Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Who the hell are you? (Ted) (R)

Go down

Who the hell are you? (Ted) (R) Empty Who the hell are you? (Ted) (R)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:10 pm

After some advisement from Luna, Artemis found herself in the smaller library next to her study in the Grimm Manor. It was filled with books to do with the Order of Drakon Novorodano. ''The very beginning...'' She whispered as her fingers danced on a glass case that held a very, very old looking book. She then wandered over to a shelf, looking for a moment before grabbing a blood red leather book and sat herself down at a desk. Opening it, she listened to the crinkling of the page and brushed the page as she looked at the fading ink and began to read about the ways of the order. ''A dragon and a wolf...much like me and Celeste..'' She whispered again and continued reading, her ears still listening out for anything whilst her hazel eyes focused on the book.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Who the hell are you? (Ted) (R) Empty Re: Who the hell are you? (Ted) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Ted looked over several pieces of parchment in a file as he walked towards the study at Grimm Manor. Now that Alchemy was back, and in her old position, he had more time to dedicate to the things that his position as one of the Protector's leaders called for. His black boots made soft footfalls as he walked into the study, clad in his navy blue pants, blue shirt, white vest, and red sash. His hand drifted across his coat that was hung on the edge of the high back chair behind the desk as he sat and propped his feet on the desk and maneuvered his ring of knives so they sat better against his hip in the chair as he poured over the information in his hands. While he read, his fingers tapped gently against the handle of his tomahawk he had placed on the desk when he first arrived. Always keeping his ears open for anything out of the ordinary, even here, he picked up on the sound of pages turning in the library next to the study.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Artemis' ears picked up the sounds of someone walking into the study next to her. She knew no one was in the house so a soft growl formed on her lips. Seeing the door to the study was open, she slid in and the blade, hidden in her gauntlet, softly and quietly revealed itself. The blade then found its way to his neck and she growled into the intruder's ear. ''Who...the hell are you and what are you doing in my lady's home?'' She hissed whilst her eyes found their way to his tomahawk and then looked back at Ted. Her eyes could not see the Order's emblem that would rest on a Protector's belt like it did on her belt (pic below to show outfit. The emblem is a wolf curled inside a dragon) so her reaction to someone being here was reasonable which only caused the cold blade to press a little harder on the man's neck.

Her outfit:
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Ted's well-trained ears heard the soft click of a gauntlet blade slide into place, making a very similar sound to the one Luna wore. However, he didn't move, waiting for the attack to come. When the cold steel rested firmly against his neck and he heard the hiss of the inquiry of who he was and why he was there, seamlessly and quickly, Ted reached one hand behind him, grabbing his attacker by the back of the shirt, and the other to the wrist at his throat. Having a firm grip, he dropped his feet from the desk and flipped her over his head onto his lap. Putting a tight arm around her, pinning her arms and holding her to his chest firmly, being careful of the blade she bore, Ted silently slipped one of his knives from its ring on his hip and held it tightly to her throat. "I might ask you the same thing. Not a wise game to play in the home of the head of this order..." Ted rumbled softly into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Artemis growled as he flipped her over onto his lap and wriggled in his arms. Feeling the coldness of a knife on her throat, she simply smirked. Her eyes seemed to glow in the sun that danced on her face and she whistled softly. Her pure black wolf dog, Tantibus, rushed into the room and it's mighty jaws clamped down on Ted's leg, making sure not to cut into the skin but bruise it. Despite the man holding her with a knife to her throat, she couldn't help realize that he was incredibly sexy. Listening to his rumble, her smirk simply grew. ''The head of this order allowed me entrance as i live here.'' A growl rumbled in Artemis' chest just as Tantibus growled as well. Only recently had Artemis moved into the Grimm Manor, occasionally going back home to her real mother.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Ted's eyes moved to see the large wolf dog appear and clamp its jaws on his leg. With a small wince, he was careful to not move while the wolf had him. The girl's answer made him pause. Loosening his grip slightly and pulling the blade away from her throat, he asked, "Mrs. Grimm gave you access to the order's library?" Thinking quickly, he reasoned that she could be a new member. "Do you bare an emblem?" he asked simply, still keeping hold of her, not nearly as tightly as before, but tight enough to keep her restrained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Artemis smirked at his wince and nodded her head towards Tantibus who released his leg but still stayed close in case anything happened. ''Yes m'lady gave me access.'' She said before nodded, using her hands to point to the emblem on her belt. ''I am part of the order you speak of. The newest member of the order. Born to be a part of it as i bare the mark.'' Artemis said firmly, her mind racing and then sighed softly. If he knew of the order and mentioned an emblem, also adding how old he looks, he'd be quite high up.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Leaning forward slightly to see where the girl was pointing, he could barely make out the emblem that he wore as well. Taking the knife from her throat, he let her go. He knew of four new members to the order, and she must be one of them if Luna let her not just live here, but wander about the library that was filled with the history of the order. Leaning back so his back was against the chair, he rested his ankle of one leg on the knee of he other, the tip of his knife set on his knee with the butt of the handle under two fingertip. Letting his blue eyes study her, he asked, "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Artemis watched him carefully with wary eyes and then stood up, rubbing her neck as her wolf dog pressed himself against her as if for comfort and protection. Sitting on the desk, she checked out his hood and sash to see they bore the same mark. His question caused her hazel eyes to meet his and tilted her head. ''Artemis. Artemis Calor. Daughter of Titania Calor and Felix Shadow. Newest member to the Order of the Drakon Novorodeno.'' She said before smirking. ''And you are Ted Tonks, correct? Only two older members of the Order and her family are allowed in here. It makes sense unless you are female and your name is Alchemy.'' Artemis said bluntly as she didn't trust the man before her. Not yet.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Giving his head a slight nod, a smile toyed with the corner of his mouth at hearing her name and family line. So, she is one of the new members... Glancing at her belt, he spotted the emblem that they all shared and remembered that his hood was likely draped just so that she could see the one embroidered on it, if she looked. "Yes. I am Ted Tonks, since a female and my sister, I am not. Very observant of you," he answered her, looping his knife back on the ring at his hip, impressed with her assumption of who he was with only a glance at the scene before her. "Since I wasn't at your induction, welcome, Artemis Calor," he said with a wink and a half-smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Artemis crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. ''I always have been quite observant.'' She admitted, pride filling her. ''Our induction was in secret due to how close we were to getting into Hogwarts. The less people knew, the better. We're practically the spies to Hogwarts but thank you, Teddy Tonks.'' She teased. Luna often called Ted, Teddy whenever she spoke of the rankings and it amused her, promising herself that she'd call him that if she ever met him. To be honest, she never thought she would.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:59 pm

"Being observant is an excellent skill to have, especially when you're so young," Ted told her, leaning on one of the arm rests and propping his head on his loose fist. Looking away with a grin and a shake of his head at the name she called him, he knew that the nick name would forever stick. "Luna's been talking about me to you, then...." he said with a laugh. Thinking about his own induction, he wondered if he would have had the same kind as these four had he stepped into his rank when he was first offered instead of joining when he was 15. He imagined it would have been so. "Normally.... She's the only one who gets to call me that. Well, other than my sister.... But, I might make an exception for you. I'm actually surprised to see you here, Artemis," he said his brow furrowing slightly, "Not many new members seek information right off in the library. Normally, that comes much later." It impressed him, to say the least, that she would be drawn there, but it was still a surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Artemis nodded. ''That's what m'lady tells me.'' She explained and watched his reaction to his nickname, causing a soft laugh to leave her lips. ''That she has...Doesn't stop actually. She's very proud of the way the order has come...especially after her father's reign as leader.'' Remembering what Luna said about her father made her think about when she killed two of the six council members along with Atticus and Emrys for their induction. ''Might make an exception? What a shame.'' She fake pouted before nodding. ''I was bred for battle. Despite enjoying a good fight, i love books, history...and the order's history is quite interesting.'' Artemis admitted. Only Ember really knew her love for books. Her fingers danced on top of the books as she smiled softly. ''I lived with M'lady for 10 years. Some nights she'd tell us the story of how the order got together and then other nights she'd tell us stories about fights, mysteries, adventures...Ever since those nights, i've always adored history so i guess i'm a rare new member.''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Nodding, Ted agreed. "The order has come a long way. Luna, to me, is a much stronger leader then her father was," he said a slight gruffness in his voice at the memories of what her father had been like. He hadn't been in the order at the time of Nocte's rule, but he had seen what he had done to Luna and heard about his way of ruling. Then he wondered, he had been asked to help round up a few members from his rule for something. Could it have been for their induction? Artemis' induction was between Luna and her, so he didn't press the issue.

"Well, if you're going to be calling me 'Teddy', and you wish to keep calling me as such, then I need to make an exception. I don't often let others call me that. Luna and my sister get away with it because, well, they are who they are. But you," Ted paused and tilted his head, contemplating her, then smiled, "I guess you can call me that, too."

Hearing her tell of how she loved books and history, Ted smiled. She was a rare one to be so young and want to learn all about this order she was now part of. He chuckled when he heard of Luna telling them stories about the order and the different 'adventures' they had. "I'm sure you've already found that our story is rich with information. It's quite the story, really. And, each member has their own story to add to the colorful history that makes us who we are," he told her, a ring of wisdom entering his voice as he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down