Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna) Empty Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm

It had been a few days since the Black Ball and the champion selection, and things had just been... well, different. Morgan sat on one of the stone benches that ran along the hall of the 3rd floor corridor. She wore jeans, sneakers, and a yellow tee. Her hair, pulled back into a pony, she rested her chin on her folded arms on her pulled up knees. The sun was shining out the window she was gazing from, but it brought her no comfort. With a heavy sigh, her eyes began to brim with tears...

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna) Empty Re: Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna)

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Cian was looking out the window at the far end of the corridor when he noticed a change in the atmosphere in the hall. He peeked out from behind one of the support beams and spotted Morgan sitting on one of the many benches. He remembered all too well the night of the ball when he had met the wrath of her boyfriend. Sadly, she had been taken out of the room and never came back. Cian had been warned about looking at her, but he could plainly see that something was bothering her. Thinking about that night, he tossed the threat aside and quietly walked down the hall to the bench where she was sitting. "Morgan, you alright?" he asked gently.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna) Empty Re: Breaking Point (Morgan, Cian, Sirius, Andromeda, Luna)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Morgan looked up at the question. She offered Cian a gentle smile, "Yes.... No.... I don't know...." she said looking out the window. Sadness touch each word as she said them. She blinked once and two tears streaked down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Seeing the tears, Cian sat on the bench at Morgan's feet. "Here now, it's far too nice a day for these. And, you are far too pretty to be shedding them," he said reaching out and wiping them away with his fingers. He, like so many other boys, didn't like to see girls cry. Cry or be hurt or hurting.... It was just so hard to fix. "I can see, lassy, that there is something botherin' ye. You can talk about it, you know. I don't mind listening," he said, his accent thickening slightly, as he propped one arm up on the window sill, resting his head on it, and tucking one leg up under the other.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Morgan turned her head at Cian's words, and managed a timid smile as he wiped her tears away. When he offered for her to tell him about what was bothering her, she took a deep breath and sighed, "I just don't know. Things are different... Changing..." She raised her grey-blue eyes to Cian, "I just don't know what to do." No more tears fell, but the sadness filling her up, was almost to the brim and threatening to spill over. "I just feel...lost," she said looking down. "I'm sorry for what Sirius did to you the other night. He is just very careful with me, and I guess he might have seen you as a threat," she said quietly.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Cian placed a comforting hand on hers, "It's nothing, don't worry about it. You are a prize, and anyone who would take that lightly is a fool. But, I do think it was slightly rash of him. But all is forgiven." He smiled his crooked smile at her. "You need to do what you think it right. Even if it's the hard thing to do. That's all you can do," he said, wrapping his arms around this girl who, at the moment, seemed fragile enough to break. He meant it only out of friendship, as any friend would comfort another. "Trust me when I say that things will get better. Whatever your troubles are, I'm sure you will find a way to solve them," he said into her hair.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Morgan welcomed the hug from Cian. She nodded at his words but said nothing in return. Just feeling his kindness wrap around her was enough. Hearing his words helped her to feel a little better about the situation she was dealing with. Perhaps, she would seek out Sirius and talk with him about this whole thing. Then maybe, they could get back to being happy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Sirius had been completely enraged for the past days. It was good that he hadn't talked to anyone. Morgan, James, Peter, Remus. The whole mess at the ball put him under stress, and knowing he was a champion, made it quite worst. Being under stress, and suddenly passing by something that enraged him even more didn't help. At the end of the hall, Sirius stood, with his padfoot eyes. He yelled out for the same bastard that he had hit before. "HEY CIAN!!!" He shouted, slowly making his way to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Morgan's eye opened wide as she heard Sirius yell for Cian. She pulled away from him and looked at the now enraged Sirius storming their way. "Sirius, stop this!" she yelled to him starting to rise, but being pushed back to sitting by Cian's hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Cian heard the angry footfalls just before the furious yell from Sirius filled the hall. Morgan went to get up to perhaps stop him, but Cian could see that Sirius was in no mood for rational talk. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her back down. He stood and moved away from Morgan, ready to face her enraged boyfriend. Cian held his hands up, showing he wasn't wandless before saying firmly, "Sirius, I made no move towards her. Only treated her as friends treat friends. You need to calm down and see that she needs that. She needs you, but I'm guessing not this you that we have seen recently. Think about what you're doing! You're only going to hurt her!" His voice was rising as his frustration was climbing. He had just about had enough of this...
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Sirius grinned at the Cian's futile attempt to restrain his anger. When Morgan tried, before Cian, Sirius's eyes were actually brighter. Deep down, he didn't want to do this. Or so he thought. The younger man's words meant nothing but rubbish to Sirius. "Actually, I'm going to hurt you..." Sirius said, as his smirk widened. His fist was lifted in the air, and quickly ran against the face of person Sirius was blaming for his troubles. And if this didn't count as revenge, Sirius would surely go after Cian during the tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Cian didn't have much time to react and thus took the blow from Sirius across his cheek. He felt his lip split, but tasted no blood. Cian glared back at him and threw his own punch, striking against his opponent's jaw. He stepped back and readied for what was sure to be a longer confrontation. "Ye may hurt me, but think what it's gonna to do to her," Cian growled, accent thick on his every word.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Andromeda had been on a pride trip every since she had to settle down the ball, so her appearance was more perfected than usual. Her clothes nearly shined with a sign of recent purchasing, and looked brand new- except without that horrid smell of magic. She had somehow managed to scent all of her clothing items and coordinate her outfits by different values. Regardless of her new demeanor, Andromeda was aware her others were currently feeling, and she thought it was best if she showed confidence so they could catch on.

Andromeda was striding across the castle when she heard an familiar voice yell from the floor above her. Out of curiosity, Andromeda walked up the staircase and knew that Sirius was present, probably with that boy or Morgan. She strutted through the third floor and located Sirius moving towards the Emperor boy and Morgan. "Oh boy," she thought to herself as she tipped across the floor in their direction with her bag swing by the joint of her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Sirius grinned, reminding himself of the many times he had seen people like Bart Crouch Jr, and Rabastan grin. The punch from the younger boy connected, but Sirius stood there. His grin was kept on his face, as his eyes looked down on Cian. "She's gotta understand she's mine, so shut up," Sirius soon used his other fist to strike Cian's chest. Probably didn't see that coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Cian staggered back as the unexpected punch to his chest hit with full force. He felt the wind get knocked out of him as he held one hand to his chest and the other on his lower thigh. "I'm sure.....she knows.....that full.....well...." Cian gasped out. "You are just being a possessive git!" he spat at him. His next move was beneath him, but he had to use every advantage he could in a fight like this. Quickly, Cian rushed Sirius connecting one hand on his shoulder and the other full blow to the groin.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm

"Possessive? Never...she simply belongs to me. End of-..." Sirius was nearly knocked down, as he fell on his knee. He wasn't gonna back down though. A hard blow to recover from, but it was easier if Sirius did the unthinkable. He turned into padfoot, ran around and jumped towards Cian. While in the air, he turned back to Sirius. He just hoped Morgan didn't get in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Morgan had been watching the entire affair take place. Her anger growing more and more. When she watched Sirius change into his animagus form and leap towards Cian, she had had enough. Just as Sirius transformed back into himself, Morgan ran between them in the hopes of derailing Sirius' attack. But her timing was slightly off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Sirius's tackle was executed just as he wished. With one minor problem, Morgan got in the way. Sirius crashed against the girl he held most dear, and was sure Cian would fall over as well. But why did he have to hurt his girl? His princess? He had no idea, but once he got up, he couldn't bare to look at Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Morgan felt the full weight of the one she loved smash into her as he crashed into Cian. Her cheek suddenly exploded with pain as his should hit her square in the face. She tumbled over Cian's body and slid across the stone floor and crashed into the opposite wall hitting her head, whiplash-like, on the stone base-board. She sat up and looked at her arm. From shoulder to elbow, she had a form of road-rash from the stone floor. She gently got to her feet and touched her cheek, which she was sure was going to bruise from the hit. "Sirius.... I.... I can't do this," she said on the verge of tears. She looked at him, as he wouldn't look at her, "I am your princess, but I also have friends, some of which are boys. And, not all of them are after me! Plus, I am smart enough to stay loyal to you and put a stop to anything that might lead elsewhere! You need to understand that I may be your girl, but I am possessed by no one!" She ran from the hall then, sobbing, and tears freely falling. Not looking back. She just wanted as far from there as possible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Cian saw Sirius change into a dog and leap at him. Not gentlemanly of you to use your animagus form, laddy... Cian braced himself for the hit, as the dog changed back into Sirius. But, at the last moment, he softened his stance as he prepared to possibly catch Morgan as she tried to intervene. As admirable as her actions were, he could tell she was off just enough to not do anything. Sirius collided with her first, knocking her into him. Cian fell to the ground, as Morgan tumbled over him. He watched as she slide across the floor and into the wall. He tried to get up to get to her, but she was already on her feet. When she ran from the hall, he picked himself up. Dusting himself off, and putting the back of his hand to his mouth, he wiped the now free flowing blood from his lip. "I hate to say it, laddy, but I tried to tell you," he said as he walked past him and down the hall to the Hufflepuff common room to clean up.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:03 am

Luna was sitting in an alone corridor crying to herself when her Mark stung. She hopped up and ran around a corner seeing Sirius in an animagus form and then him accidentally tackling Morgan, she gasps at this and walks closer to only see her run off. She whips out her black slick wand with her family crest engraved into the handle. She kneels down and waves it over Cian, muttering a healing spell. She turns to Sirius and smiles sadly. "Boy have you messed up? Just sit down here and calm down before you do anything stupid...again." She points to a nearby bench and gives him a look that means he should listen. "and I'd do as I say as I, like you, am not in the best of moods. So go over there, think and calm the fuck down. Cian was being a friend to Morgan as she was close to breaking down but you just made her a step closer in doing so. She can't take anymore...with everything she's been through, it just piles up and becomes hard for one to handle. You need to sort yourself out before you help her." She says looking into his eyes with her crystal blue ones that were slightly bloodshot from crying and firewhiskey. She puts her hands on her hips and just stares at him, thinking of what to do next whilst her Mark still stung and glowed slightly. She rubs it with one hand and tilts her head at him. "So..you going to listen and sit down or going to attack this boy some more and cause me to restrain you like the protector I'm meant to be?" She asks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:56 am

Sirius was even more angered. If Morgan thought he was gonna follow her, like he always did before, she was wrong. Yes, Sirius was now devastated that happened. But this Sirius wouldn't care. He wouldn't go after her. He simply remained there, as Cian walked past him. As he noticed Luna talked, Sirius couldn't bare but act badly once more. "You? Restrain me? Puff...." Sirius chuckled. He quickly placed his hands on Luna's wrists. "You can't do anything about this." Sirius didn't want to hurt Luna. She seemed to be wanting to help, but he didn't notice that. He brought her up against the wall, and held her arms up. He leaned down, close to her ear. "Be glad nothing is happening to you..." He said, before gently putting his lips on Luna's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:05 am

Luna rolls her eyes at his actions but when he kisses her neck gently, she uses all of her will not to shiver. He holds her wrists against the wall and first she struggles until she uses her legs. She places her knee into his stomach pushing him away and then pins him to the wall. "You treat me as if I'm weaker yet you do no know me well. Learn about me before you make a conclusion." She whispers into his ear and kisses his cheek. She holds him arms against his sides and stares at him. "What exactly uks happen to me? I aint afraid of you if that is what you are implying." She says tracing his face with her eyes taking in every detail.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 am

Sirius felt a bit of a tickle once Luna kneed him. Sirius let himself go against the wall, but could easily throw Luna of her feet. "I don't need to know about you..." Sirius leaned his head down. "To know I'm stronger. And I'm able to do such things...but I gue-..." Sirius quickly forced his arms out of the wall, and as Luna was so close, stamped his lips on hers. He picked her up, not letting her use her legs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:29 am

Luna listens and as he kisses her, her eyes go wide and she freezes. She blushes and wiggles out of his arms, growing shy. "What the fuck?!" She wipes her mouth and backs away holding her arms right around her. She shakes her head and feels her mark burn. She spins on her heel, bolting away showing the true meaning as to why she's a chaser. She's super fast. She skids around a corner eyes tearing up once again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next