but the curses would still cause pain. She contemplated erasing his memory but chose not to. Sitting on the ground her back to him she stared into the flames with a few snakes wrapped around her arms as she waited for him to awake.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 pm

"Sirius. Brother wake up. Wake up damn you." Sirius opened his eyes, watching a younger version of Regulus picking him up. Sirius had fallen from the top of the house, into the backyard of a muggle. The owner had a sun umbrella outside, open. However, Sirius hit the ferrule, and it trespassed his back. "Like he's going to make it. That boy isn't strong enough to fight of a scratch, much less a stabbing." His dazed ears heard his father quite well. Regulus didn't give up however, and healed Sirius quickly.

He didn't give up on me then...even when we were away. I can't let him down. Sirius's thoughts overwhelmed him, as he woke up. He tried to get up, but couldn't. He bit his arm, to not let another scream out. He crawled a bit, and stopped soon after. Even breathing seemed to be hard with the pain he was feeling. Branches scratched him, as he tried to move. "Re-...Remus!!!" He was able to say. He hoped his brother was long gone, and didn't fall under that bitch's grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Marvolo turned from her perch and jumped to the ground "Sirius" she said walking to where he was on the ground "We need to talk and yes..it needs to happen now"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Sirius held his back, and rubbed his chest quickly. He got up, and looked at his blood on the ground. "Where's Remus?" He didn't care about Marvolo's wishes. She seemed to be a bit fragile, but Sirius was worried about Remus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next