Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Lost Malfoy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lost Malfoy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Malfoy

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Philip was actually happy Aerilyn didn't want to see her mother. Or if she simply didn't find it necessary. At least, she'd spend her time with her father. "Don't want the old mother to get irritated at us." he said with a wink.

Philip bowed his head slightly at his daughter's comment. She was in fact a cool daughter in his standards. He couldn't deny he connected with the kid.
He was also content that she was free, "Well make sure you never get back on classes. Don't want you doing poorly. Specially since you've got to show how good you are. Being a Malfoy" he stated with a nod. "Was wondering if I had time to introduce you to Lucius. But, alas, he's probably busy. We'll do it another day" he concluded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Aerilyn grinned and put a innocent look on, "Oh of course not, don't want that" she said with a snicker, she honestly didn't think her Mum would give a hoot... Madelyn knew her daughter wanted to connect with her bastard of a father. Who was she to stop her..

" Oh no worries about that... Last thing I would do is embarrass myself with bad grades" She was a smart girl. She didn't cheat.. she believe she could do well or better then her classmates in class. She was no book worm or teachers pet.. but she spared no small amount or effort to her school work.. It was really no big deal.. She mother did raise that in her, she needed to do well in school. She believed that to.

Aerilyn blinked instantly curious about her other family members. " What about others? other members of the Family should know. I would like to meet them" she said with a smile She was free after all. "Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Philip smiled as Aerilyn showed extremely high curiosity when he mentioned the other Malfoys. There weren't that much other Malfoys. There was her uncle, her cousin, and her grandmother. "We aren't that big of a family Aerilyn. There's me, your uncle Abraxas, your cousin Lucius as I said, and your grandmother Lucile. Lucius should be in the Slytherin common room, and I can take you to him later."

He said, getting up, as his back cracked slowly. He let out a small awe, and looked at his daughter. "I'll take you to Abraxas and Lucile once we return from our little vacation." He said truthfully, hearing some other students starting to come towards the hall. There goes privacy... he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 am

Aerilyn smiled and nodded she could sense there first meeting coming to an end and it went rather well, She stood up not long after he did hands clasped behind her back, "Alright, I shale be patient then" she said, it was reasonable they spread this news to the family smartly.. she wasn't sure quite yet what the other half of the Malfoy Family would think of an illegitimate Child.. probably another reason her mother had her take her Fathers name.. so she wouldn't be labeled as such. Then again the first person to call her a Bastard child was on her hit list for all time.

She sighed when the halls started to fill with the clueless students, perhaps somewhere more quiet would be better later on, she turned to her father "Perhaps we can talk again later, Somewhere else then? That or I will meet you before We go home?" she said with a grin, appearing Quite happy with the whole plan. She was hoping to have her father wrapped around her little finger in no time.. But alas.. she would likely but heads with him one day. She would enjoy this "happy bonding time" While it lasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:12 am

Philip was proud his daughter wanted to be acquainted with the other Malfoys. Surely, she had met most of the Avery's already. Yet, she could not meet Lucile in time. The old woman was sick, and Philip was already afraid his mother was gonna perish as well. Dragon Pox had hit her hard, and Abraxas was showing symptoms as well. Philip didn't want Lucius to turn into an orphan. Well, if Abraxas did die as well, of course Philip would take care of Lucius. Even if he had Aerilyn. Lucius was his proud nephew. He'd never forget the little blonde.

He nodded, smiling "Of course, we shall see when I'm free to meet with my daughter again," he responded. He had a lot of things to do. Prepare their trip and whatnot. That week would be busy for Philip. Aerilyn actually caught him at the right place at the right time. Lucky girl. Philip gave his daughter a small kiss on the forehead, before starting to move away. "You behave child!" He said still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Aerilyn smirked and winked at her father when told to behave, of course that line could have many meanings to different people to her.. it meant "Don't get caught" with a innocent giggle she started to move away in the opposite direction. "Of course.. Father" She replied back. Having a thought of doing homework, but knew what came after that.. life was interesting for now, she was very intrigued...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2