Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When Darkness Calls (Invite Only)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Darkness Calls (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When Darkness Calls (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Morgan didn't look around the room as each person in attendance announced that they would join this group to help write the wrongs in the world they lived in. As was focused on the ground in front of her, her dark eyes still as the grave, but her thoughts were working on overdrive. She heard what was said, what the others were saying, but somewhere inside her... Something wasn't right. She looked her and Rabastan's hands, linked together, then at him. Slowly, Morgan looked at Morana and Marvolo. She contemplated her answer for a few moments before saying, "I'm in..." Her voice wasn't overly strong, nor was it weak, but it held a commanding power she didn't know she had in her. She managed a small smile and then looked to Rabastan and smiled, her eyes gleaming in the low light, knowing full well that he was sure to say he was joining this venture, he just had to say it.

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Calls (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: When Darkness Calls (Invite Only)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Marvolo looked at them with satisfaction "Do not take this lightly when the time comes to meet the Dark Lord you will be pledging allegiance to him. but first and foremost....We that is my sister and I do not want our friends to be totally in his thrall...before you meet him we ask that you pledge your allegiance to the cause and to us" She spoke the last bit strongly and with conviction, this was the first time she and Morana had declared openly that Voldemort would not be the one in control "We have others standing with us as it is, and we wish for you all each and every one of you to stand with us as well"

Barty nodded slowly, to be honest he was not the least bit surprised, "Well I think you both know I stand with you" he said.

Nova listened slowly, her fingers itching to light up, Venus looked at her and she nodded "As do we"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Bella smirked as she watched little raven to agree. She could easily see who's fault was she was there. Power of Morana and Rabastan was almost visible at her. But Bella didn't say a word against it. She just laughed inside on the nightmares of this girl once she wakes up and be a pathetic little goodie again. After all, she could smell it from her. "I am in, of course," she said, still with the same dark smirk on her lips.

Rabastan looked at Morgan as she agreed to it. He honestly wasn't sure she will join them. And he, just like Morana, didn't really intend to force her into taking dark mark. But he wanted her to be loyal to Gaunts. At least for the time being. He honestly hoped she won't change back, but he doubted it. Just like he doubted it with Black. They were both too good deep inside, to stay there. "I'm in," he said darkly.

"I am in as well," replied Luna as she looked at her sisters.

Morana looked at everyone in the room. Just like she expected. Twisted smile appeared on her face as she heard voice of her beloved one. Her dark king, her devil. "We will bring this World to the new age my friends. To the age where we will be worshiped just like we are supposed to be," she said, her head held high as she looked at everyone equaly, but still from a bit higher place, just to show everyone her and her sisters power over them.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Sirius remained quiet. Allegiance to the dark lord was on his plans. To the cause, definitely. To the Gaunt twins? He was more intelligent then that. He hated Morana. For more than one reason actually. One being she hated him. The other one being she just plain didn't inspire confidence in Sirius. He just didn't like her. So he'd never submit himself to her. Marvolo could have him. Anytime. Do whatever she wanted. But not Morana. And because of that, Sirius remained silent.

Regulus caressed Astra's cheek with his other hand, taking a look at the Gaunt Twins. He was a Black. He didn't even need to swear allegiance to the twins. But he still wanted to. No matter what, they were together. If the dark lord fell, the children in the room would remain together. And Regulus wanted that. A big and powerful family. "I'll stand by your side. And so will Lucius here..." Regulus said with a smirk.

Lucius snapped out of a sudden thought, as Regulus mentioned his name. Why did the kid have to interrupt such beautiful thought? Narcissa was always on his mind now. "Yes," He managed to say, his mind going back to that other night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Luna looks at the twins and then back at Astra, she looks at the twins again and bows her head. ''I will always stand by your side.'' She says strongly. She clasped her hands together and puts them on her lap, lowering her head. She had a smirk on her face at the thought of the blood that they would cause to fall.

Astra looks at Regulus as he caresses her pale cheek. She looks at Luna the same time she looked at her and they smirk together. She looks at the twins and bows her head as well. ''I stand by your side to protect and be loyal to you both and to the Dark Lord.'' She smiles darkly and stares into the twin's eyes to show honesty, cruelty and darkness all mixed into one. She looks at Regulus again feeling safe. She looks at the floor and let her mind wander as she thinks of all the death that will be caused.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Kronos's looked at Marvolo. He grinned and spoke in a strong confident tone. "Marvolo. I have pledge my Alligence to you. So of course I am with you. Both of you." He bowed his head as a sign of this and looked up at the pair with a grin. Kronos was aware he proberbly looked insane. He did not care. He was a Loyalist to Marvolo so this did not bother him.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Morgan's answer came much quicker this time than the last. "I will stand with you," she said. And why shouldn't she? They were making a family, a family where everyone mattered, everyone was powerful, and everyone wanted the same thing. Morgan's midnight blue eyes glimmered with her acceptance as a the worry about what wasn't feeling right inside her seemed to blow away like leaves in an autumn wind. This was where she belonged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:16 pm

"We'll be like a family" marvolo said with a smile "we'll protect each other and make sure that when the adults under our Uncle's control try to control us we can stand apart. Why should we be controlled? We are the future of this world. We have every right to take it"

The twins each drew there wands and approached one person each Marvolo crouched in front of Morgan and gently took her hand. "May I give you our mark?"

When Darkness Calls (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ePAOSapmxCaBWifvQTDuwU1Zwhgnmz5-zgXA9DESisaW0wY1
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Morana smirked as she watched Sirius. She was really interrested in how this will end. Specialy how her twin will solve this. She didn't really feel like force him into something for many reasons. First of all, she didn't like to show more cards than was necessary. Secondly this was an offer, he could leave if he wanted. And third reason was even more simple. She simply didn't care about Black at all. All this ended up in her whispering "Coward" in the same time as Bella did on the oposite side of the room. She only smirked at her and put her wand out to mark others.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Morgan smiled as she heard Marvolo's words. She was thinking about the future and what this newly formed family would make of it, when she was startled by Marvolo crouched in front of her and taking her hand gently. May I give you our mark? Morgan looked into Marvolo's eyes. A flicker of fear and a shimmer of the old grey-blue eyes Morgan used to have before they darkened to reflect the night sky could be seen in them, but only my Marvolo. As quickly as they were there, they were gone and Morgan nodded. "Yes. I would be honored to receive it," she said humbly, taking Marvolo's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 pm

She squeezed her hand and muttered the spell "Spritzene" light traveled from the wand like a cool rush and found its place where Morgan desired the mark to live.

Standing she kissed her on the cheek. She moved on to Regulus who she smiled at in kind giving him and lucius the mark before turning to her beloved "what will it be then love?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Morana went from the other side and marked the rest including Barty. She gave him a special smile full of love and darkness as she marked him and than kissed him deeply, before she turned attention to Marvolo and Sirius. She was really interrested in this.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Sirius looked up at Marvolo, being able to see Regulus and Lucius already marked. "I will never be loyal to Morana..." he whispered, for only Marvolo to hear. But, then smirked, shaking his head, "...but, alas, do as you wish." Sirius gave Marvolo the go. It was now up to her, if he should be marked or not. He wished she simply ignored it and kept the meeting going. But, as he said, it was up to Marvolo. Not him anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

"but you wont hurt her either and thats all I need" she said. Kissing him softly she drew back and pressed her wand tip to his hand and said the spell, the beed of light disappeared and traveled to where he wished to be marked.

She marked Kronos and Luna favoring luna with a kiss and a cheeky smirk before taking the floor again "When next we meet we will be going to see the dark lord. Take a good look around you, these are your brothers and sisters. We will not harm each other we will stand together and we all wear the mark to prove it" her eyes met with the older boys in the room, Severus, Lucius, Regulus and Sirius with a nod.

"Class Dismissed"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2