Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Breaking (open)

Go down

Breaking (open) Empty Breaking (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:23 am

Luna stood on the bridge that led to the Castle in her Protectors outfit. It made her feel safe. Powerful but most of all, secure even though she was panicking. The first task should be starting soon and she didn't think she'd make it. She sits on the railing and looks out into the distance with worried eyes. She needed Achilles but he was still avoiding her. She looks at the lake below her. She held a necklace that had a silver wolf with emerald eyes. She places it around her neck and fiddles with the charm. It made her think of Achilles and her patronus that she hasn't been able to perform again seeing as Achilles was her happiness. She waves her wand and mutters. "Expecto patronum!" She says thinking of the day Achilles and her kissed for the first time, tears well up in her eyes as all she is able to create is his eyes looking at her filled with pain. She falls backwards onto the bridge feeling his eyes break her heart even more. She shuffles backwards on the floor and sits up holding her knees close to her chest with tears threatening to fall. She was breaking down fast yet she still loved him. She couldn't stop loving him as he consumed her mind every second of the day. "Why must my heart hurt me? Can't I just love someone with no pain...just happiness. All I want to be is happy. Is that so much to ask, heart?! I'm breaking..my heart is shattered and yet you still decide to hurt me?!" She cries out angrily and sadly. She was breaking so quickly. All she wanted was happiness.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Breaking (open) Empty Re: Breaking (open)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

After a few early hours of foraging, Andromeda decided that she had better return to the school before anything important arises. I can't be late to that too, she thought to herself as she stepped onto the viaduct and began making her way back to the castle. She spotted a hooded figure along the path of the bridge and took a few careful steps as she neared it. "Hello?" she called out as she slowly stepped closer to the person. Andromeda was definitely in no mood to be attacked by a suspicious felon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Luna hears a voice and looks up seeing Andromeda. Luna's eyes were darker compared to her usual electric blue and she looked very scary. She stands up and a strong breeze flows past causing her hair to blow to the side causing her to look scarier. "Hello Andromeda. What brings you to the bridge?" She asks with a tone of actually caring when she didn't. It seems seeing Achilles' eyes made her snap. She's gone back to the dark and she embraced it with open arms.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Andromeda took a few beats to recognize who that voice belonged to, and after a moment of thought, she resided it being Aurora's or Luna. "Oh, whew, it's only you," she said in a relieved voice as she walked closer. "I'm heading to the task- aren't you?" Andromeda had a basket of freshly-picked unfamiliar flowers in her right hand. What she was planning to do with them was unknown, but her body language did not make it seem like she was doing anything suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Luna pauses for a second and gets up. ''I'm Aurora in case you think I'm Luna. Nice to meet you Andromeda. Yeah..I'm going to head off now.'' She looks at the basket and takes in her body language. ''Nice flowers...'' She says curious but not asking as she just wanted to leave as soon as possible.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Andromeda meekly smiled to play off her confusion. She stared at Luna for a second as if she was trying to figure something out, and then shrugged lightly. "Pfft, I knew that, Aurora. I've heard stories of you," she said to exhibit her personal knowledge. Andromeda nodded her head at Luna, as Aurora, once she complimented on her collection of flowers. "They're for a devious little ploy I created for my demented cousin- for what he did to your sister, y'know? It just wasn't right," she admitted to the impostor of Aurora, "enjoy your day. Don't get lost out here." Andromeda gave her a finally smile and began to strut the rest of the length of the viaduct that lead towards the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Luna smirks inwardly but smiled on the outside. ''I thought i stayed hidden in the library so there would be no stories of me.'' She giggles at what she says, playing off Aurora very well. ''No it wasn't. Hearing everything from my sister and even people who used to be her friends, it just made me so angry and i'm never one to get angry.'' She smiles. ''And Enjoy yours. I won't get lost...'' She watches as she walks and she stays for a while until she knows Andromeda is gone. She walks back to the castle herself and goes straight to her room/
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down