Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Lost Malfoy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lost Malfoy Empty The Lost Malfoy

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Aerilyn walked down the hall of Hogwarts, she really wasn't sure what to make of the school, if she was objective.. she would say is wasn't bad. But it seemed tainted to her, a childs school, the ministry had too much influence in it and the kids were so bloody sheltered. Not to mention the mudbloods Roaming around, what a joke. Aerilyn didn't outwardly show this distaste though, no she detested letting people know what she really thought. Many people thought they knew her but they really didn't..

Then her thoughts ran to her father Philip Malfoy, the man who should know her but didn't. Then again perhaps he could understand her where no one else did, they were of the same blood, same family despite him not being in her life. She looked down the corridor on alert by old habit and a small smirk appeared on her face.

She was actually curious to meet the man when not in a school setting.. until now it had not happened. She didn't care who he was or what he was like.. he could be a blood traitor for all she knew, and she would hate him for it if he was.. but she would enjoy hating him all the same.

Back to top Go down

The Lost Malfoy Empty Re: The Lost Malfoy

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Philip ran through the corridor. After the ball, he had a trip planned. Going back to what really felt like home would be interesting. Being around didn't really seem like the best idea. Lestrange hated him, and although he was fooling around with Amelia, he preferred the safety of his home. Lucius of course, invited him into the Malfoy manor, and Abraxas accepted. But Philip kindly refused his family's offer, to go back to his true country.

Swinging across the corridors, about to leave, Philip came across a young lady. A pretty little girl. Somehow, she was familiar. It sparked interest in Philip. So, he smirked, and looked to his side. He bumped into her smoothly, making sure to not do it too roughly. He didn't want the little girl on the ground of course. "Oh my, my apologies young miss." He said, with a clear playful tone. She was just a little girl after all. But yet, she clearly wasn't from Hogwarts. No. She was too familiar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Aerilyn tilted her head to her sudden companion when he bumped her, and smirked Well.. speak of the devil... she thought as she folded her arms. He obviously didn't know who she was.. at least by his outward demeanor but she knew that didn't mean anything.

"Not at all Professor Malfoy.. she said, amusement in her voice at his playful tone, as she wondered how to play with him right back. She couldn't let him in on the secret she shared blood just yet.. No that would be silly and to easy.. Too easy for him to deny it.. to easy for him not to care.. Family was important to Aerilyn, not many things were but family was blood and blood was important. She wanted to do this right..

"Can I help you with something Sir?" she said with a casual smirk still on her face. He'd obviously bumped into her for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm

"Oh you're a Wolfclaw student then. I imagined so. These ignorants here usually don't address me as professor. Specially, the mudbloods." Philip commented. This was a Wolflcaw student, the term mudblood shouldn't bother her at all. If it did, then, Philip would have to do something about it. Maybe Amelia could help him with that. But surely, the little girl in front

"Oh my young student, I was just passing by. I am quite bored though. Some students seem to like discussing certain things with me. When I'm bored, I look for those students. The little Malfoy group the others call it." He said with a chuckle. In fact, the students that did integrate that little group had better grades, and were simply above others. No halfbloods allowed.

"Would you be able to entertain me? By having a conversation, miss...What's your name again little one?" He asked leaning down. Now that Salander had convinced Amelia to partner up with Voldemort, gaining followers would be most important. Philip had nothing else to do, so why not enlighten the little ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Aerilyn smiled and nodded "Hmm yes, tell me about it, even  the castle walls feel different here.. tainted by all the mudbloods walking around" she said glancing at the the castle walls in turn. She couldn't wait to go to Wolfclaw again.. The power there was so much more.. concentrated..

"Little Malfoy Group huh?" Aerilyn asked finding the title very amusing considering the situation, she chuckled "Consider me opened to discussion Professor, Be it mudbloods to Mermaids sir" she winked enjoying the direction this might go.

The teen inclined her head when he asked her name"Aerilyn sir..And I would be delighted to entertain you, I am rather bored myself.." She had left out her family name on purpose.. silently challenging him to figure it out.

"For such a large school Hogwarts is rather dull as well" she said with a certain unimpressed tone directed at the school the currently resided. "I miss Wolfclaw Really" she said as she added a type of confession.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Philip breathed out heavily, and nodded with a smirk, "The blood of those mudbloods should be used for paint. At least then, they'd be useful for something." He said, with a very loud chuckle.

"Very well Aerilyn. Let's just get out of the way." He said, motioning for Aerilyn to follow him. He sat on a rubble bench, sweeping away some of the dust.

He tapped the seat next to him, and sighed. "Hogwarts is a disgusting excuse for a school." He said, putting his hands on his neck. "I'm going back to the Czech Republic for a week on Christmas. Are you staying here Aerilyn?" he asked, wondering who these girl's parents were. And how they were. If they weren't too strict, Philip could always take Aerilyn with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Aerilyn smiled glad they saw eye to eye on the issue of mudbloods amazing they were allowed in the school in her opinion. She graciously sat beside Philip, finding him interesting so far, far more courteous than she expected him to be. "What kinda name is Hogwarts anyway.." she asked making a face at the image it gave. "Warts on a pig.." she mutter with a disappointed sigh and shrugged. "Although.. Slytherin house here might have something going for it.. You have relative in that house do you not?" she asked curious about her relatives as well, despite the fact the attended Hogwarts she would try not to old it against them.

The teen tilted her head, and smirked "Merlin no, I am planning on going back to my mothers, but she is no doubt out on her latest social event, but it would be better than staying here." she said looking around for just a second. "I suppose I could go anywhere I wished for christmas, if I had a good place to go" she added lightly contemplating, fishing for him to continue.

Aerilyn smirked her father it seemed could be quite sweet in his own way, no wonder her mother fell for him all those years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Philip was liking this girl. All the Wolfclaw students should think like her. And most did. But this one was special in some way. She had a connection with Philip. Or the other way around. "Salazar Slytherin surely objected with the name. But that rat bastard Gryffindor probably didn't care." he said, making a face of disgust. From the founders of Hogwarts, he simply admired Slytherin for his power, and Ravenclaw for her beauty. "Slytherin is much better than some people think. Although I hear some mudbloods get there as well. None of that on our dear Wolfclaw. And yes, my nephew Lucius is currently in Slytherin. As was my brother Abraxas. Many people I've even dated in my youth went to Slytherin." He confessed. He preferred those who shared his views. He had yet to imagine his life with someone that thought mudbloods could live.

He then, seemed a bit more happy, that Aerilyn commented she was not staying in the UK for Christmas. "Here is disgusting. I'd rather kill myself than spend time with Mudbloods. Specially Christmas time." he stated, half serious. "Then, it's settled, you're coming with me. No ifs. You're a student, I'm a teacher, you're parents should only be happy I'm taking you." he responded, with a big smile. The soft part of him showing slightly. He only showed it to those who made him feel happy, and those who deserved it. Aerilyn was part of both groups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 am

Aerilyn smirked, her mother had been in Slytherin as she recalled, "My mother wanted me to attend Hogwarts actually, but I had my heart set on Wolfclaw. But if I had attended, Slytherin would be mine. Did you attend Wolfclaw then? You didn't come here from the sound of it" she said with a chuckle flipping her hair back. She made a mental note to possibly meet Lucius, once she finally let the cat out of the bag to Philip sort to speak.

Oh she would not be caught dead here alone for Christmas like a looser, Nope, no chance in Hell "I wouldn't be caught dead here periode" she said with a snicker.

Aerilyn had to keep herself from giggling at his next statement, Oh they were going to laugh all about this later when he knew the truth it was Brilliant. " Oh I am sure my parents will be very happy at the idea sir. Thank you" she said with a delighted smirk playing on her lips. This was going better than she thought, much better actually, a part of her wondered if he truly did know who she was and he was playing her as much as she was playing him.

"What do I owe the honor of this gracious invite sir? If I might be so bold to ask?" she asked curious, and wondered if he suspected her already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Philip chuckled, being reminded of his youth in Wolfclaw, "Prefect, head boy, Wolfen house. Wolfclaw was and is my home. Coming to hogwarts is simply boring. Hope they don't make another tri wizard tournament for another 14 years or so." he said, truthfully.

"No need to thank me. And I always like to be around people with similar opinions. Since my last little companion died, I need someone to keep me entertained. You seem good enough to do that." he said, nodding, and budging a smirk afterwards. Why not? A student could always be fun to be around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 am

Aerilyn smiled and nodded "I am from Araneae house, and I already admitted I miss the halls of Wolfclaw" she said with a wistful chuckle. She nodded to his statement about the tournament " I agree that or the students of hogwarts come to Wolfclaw...Mudbloods can stay here of course" she said with a snicker not serious. As amusing as it was imagining the hogwarts students muddling their way about in Wolfclaw She certainly wouldn't wish such a fate to befall her beloved school.

Aerilyn quirked her eyebrow at hearing his last companion died, Curious if this was a question she should inquired about. "Dare I ask what happened to your last companion?" she asked tilting her head. Her father is strange man she had to admit, asking a student he met in the hall to stay with him to keep him entertained. If she wasn't planning on telling him of their blood relation she would suspect he was up to something naughty.

"I take it you aren't married Sir? " she said looking him up and down. He may be her father but even she had to admit he was good looking and certainly had a charm to him. She could only imagine what a man like him could get up to. Yet she didn't want to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:16 am

Philip smiled, "Araneae...a fine house." he said. Amelia seemed to prefer Araneae, so why shouldn't Philip like it as well. Philip chuckled, letting out a huge breath, "Yes, let's not let them leave the halls of Wolfclaw dirty with the mud they carry in their blood!" he expressed. He was serious though. If mudbloods set their feet on Wolfclaw, Philip would be the first to slit each and every one of their throats. And he'd enjoy it.

Philip remembered the day he finished off Victor. He had just been through hell at the Ministry, and then, his partner went and did something stupid. "I assassinated him, after he attempted to kill headmistress Amelia. Rather dumb of him. But you're safe as long as you don't do the same." he responded, in a rather mocking tone. This kid was alright. She was curious, but which kid wasn't.

"Married?" he laughed. "Heavens no. I have close to been married once. She was a pure blood as well, but there was no love in the relationship from my part. So I left her. Madelynn Avery was her name. Gorgeous woman. Had the same ideals as me. But it just didn't work out. I believe she was pregnant when I disappeared from her life. Never met the kid...but if it's mine, it's probably a perfect creation." He said, with a small laugh. Though he was curious to find out if he had a child or not. He probably had more than just one kid. But he was not in the mood to talk to a hundred woman about it. One was enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:57 am

Aerilyn blinked at his story about his past companion, sounded like a idiot to her, got what was coming to him. If her was going to kill someone as prominent as there headmistress it would have to be done... very very carefully. Not she had any reason to kill their Headmistress, hoped she never did, it was near suicidal.. "Hey I am not stupid.. Nor Suicidal" she stated quite matter of factly with a slight smirk.

Then her dear Father started talking about her mother, and the possibility of him having a kid. Aerilyn could not hold the fiendish delight off her face as she laughed when she finished his story. Her father was such a bastard even she had to admit that. But she didn't care, now she knew where she got her impulsive need for amusement came from it was all him, she was most definitely his daughter, and it could be so amusing..

"Why thank you, Father dear, I'd like to think I am Perfect" she said with a wink in a mix of snickers knowing how she must have sounded like. She smirked at him with a knowing look, daring him to asked the question. She could add a full explanation right her, but no she wanted the suspense and confusion she only hoped he didn't disappoint. Unless he already knew and this was all an act to get her to come out. No she wanted to see his face at this, she needed to know if he was playing her if he was playing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:15 am

"Good!" Philip laughed. He was loyal to Amelia before, but now? No one would try to hurt her without him getting in the way. She didn't need it. Philip knew so. But he liked making her feel wanted.

Father dear? Aerilyn was perhaps taking this conversation a bit too far. She was Philip's student. Their relationship had not yet climbed up to the father-daughter mutual feeling. Unless she meant something else by this. "What's your last name Aerilyn?" He asked, scratching his chin, with a raised eyebrow. His smirk still stood, because it'd definitely be funny if she had been playing him. But somehow, Philip knew this girl was something else. Bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Aerilyn grinned when he asked her last name and cupped her hands together on her lap. "So glad you asked" she beamed with a smirk. "As a matter of fact My mother is Madelynn Avery and happened to give me my fathers Family name even though they never married. My name is Aerilyn Malfoy, pleasure to meet you" she said proudly glad to finally say so.

She had proof of course if he wanted it, she might be all smiles and smirks but she was quite serious, if he wanted her blood to test she would give it to him right then and there. "If you require proof of course, it is in our blood.. I will give you vial if need be" she offered to prove she wasn't joking. No it would be rather embarrassing to do so otherwise and that was not her style.

She smirked up as him again curious about what was going through his head, there were a many things that could happen next. He could turn his back and break what connection they had, or he could be opened to the idea.. She really wasn't what to expect from him, so she waited with a certain glint in her eyes for his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Philip was in fact, not too surprised. He laid down with a lot of women. One day, one of his children were bound to find him. And that day had just arrived. "So your Stephan's niece huh?" he asked firstly. "He'll be glad to know something else binds us together." He continued, gazing down at his daughter.

Philip smirked, as his daughter offered proof of their relation She was like him. He didn't need to get a blood sample to find out if she was his child or not. She was his daughter and that was that."You have my spirit. If I need any proof, I'll contact your mother my child." he responded. Yes, he would surely have to talk to Madelynn about this new information.

Then, Philip pulled Aerilyn into an embrace. They were family as it seemed. He held her tightly, and chuckled. He was strict of course. If his children weren't like him and didn't follow his orders, problems would fall their way. But Aerilyn had proved who and what she was through her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:38 am

Aerilyn grinned and nodded at Stephen being her Uncle, her uncle was sort of father figure to her in the absence of one in her life.. She had requested he not tell Philip about her, as she wanted to met him and do it her self.. And now she had, she was glad she did.

She looked at Philip innocently, "He Already knew I think, I asked him to leave it to me.. I wanted to meet you before you knew.." she told him honestly. She didn't want a guy in her life she couldn't stand, She could see her and Philip butting heads on occasion because they seemed very similar however she had a feeling the would get along just fine, givin time. "I am sure mother has been expecting your owl.." she said with a chuckle. It was no secret to her family she had wanted to seek her father out. she wasn't sure why she wanted to.. by all accounts she should be mad at him for leaving.. Perhaps on some deep level she was, but she certainly didn't show it.. the man before her was a puzzle she wanted solved.

The teen returned his embrace, though found the feeling odd... being hugged by her father. He had a tight grip. She really has no idea what to expect from him, would he act like her father to her? Or were the going to work there way to it... She wondered what kind of father he would be, she found her self becoming increasingly curious by the second.

"I look forward to spending Christmas with you... Father" she said with a smirk. It was bound to be interesting, right? her father had yet encounter her trouble making tendency.. She loved to cause chaos..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 am

Philip contemplated how Aerilyn behaved around her uncle. He wasn't necessarily the most friend person, "All this time, and he didn't tell me. Isn't he a bastard..." he said, truthfully. Fourteen years, and Stephan was able to hold it. Even when he and Philip crossed paths. "I apologize for leaving. But you're mother knows how to nag people." he responded, with a small laugh. The Averys were a handful. But still, they knew how to make people do what they wanted. Manipulation was strong with them. Maybe Aerilyn inherited that.

"It will be delightful I'm sure of it." Philip stated, pulling away from the small hug. He didn't know much about Aerilyn, but as her father, he wished to know. And maybe, he'd help her a little bit more. At least in his class. Maybe she'd have a bit more of assistance. Just so Philip could demonstrate his paternal love. "Do you enjoy the life you lead now? Do you live with your mother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Aerilyn smirked at his comment about her uncle, she supposed he was a bastard for not telling her father, but it worked to her favor now didn't it? "To you I suppose he is" she said with a snicker. She was impressed her uncle actually kept the secret from him, it was funny actually, to her anyway.

She shrugged at his apology and smiled again "Ture, could do what I do, let it go in one ear and out the other" she said with a wink. For the most part that was true, or at least she pretended it was. She relationship with her mother was a odd one. They weren't very much alike, her mother was emotional, loved to use guilt to get her way. Aerilyn was immune to guilt trips it seemed, so sometime they fought yet she could protective of her mother at times.. and she wasn't protective of many people.

She looked thoughtful at his question, Did she enjoy life? Truly? She had never thought about it before.. "I enjoy living my own life, yes.." she said very specifically. "And yes I do live with mother, she is out traveling while am in school though, Dear woman hates being bored.." she said restraining a snicker. Aerilyn wondered what her father would think of that, her mother not being home with her over the holidays. Aerilyn didn't care really about the holidays, more time on her own gave more time to do what she wanted. She supposed she was risking less freedom in connecting with her dear old Dad.. But her curiosity about having one won over in the end.

She was pleasantly surprised he seemed to be taking a parental interest in her. "I must say I am impressed you are taking this suddenly a father thing really well. Thank you" She said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:01 am

Stephan was indeed a 'friend of his friends', or so they say. He usually bullied Philip with information about him, and Philip hated that. But still, he knew when to keep secrets. "Could be worst. I've talked to him already since I came back to the old country." he responded, with a smirk.

Philip was quickly reminded of much  "Not when she's yelling. It's hard to ignore that woman," he answered with a chuckle. His relationship with Madelynn was rocky from the start. They started out with a fight, then Philip seduced her. Philip was together with the woman for a full year, more than anyone else, but it still wasn't enough. He left her as soon as Stephan told him she was planning on having kids. Again, Stephan was quite the trooper.

Philip let his thoughts run, and one thought came up. It was quite interesting how fast he thought about it. "Well, if you ever have enough, come live with me. My house is always able to harbor others...specially family." he said, winking. Of course if Aerilyn wished to live with her father in the Czech Republic, he'd allow it. It would even get her closer to Wolfclaw. Not having to go the UK whenever school ended.

Philip put on a smirk, as Aerilyn thanked him already. Yet, he didn't even feel like he was doing 'fatherly' things. "You're not the first child I've come across. I'm used to taking this well. Though the others simply think I am not worth their time because I wasn't around. You're winning points be simply being in a conversation with me." He responded, with a kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Aerilyn laughed, yes her mother could be a hard person to ignore when she was angry, She blocked out any reaction that might give away her true feelings on the subject but she did understand where her father was coming from.. " It becomes easier when one is used to it" she said as her laugh turned into a small smile. She loved her mother.. she was her mother after all but they didn't understand each other.

The teen smirked and perked her head up at the invitation to live with him, "Perhaps over the Summer? I admit, curiosity it my main driving force in life.. I want to see what being your daughter is like. I want to live with you, not that I mind terribly living with mother.. I can handle her" she said with a grin.

She tilted her head letting her dark hair fall to her side " Well considering we just got to the Father daughter business It wouldn't do well for me to cut us off here now would it?" she said with a chuckle. " Still imagined this going many different ways, this is definitely one the better outcomes..So.. you are earning points to being a cool Dad" She said with a wink and her smirk widening.

She was eagerly awaiting their real relationship to start.. This chat was still testing the waters.. at least to her.. So far she liked her father.. He kept his cool for now anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:27 pm

As Aerilyn accepted his invitation, Philip's smirk grew widely, as he looked down on his daughter, "I'll let you visit her whenever you like. She is still your mother after all. I can't do anything to change that fact. You can come to her whenever you like. I'll bring you here myself." he answered, smirking.

Philip lifted an eyebrow at the sound of his daughter's voice. "A cool dad? Now I never heard that one before." He sang out, chuckling afterwards. "I guess you are a...cool daughter as well!"
He confessed.

Aerilyn had the same taste as Philip. Directed at a lot of things. Simply hating mudbloods could already bring them together. But they both thought Aerilyn's mother was annoying as well. Definitely, Philip would bond with this girl. "Do you have class now Aerilyn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 am

Aerilyn smirked thinking it was nice of him to offer, but she didn't think she would need it, she wasn't a little girl anymore. She could get along just fine without her for quite a while. "I don't think that will be necessary.. But it was sweet of you to offer" she said with a chuckle.

Aerilyn was even more amused "Well I should think you never heard the Cool Dad comment before.. Unless i have Brothers and sisters you haven't told me about?" she said in a teasing voice though she knew he didn't have more known kids, he already mentioned that. She still snickered and bowed her head "Thank you, first time I heard that one to" she said amused. Cool at least in that sense that not in her mothers vocabulary.

Aerilyn smiled and shook her head about having a class, "No, I am all done for the day, homework not with standing of course" She said with a shrug. "Why do you ask?" she returned curious what he had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Philip was actually happy Aerilyn didn't want to see her mother. Or if she simply didn't find it necessary. At least, she'd spend her time with her father. "Don't want the old mother to get irritated at us." he said with a wink.

Philip bowed his head slightly at his daughter's comment. She was in fact a cool daughter in his standards. He couldn't deny he connected with the kid.
He was also content that she was free, "Well make sure you never get back on classes. Don't want you doing poorly. Specially since you've got to show how good you are. Being a Malfoy" he stated with a nod. "Was wondering if I had time to introduce you to Lucius. But, alas, he's probably busy. We'll do it another day" he concluded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Aerilyn grinned and put a innocent look on, "Oh of course not, don't want that" she said with a snicker, she honestly didn't think her Mum would give a hoot... Madelyn knew her daughter wanted to connect with her bastard of a father. Who was she to stop her..

" Oh no worries about that... Last thing I would do is embarrass myself with bad grades" She was a smart girl. She didn't cheat.. she believe she could do well or better then her classmates in class. She was no book worm or teachers pet.. but she spared no small amount or effort to her school work.. It was really no big deal.. She mother did raise that in her, she needed to do well in school. She believed that to.

Aerilyn blinked instantly curious about her other family members. " What about others? other members of the Family should know. I would like to meet them" she said with a smile She was free after all. "Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next