Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

+6
Selena Snape
Luna Valkyrie
Elin Whiteraven
Katrina Lestrange
Jocelyn Immorta
Dellen Lestrange
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 4 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 am

Andromeda rapped her fingernails on the surface of the table as she watched her Head of House make her speech. For some strange reason, Andromeda couldn't help but snicker at the mentioning of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. When Lestrange was finished, instead of applauding like the rest of the student body, Andromeda began to laugh. Her laughs were not filled with excitement or apprehensiveness, but with a maniacal joy. The laughs went from lighthearted to a more hefty chuckle that came from her diaphragm. "Hah, didn't I tell you?" she said to Celania after a wave of her own laughter had diminished. "This is going to be a fun term!" Andromeda sighed and let whatever remnants of laughter that was still in her body escape. In her mind,  she was already plotting something.

Back to top Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 4 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am

Jocelyn listened closely to what the headmistress had to tell, when she announced that Wolfclaw was going to be here, her eyes grew bigger in excitement, her four brothers are coming toget.....No! Panic filled her eyes as thought about it. The four brothers Grimm together is a disaster, they going to kill eachother. Jocelyn thought about what Ronan said in Diagon Alley. Jocelyn took deep breaths in and ran out of the great hall searching for fresh air...

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 am

Luna watches Jocelyn run out. She had seen the panic in her eyes which she linked to the announcement. Achilles must have brothers in Wolfclaw...something mustve happened in that family. She let's her go get air and if need be, she'll go after her. Her mind went to Aurora and she sighs. She sits with Severus and Selena again and taps her nails against the table, impatiently. Aurora should be coming back...
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 am

Aurora walked slowly to the hall, seeing a slytherin run out to get air. She frowns and walks, sitting next to her twin. She sees her with a Gryffindor and Slytherin causing her to feel confused and curious. "Hey Twin, I heard about this tournament from some first year in the corridor. I'm soo putting my name in, you?" She watches Lunas face light up at Auroras arrival and hug her. She turns to the two and her eyes widen. "Y-You're Severus Snape! Oh my...you're amazing at potions!" Her face lights up and she grins a the boy. " Aurora Valkyrie at your service. I'm Luna's identical twin. however I dyed my hair blonde to look different." She smiles at the both of them.
Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:37 am

Sirius entered the hall with a rather pissed off look on his face. He wasn't happy, and simply didn't want to be. Why should he be? He had ran away from home, and was now taken from the families tree. Well he didn't pretty much care, as he had simply had enough of everything there. He was now safe, and having fun with James, who he couldn't find no matter what he did. He was probably eating grass or whatever his animagus did. Sirius sat down on the gryffindor table, not feeling like talking to anyone. "What a bore..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 am

Morgan was chatting with the other Ravenclaws at her table when she spotted Sirius entering the hall and making his way to the Gryffindor table. She excused herself and made her way over behind him. She put her warm hands over his eyes and purred in his ear, "Welcome back, Sirius."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:51 am

Celania laughed excitedly and grabbed Andromeda's arm. "Did you hear that? The tri-wizard tournament on our own doorstep!" She all but shook her cousin, elicating glares from a Slytherin beside her that was jostled. "How can they expect me to concentrate on my work now?" She noticed she was still gripping her arm and quickly let go. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "Do you think you'll enter?" Honestly she wasn't quite sure herself that she wanted to.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 am

Sirius was trying to relax as he felt someone place his hands on his eyes. It was easy for him to smell whoever was there, and he got excited. If he was in his padfoot form, his tail had most likely began waging. "Hey princess." He said, turning back on the bench, and placing his hands on her waist. "Missed you since the last time we were together..." At the time, Morgan probably felt higher than Sirius. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:04 am

Elin glanced up to the high table as the candles flared. Hearing Professor Lestrange speaking, she widened her eyes at the news. The Triwizard Tournament, huh? she thought. Looks like its going to be a very different year... She wondered what the Wolfclaw students were like. Having heard a lot of rumours about them, she wasn't sure she was eager to have them staying in Hogwarts. Turning to Ginny, she asked "Will you be entering? I don't think I will, I don't have enough to give the other participants much conpetition. They'd wipe the floor with me." She wondered when the next tournament would be, she might have a chance next time.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 am

Morgan's eyes softened at his touch and words. "Missed you, too," she said as she slipped her arms around his neck and gave him a gentle hug. When she broke the hug she asked, "Did you hear about the tournament, since you came in after the announcement? You going to enter?" She looked away for a moment and then looked up through her lashes at him, "I thought about entering, but I think I'd rather cheer everyone on. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 am

Sirius nodded at Morgan. "Course I heard about it. Regulus told me. No idea how he knew but he owled me about it. I do intend to enter, since it seems like my cup of tea." He didn't even mention wolfclaw, as he just thought that school was made of losers that didn't make it to Hogwarts. He flashed his eyes quickly at Morgan, and got up from his seat. "Do, Not, enter the tournament." He said, placing his hands on Morgan's arms. "Understood Morgan?" He did not call her princess, as he was not joking around. He truly felt worried that Morgan even considered enter. The tournament was dangerous, and Sirius knew a handful of people who had lost family members to the tournament,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 am

Scarlett stuck her fork into the rather large size slice as she scraped the cream cheese off the top until she reached the base crust, like her father use to when they went for dinner at their favorite restaurant. The Great Hall filled itself with hums of chatter as the students of Hogwarts made their comments and remarks about the Triwizard Tournament and Wolfclaw's students. Feeling her eyes change from their relaxed stands to a cloudy blue, Scarlett noticed how Luna didn't take any acknowledgment of her arrival nor appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 am

Morgan raised her head to look Sirius in the face. She locked her grey-blue eyes on his and said calmly, "I won't. I promise. But you promise me, if you are chosen, you will come out alive." She dropped her gaze and her voice took on a somber tone as she said, "I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:30 am

"I promise I won't get hurt. Maybe I won't even be chosen, who knows." Said Sirius, smirking. He lowered his face a bit. "Hope Severus isn't watching Morgan." He whispered, kissing her neck. He brought his lips to her ear.  "Now let's sit down, before Dumbledore asks us what we are doing!" He said, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Morgan smiled at Sirius' promise to come out alive, well unharmed. She could handle him getting hurt, but as long as he wasn't killed, she would be fine. She shivered slightly as goosebumps raised over her skin at the kisses Sirius placed on her neck. She nodded in agreement that they should sit down in case any more announcments for the year. Morgan slipped her legs over the bench at the Gryffindor table and took a seat next to where Sirius would be sitting and smiled up at him. "You alright? You seem tense about something," she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 pm

"I'm okay Princess..." Sirius said, with quite an annoyed tone. He sat down next to Morgan, on the seat he had been before. "...It's just, stupid. I ran away from home ya' know. Living with James now. But I figured Prongs is a much better house host than Walburga Fucking Black..." He couldn't help himself. His mother was the worst person in his life at the moment. He placed his hand on Morgan's hand, looking down on her. "Can ya hug me, beautiful princess!" Sirius asked, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Morgan knew that Sirius had planned to run away, but she didn't know it would be this soon. Hearing him talk about his mother that way stung her, but he could imagine what it might be like there. That was why her father had taken her to the 3 Broomsticks before term started, because her family was starting to go nuts with thier pureblood mania. Something he said confused her, "Who is Prongs?"

When he asked her if she would hug him, she smiled sweetly, a smile she had adopted for use with Sirius only. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his shoulder. "No need to ask. I'm always happy to hug you, and be hugged back," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Andromeda erupted in a fit of laughter once again when Celania shook her. "Of course, cousin! How else am I supposed to receive a steady source of entertainment?" she asked before she noticed Sirius in the hall. "Oh look, there's Sirius. You know Walburga disowned him, right? It's blasphemy, but I couldn't really convince her not to do it." She signed and snatched a nearby goblet of a pumpkin drink and downed it easily. Not as painful as firewhiskey, she thought to herself as she slammed the goblet back on the table and finished swallowing the rest of the drink. Andromeda forced a smile onto her face and waited for the end of the feast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Celania furrowed her brow. "So it's true then?" Celania sighed and glanced at her cousin over at the table of lions. "I always thought he would be the first to leave." She said not unkindly. Yet even as the words left her mouth, she hadn't thought Sirius would run away so soon. "That must have been one hell of a night when Walburga found out." She wouldn't have wanted to be five feet near the woman.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 pm

When the candles flared, Ginny looked at the high table. Triwizard Tournament? With Wolfclaw? She thought. Wolfclaw had Dark Arts, they could curse Hogwarts Students or something. Ginny listened to Elin. "I am not going to enter for sure. I think I'd need to be older and know more curses. " She said. "Besides, if I even do the Tournament, I doubt I'd survive in time for the Yule Ball." She added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Scarlett rested her chin on her arm as she scooted her cake's crust around on her plate;which she attended to not eat. She was rather bored not having anyone to talk to, but really there must've been much to discuss. Other than she would not be placing her name into the Goblet of Fire, being that she was so young and barely achieved her first year. Deciding that a change in sits would be made, Scarlett took a look around until she spotted a familiar or in this case, two faces she knew. A smile curved itself on her lips as she made her way to where Elin and Ginny were sat. "Hey guys!" she greeted, placing herself next to Elin. "Excited about the Triwizard Tournament?" she asked, sarcastic lacing her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Ginny looked up and noticed Rose. "Hi Rose." She greeted before answering her question. She shrugged. "I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Scarlett smiled softly, feeling quite, may you say, amused that someone other than herself, didn't like the idea of students dueling each other for their lives. "I'm not going to lie to you, the thought of anyone so close to me, entering themselves into a tournament of life or death... doesn't amuse me," she stated in a low tone, hoping any ease-droppers couldn't hear what she worded. "I mean, is it worth killing someone for the glory of someone's satisfaction?" she questioned, picking a fresh strawberry from the tray of fruit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Ginny sighs. "I don't know why other people like it. It's kinda greedy." She said. "I wonder how it started." She thought aloud. She decided she would go to the library tomorrow morning, for information on the Tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Alice walked to the Great Hall, and heard the Speech. She sat down with the Gryffindors, wondering if she ought to enter. It would be quite risky, considering the classes that Wolfclaw's took.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Scarlett nodded her head in agreement as she took a tiny bite of the strawberry's tip. "Knowing Hogwarts, it was probably Salazar Slytherin's sick idea to create the Tournaments, because, you know, having the different houses fight over the House Cup isn't enough," she added, moving the strawberry's bit around her mouth with her tongue. "Always wants to see who's better, his Slytherin snakes or his group of clever-minded Wolfclaws,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Ginny nods. "It probably was Salazar's." She agreed. "House Cup, Tournament, I wonder if he made more of these events?" She wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next