Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 4 Empty Re: I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 am

"I wont hurt them" he promised her and he felt himself being honest "And I am alright with you still seeing them, they have been good to you and I know not all muggles are bad. I saved you when I thought you were a muggle girl remember?" he kissed at her tears his hands so much gentler then usual trying to show her he wouldn't do what he did.

Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 4 Empty Re: I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 am

"Thank you," she whispered and kissed him.

The next morning

No matter how tired she was, Sarah barely slept at night. She wasn't stupid and she knew Armen is going to kill John, her ex. She was now standing in front of mirror, tears in her eyes again. She alredy forgave John everything and now, when he found a job and maybe happiness with new girl, when he was clean, she was about bring home someone, who will murder him in cold blood. She wiped the tears away and put on her dress Armen gave her yesterday. Basicaly her wedding dress when she thought of it. She had nothing else to wear.

Sarah Salander

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 am

Armen dressed in his suit then thought better of it, conjuring his clothes he packed his suit away and then used his wand to summon a blue sundress for Sarah "Here love, I figgured you wouldn't want to run around in your wedding gown all day" he said putting the gown away for safe keeping.

He shouldered the bag he got from the front desk and took her hand "Lets get your things then we'll go home" he said meaning its time to go to her appartment.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 am

Sarah put on the blue dress Armen gave to her. "Okay," she said only and with weak smile grabbed his hand and apparated him in front of the flat she shared with her friends. She quickly found her keys and prayed for Regan and Shane not to be home, when she opened the door.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:18 am

Armen walked into the flat casually his hand holding Sarah's as he entered he looked around at the modest furnishings when he spotted three muggles "Oh hello" he said with a charming smile, "My name is Armen Salander...Sarah's husband"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am

Of course they were all home, with Sarah's luck. "Uhm, hey guys," she really tried to sound casually.

"Your what?! And when did this happen?!" asked John jealously. He never really stopped loving Sarah and she was always single, so he never felt the way he suddenly felt now. She didn't say anything about having someone.

"Oh my god! Congratulations Sarah!" Regan shouted happily. She knew Sarah had someone. She told her after all. But she didn't mention wedding, which meant it must have happened last night when she didn't came home. "But I feel a bit offended you know? That we didn't get invitation."
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 am

"We'll have a dinner party..it was all rather quick" Armen said smiling at the woman his eyes fell on John and they darkened "YOu are sarah's ex i take it?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 am

Sarah felt trouble being closer and closer. "Armen, this is John, my ex," she introduced them. "And this is Regan and her boyfriend Shane," she added quickly in hope it will turn attention away from John. He had no idea abou mess he was in right now. And Sarah felt guilty she got him into it.

"John." he said only, observing Sarah's new husband closely. "And are you two sure about this? I mean it was rather quick, don't you think?" he asked. He tried not to sound as jealous as he actualy was. Armen had abviously everything. He was handsome, charismatic, taller than John and more in condition. It was easy to see what Sarah liked about that man. But he refused to give on her. Even if he made that stupid mistake all those years ago and knew he didn't deserve her anymore.

"Uhm, as much as we would love to stay and chat, we have to go to work. But we will sure look forward to that dinner party. We need to get to know who stole heart of our cold queen after all," Regan smiled and pulled Shane out of the door. She knew this wasn't their bussiness and Sarah will tell them everything later. "Bey," she said and closed the door behind her and Shane.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:39 am

Armen put the bag down slowly as the door shut. He cracked his knuckles and took a few steps towards the other man "I know what you've done to my Sarah" he said coldly, "I am the least bit happy and you will not be living to harm another woman"

Before the man could protest Armen pulled a knife from his pocket and shoved the black through the roof of his mouth. The man gurgled and let out a choked scream that died quickly, silenced he fell to the ground blood amasing around him with his wand up his sleeve he cast crucio nonverbally and watched as the man silently writhed in pain his body twisting into unearthly shapes.

Finally he died after what seemed like ten minutes, using his wand he destroyed the body and cleaned the floor, walking into the kitchen he cleaned his hands and face then walked around erasing all signs of him.

"When Regan and Shane return...as far as they know they lived with a girl named Sarah and her boyfriend never lived with them not after what he did"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:47 am

Sarah knew what was going to happen and she forced herself to watch it. Armen was her husband now and she had to learn not to overlook who he was. She watched John in pain on the floor as looke into her eyes with many unspokend questions, begs and apologies. She knew he understood she was the same as her husband and that was hidden part or her life she never told him about and the main reason why he abused her in the first place. And she also knew he regretted what he did. And that he still loved her. Maybe if she told him the truth, maybe they were now together, happy in muggle world.

She looked at Armen as he finished the job and told her what she wanted to hear the most. Regan and Shane will be fine. She only nodded to him and held her tears back over a dead ex boyfriend.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 am

Armen pulled her into his arms "He will never hurt you ever again no one will ever hurt you..lets go pack your things"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 am

Sarah smiled weakly. "I know," she replied and took out her wand. She quickly packed her things into one trunk, ready to leave. "We can go now," she said only.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4