Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Why the Hell Not!

Go down

Why the Hell Not! Empty Why the Hell Not!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:00 am

Shrieking Shack. Yeah sure he probably shouldn't be here with all the rumors going around. The place was haunted. A killer lived there. Werewolves frequented the place. He cared not. It was a bunch of bullshit probably but even if it was true it would make the day cooler.

He was all bundled up because it was cold though. There was snow all about. Someone had been here not long ago by the looks of it. There were footprints all around and as he got closer he saw what looked like blood in the snow. He bent down and looked closer. Yep it was blood. He wondered what had happened. It didn't look very old so where were the people? It didn't look like anyone had left from the spot. Maybe they had done that thing. Apparating. That was it. They must have done that.

Getting back up he dusted the snow from his clothes and walked up to the shack. It was eerily quiet and he was slightly spooked but it wore off quickly. THe building looked really old and not very safe. He had no idea anyone was behind him because he was so intent on finding a opening and there didn't seem to be one.

Back to top Go down

Why the Hell Not! Empty Re: Why the Hell Not!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:06 am

"What are you doing?" Adonis asked, quickly wiping traces of red from his hands. A particularly annoying student wouldn't be making a reappearance in class, or even in her own coffin, for that matter. Well, her bones maybe. But otherwise...

At the moment, this boy seemed to be causing him a bit of trouble. Having evidently found blood, the Gryffindor seemed intent on discovering the source. Being that the cause was, well, himself, Adonis wasn't feeling very comfortable with the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Hunter jumped a bit when he heard someone yell at him. Turning around he saw a boy close to his age. He looked annoyed and Hunter didn't noticed as the red stains disappeared from the boys hands. "Oh hi! Just looking around the place. Trying to figure a way in but haven't found one. That won't stop me though. Wanna join in? Maybe us two together can figure this out" he said smiling then turned back to the house. Without looking back he started talking again. "The name is Hunter Delfin by the way. What's yours" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

"My name is Adonis Rift, and I already know how to get in," he commented. "You don't want to go in there anyway. It's boring. Everything is old and decrepit, and the chances of a piece of the roof falling and hitting you are very high."

The second to last thing he wanted was for Hunter to get into the building. The last thing he needed to see was a dead girl with a chunk of her shoulder bitten out. Raw meat didn't particularly taste good, he'd found a few minutes ago. Either way, this Gryffindor was more trouble than he was worth at the moment, although perhaps not as much trouble as the traces of blood smudged on his lips and chin that he'd failed to wipe away before he'd come outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:41 pm

"But that is what makes it more fun. The danger is what makes it an awesome adventure. Can't wait to see what is inside. How did you get in there can you show me?" he said turning around and looked at the boy. He had a weird name but whatever. He wanted into the building.

Looking at the boy he saw red smudges on the boys face. "You okay? It looks like you have blood on your face. You bleeding?" he asked slightly concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

"Um, yeah I think I bit my lip. Thanks," he muttered, picking up snow to wash it off. He took a little longer than he needed to, trying to buy some time to think of how to prevent the boy from going into the shack.

"That's not even an adventure, you know, having a roof tile hit you on the head. That's dull, not to mention painful. Hardly dangerous in the way you seem to desire. There are more fun things to do than walk through a dilapidated shack." Knowing he hardly sounded convincing to a thrill-seeking teenage boy, he tried to smoothly tack on another somewhat late idea to discourage moving forward. "Granted, those rumors you heard are probably mostly true, the ones that drove you here anyway. The only trouble is that nothing happens during the day, and it's the middle of the afternoon. You'll have to come back at night for something that fits your description of fun, but good luck getting out of the castle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Hunter watched as the kid bent down and washed the blood off his face with some snow. There was some in a bit off place for if he bit his lip. He didn't say anything though because well there was no need too. Who knew; maybe the kid was part of the secrets that went on at the place. Maybe if he hung out with him long enough he would reveal some of the secrets that did go on at the place.

Hunter looked at the kid again as he talked and rolled his eyes. He was talking about what he was doing and pretty much calling him stupid for doing what he was doing. He did have a good idea about doing it in the daylight but it also made it easier for him to try and find a way in. Then he could go later that night. "Well help me find a way in now and I will leave. If you can find me a way out of the castle at night I will be even more likely to wait. You have a point. If I want adventure then the best time to come would be at night when I have heard that everything is going on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:40 am

"Out of the castle? Well that's easy." Adonis thought for a minute, picking apart the details of the route itself before talking again, just to make sure he knew what he was talking about. "It's not exactly in the building, I mean there is an exit from the building itself but that takes you somewhere else... Probably the place you're looking for is beneath the Whomping Willow. That'll be adventure enough for you. Meet me there sometime and I'll show you how to get in."

Truth be told, he'd never actually gotten in the way himself. He'd simply heard a group of boys, Gryffindors mostly, discussing something huddled over a piece of parchment at one point. Entrance to Hogsmeade happened to be the topic of their conversation at the time. There was apparently a knot you were supposed to hit on the tree so it wouldn't pound you into mush, but, well, Adonis didn't exactly know where that knot was. Hopefully they would be able to figure it out when the time came. Of course, Hunter didn't need to know that... As long as he wasn't trying to break into the shack now, everything would be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Hunter listened to the boy with rapt attention. By the sounds of it the way into the shack was just as exciting of a journey as it was to see what was inside of the building. Thoughts of adventure ran through his head and he found the boy interesting. He knew an awful lot about the place and wondered if he didn't know more then he was letting on. "Yeah sure I will be glad to meet you sometime. Just let me know when and I will be there in a flash." he said excitedly.

He stood there staring at the place and then looked at the Ravenclaw. "So do you want to go do anything or are you in the middle of something important." he asked curiously. He had nothing better to do so if the kid wanted to hang out then he was up for it.

Last edited by Hunter Delfin on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 am

Against his will and better judgement, Adonis's eyes darted to the shack, then back to Hunter. "It can wait," he said, knowing he sounded elusive and vague; he wasn't really sure what else to say. He only hoped it actually could wait. He shrugged, then linked arms with the Gryffindor and headed away.

"How's about tonight at... say one, and I'll show you the passage way as well as the midnight events?" That would give him time to wrap up his own issues with the building without seeming suspicious, which was definitely relieving enough to allow a sigh to escape his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Hunter was a bit shocked when the boy grabbed his arm and quickly removed it from his grasp. He listened to the boys plan and agreed it was a good idea. "Yeah that sounds good to me. I will meed you outside my room tonight and then we can go from there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 am

"Suit yourself," Adonis replied, calmly to shade his worry at how quickly the boy yanked his arm away. It was a little awkward, and the Ravenclaw was concerned about whether or not he'd upset his new adventuring companion. It was just a gesture of friendship, even though Adonis was still tentative about deciding on the level of their relationship, as it was currently based only on manipulated truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down