Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

So I'm The Stalker (Blacks/Malfoy)

Go down

So I'm The Stalker (Blacks/Malfoy) Empty So I'm The Stalker (Blacks/Malfoy)

Post by Lucius Malfoy Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Lucius walked fast, sided with Regulus. He still wasn't sure what the younger boy wanted, but he had a small idea. He already knew who Regulus was hanging out with secretly. "Reg, why does he need me?" He asked curiously. He had no idea why Regulus brother wanted him in that little group he was forming. Possibly because Lucius was friends with Reg. Probably nothing else.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

So I'm The Stalker (Blacks/Malfoy) Empty Re: So I'm The Stalker (Blacks/Malfoy)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Regulus walked through the corridor, knowing who was on his and Lucius's tracks. He was shy. But he wasn't stupid. "Hush Lucius. Now it's not the time to talk." He said, walking on a faster pace. Surely Andromeda didn't stay back at the common room. Damn her and her nosiness. Regulus was used to having Andromeda tell him many things. Mostly because she knew many things. But this time, he wasn't gonna let it happen. This was private. And Sirius had something very important to tell him. He was not gonna let his cousins or someone else ruin it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Andromeda continued on the two boys' trail, and heard the faint speaking that was quickly ended. Her wit was enough to foresee the outcome of this current scenario, she had had to create a plan to change the probabilities. The way that Regulus hushed Lucius meant that he probably was aware that someone would be behind them, although Andromeda wasn't sure if he knew it was her. "Narcissa, move in the shadows, do not be sighted," Andromeda ordered as she stopped her sneaking position and began a proud stride. As she walked, her visage transformed from her usual beauteous appearance to that of a male Slytherin student. Andromeda was extremely lucky that she did not wear a dress that would show her true identity, but a robe that could have been unisex. She forced a carefree expression on her hardened face as she strode aimlessly behind the two boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Narcissa nodded to her sister silently and slipped into a dark shadow that played across the corridor from a near by statue. She remained unmoving as she watched in amusement as Andromeda changed her appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:41 pm

As Regulus kept walking, something still seemed extremely off. He looked back, slightly, and spotted another Slytherin. How cute... Regulus toke his wand out slowly, as it came down his sleeve. He pushed Lucius to the side, and pointed the wand at the boy. He usually didn't do reckless things like that. But now, it was different. He wanted to do something, and was sick and tired of people meddling in his business. "Flipendo" He said, cutting the air, and sending the knockback jinx towards the other student. "We're alone here. You better go the other way."" Regulus exclaimed. He wasn't even sure if this kid had done something wrong. But he didn't like that he was glued to the pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Andromeda's mind was too concentrated on acting the part of another student and made her get caught off guard by a random spell. She had only caught a glimpse of Regulus once he sent the differentiated version of Andromeda through the air. Andromeda fumbled on her chest in attempt to recover her wand, but since her breasts were now non-existent, the wand rested roughly on the waistband of her pants. With a quick motion, Andromeda revealed her wand from under her shirt and flourished it around her airborne body. Arresto Momentum, she thought to herself as she neared the tile of the corridor. Her body plunged through an invisible cushion and halted briefly before she was dropped on the floor.

Since Andromeda took no fall damage from the attack, she quickly shot up and prepared her already armed wand. She steadied the wand behind her as she murmured. "Flagello," which made a whip begin to extend from the tip of her wand. Andromeda cracked it behind her, which made a few feet extend quicker, and then brandished it violently at Lucius. As the whip sprung through the air, a fiery pattern was beginning to ignite in a swirling design on it. Andromeda directed the whip to entangle Lucius' leg and once it did, she yanked it towards Regulus, hoping to knock them both over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Regulus clapped, as Lucius was thrown at the wall. Regulus had easily foreshadowed that, and avoided his friend. He could be a lot of things, but he was not foolish. "Well done mate. But now you're alone. Lucius is gonna get up, and I'm gonna kill you..." He threatened. His wand moved circularly, as fire came out of the tip "Incendio!" He casted, creating a blast of fire, hurling it at the boy. "Don't try to play with people that aren't from you caliber Stupefy." He moved his wand yet again, as the fire was joined by the stunning spell. Lucius was getting up, as Regulus looked proudly at his spells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 am

Lucius's leg was grabbed out of the blue and he was thrown to his side. Regulus avoided him. Rather easily. That boy was somehow always on top of things. As he hit the wall, he rubbed, his shoulder, and heard Regulus still going at it with the other boy. He sat up, with his wand in hand, but would most likely let Regulus finish it if he could do so.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:40 am

From the shadows where she was observing she mentally cursed and took out her wand. She had no idea what her sister was planning or where she was going with this. When Lucius hit the wall her body tensed and her eyes flashed, hurting Lucius was certainly not in any of her plans. Narcissa knew if she just jumped into view she would either reveal Andromeda or would have to take her cousins side and attack her own sister. Neither were a good option, so she waited and pleaded Andromeda knew what she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down