Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Allies or Enemies (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Allies or Enemies (Open)  Empty Allies or Enemies (Open)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Alchemy left her girlfriend as she went to go greet the deputy headmistress of Hogwarts. Walking around the school she took in the sights as memories returned to her, clad in her black protector uniform she rested her hand on the hilt of her sword as she looked around. She'd been told by the high council another young protector resided in these halls and she wondered who he or she was.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Allies or Enemies (Open)  Empty Re: Allies or Enemies (Open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Luna was sent to see another protector and she climbed a wall, jumping over in her white and red protector which showed she was the top protector. She landed in front of one in black and stood up straight, looking closely at the girl. ''Hello Alchemy Tonks I believe. Am i correct or was i sent someone else?" She asks in a strong but friendly tone. She put her hand on her hip and a scarf covered her mouth and nose so the girl could only see her electric blue eyes staring at her closely with curiosity. ''Why did they send you to me, Alchemy?'' She asks, not caring about her other question. She just wanted to know why she was sent to this girl by the High Council.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Alchemy looked up as the girl jumped down she had heard her coming "Little Luna, don'y you remember me?" she said with a laugh "I am Alchemy yes, Protector of the Carrow family and lover of Karaline. The council told me since I was going to be here with my girlfriend that I should seek out the little lost Lamb" she poked the girl in the forhead 'that would be you baby girl"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Luna rolls her eyes and hugs the girl who's always been there for her. ''Oh hush up Alchemy...My mark went crazy and that is all. I'm fixed now and staying a little away from the Blacks. Ah yes..The high Council always wished for me to be seeked out but i was too fast for them.'' She smirks. ''And Sweet ol' Karaline. Does she know you are protecting her family or you kept that a secret like your other one?'' She says poking Alchemy's stomach.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:44 pm

"Hush girl" she hissed at the mention of secrets "and yes she knows I became there protector when I was eight" she finally returned the hug relaxing a bit "its good to be home though, living in Czechia isn't the same as england or hogwarts. Now you need to divulge everything that happened with that mark of yours and why"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Luna rolls her eyes again. ''You need to speak up, you know. You can't just live in lies, Tonks.'' She said strongly, demanding her to listen as she was higher than her. ''Good. No one else knows, right?'' She says starting to pace. She clasps her hands behind her and looks up at Alchemy. ''I'm sure it is good to be back. I'm glad you are. I do not need to divulge Alchemy. We have more important manners to discuss. The Tri-Wizard tournament. I am a champion and need help. I do not know what i should do. I will be a shock to two but not one. Sirius Black. We are allies but still. One may not be able to trust the ones they protect.'' She says with authority and stops pacing, looking at the girl.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Alchemy gave the girl a look "And what happened to prove that?" she asked "I demand to know luna"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Ted walked briskly from his room and made his way to find his sister. She had sent him word that she would be visiting Hogwarts, so of course, he went to find her. As he descended the main staircase, he spotted Alchemy and Luna, a girl from his house. He wasn't surprised to see both of them in their perspective Protector uniforms. Living with his sister allowed him to learn many things about their family and several others.

He stopped about half way down the stairs and leaned against the rail, resting his forearms on the top and linking his fingers. "Found you, Sis," he said with a smile that extended to his light green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Alchemy looked up and a smile creased her lips she ran over and hugged her little brother "Teddy!" she exclaimed placing a kiss on his cheek "Godric you've gotten taller again is this why you asked for more gold? you needed pants and robes? boys grow to fast" she started to fret over him looking him over but smiling.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Luna looks at Alchemy. ''I do not care if you demand.'' She pinches the bridge of her nose and knows she will not win this fight. ''I will tell you later.'' She hears a familiar voice and shakes her head. ''Hello Ted. Good to see you.'' She looks up at him with a bright smile. Her smile forms into a grin as she watches his smile extend to his green eyes. She watches as Alchemy frets over him and she shakes her head. She puts a hand on her heart in mock hurt. ''You seem happier to see him more than me...Hurtful.'' She says with a grin,
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Ted stands straight and hugs his sister back as she kisses his cheek. When she starts to fuss over him, he grabs her hands to stop them. When did my hands get to be as big as hers? "I'm fine, I'm fine..." he said to stop her fussing. When she commented on his pants and robes and how tall he'd gotten, he looked at his pant leg and shrugged, "It's too bad pants and robes don't keep up with you when you grow. Can't help that dad was tall and I take after him." At Luna's greeting, he spoke over Alchemy's shoulder, "Nice to see you, too, Luna. Sorry to interrupt your meeting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Luna smiles and shakes her head. ''It's alright Ted. Wasn't really a meeting. If it was a meeting, we'd be sitting at a large table like knights do. It's a boring thing really and they sometimes last for hours and end with some gruesome shit.'' She grins at him stopping Alchemy from fussing. ''Always the fusser, Alchemy but she is right. You have certainly grown. Then again...I'm kinda smallish anyway so i ain't the best person to say that!'' She laughs and grins up at him. She runs to the wall and climbs it, sitting on the rail, Ted was leaning on. She hugs him and grins at the siblings she'd known for a long time.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down