Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

+6
Selena Snape
Luna Valkyrie
Elin Whiteraven
Katrina Lestrange
Jocelyn Immorta
Dellen Lestrange
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 5 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Scarlett nodded her head in agreement as she took a tiny bite of the strawberry's tip. "Knowing Hogwarts, it was probably Salazar Slytherin's sick idea to create the Tournaments, because, you know, having the different houses fight over the House Cup isn't enough," she added, moving the strawberry's bit around her mouth with her tongue. "Always wants to see who's better, his Slytherin snakes or his group of clever-minded Wolfclaws,"

Back to top Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 5 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Ginny nods. "It probably was Salazar's." She agreed. "House Cup, Tournament, I wonder if he made more of these events?" She wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 pm

She shrugged, "Competition it everything!" she commented in what she thought Salazar would sound like, cruel yet cleverness lacing her voice. Wanting to change the subject to something else dearly. She didn't want her and Ginny's first chat of the term to have Salazar Slytherin as it's main topic. "So... how was summer break?" she asked with a warm smile, "Did you stay here at Hogwarts or went home to visit your parents?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"It was great, I went to my parents. They wanted to see me, though I would much rather have stayed at the castle." She said. "How was your summer vacation?" She asked Rose. She wondered if Rose had stayed at the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Scarlett's eyes glistened as she thought back to her summer break she took off in England in her new house with her father. "It was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a greater one, Angel came to England with me and we went to the amusement park, the town's zoo and pretty much ate ice-cream every other day!" she commented, fiddling with her hand under the table, "I'm pretty sure, my grandparents would of improved," she commented through a closed mouth smile, "You're an only child, also right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Ginny nods. "Wow, you must have had lots of fun! My vacation sounds really boring next to your's." She said. "And yes." She said answering Rose's question. "How does England look like?" She added. She had never seen England before and was curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Scarlett laughed, "I'm sure, some time with your parents could be just as fun as me and Angel's vacation," she declared, thinking about how to explain England to her. "Well, believe or not, that was actually my first time going to England," she started, trying to relate to Ginny's remark. "Well, England has tall buildings with beautiful painting and sculptures displayed on the outside, but on the inside loads of peoples with British accents and tiny over-pale children storm the building," she explained, "And when I say, over-pale, I mean, overly-pale. Like when we were walking pass the wave pool at the water park, these ladies sat in the sun and literally burned instead of tanned," she added with a giggle, "But no one told them that, you know, that would be terribly rude. So when the park was closing the woman literally couldn't stand without feeling a burn heat itself," she finished, giggling some more. "But it's really, a shame! I felt bad for them,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:35 am

Sirius felt Morgan's hug like never before. He truly needed it. He hugged her back, as he always did. "Prongs is James. It's his little nickname. Mine is padfoot." He whispered. "...and yours is princess." He said, chuckling afterwards. He felt sort of watched, but he didn't care. Never did. So why should he start now? He did think about looking back, but it was more fun to be hugging Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 am

"I guess I agree too..." Elin said thoughtfully to Ginny about her comments on the Triwizard Tournament. When Scar sat down beside her, she grinned and said hi. Listening to Scar's stories about her holiday, Elin wistfully thoght about how boring her summers were. Her parents usually had work even in the holidays, so going on vacation was very rare for them, and never for a long time. Perhaps she could find a friend who would be able to have her over for a few days during the hols, that would probably be more fun, like Angel's staying with Scar. Perhaps during Christmas holidays then. She grinned at the story about the sunburnt woman. "That must have been really painful for them," she commented, still laughing.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 am

Morgan cuddled into Sirius' hug. She always felt safe and secure in his arms. "Nicknames, huh? Very interesting ones. How did the two of you pick those names?" Morgan said softly with a small giggle. Morgan looked around a bit and then thought of something. "Do you think they will still have Quidditch with the tournament going on?" she asked. Morgan truely loved the sport, and if they were putting it on hold for the tournament, she knew where she would be during some of her free time: flying it up at the pitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:41 am

Ginny listened to Rose talk about England and the pale people. She smiled at that part and nodded in agreement with Elin's comment. She wondered where Elin had gone and decided to ask her. "Where did you spend your summer, Elin?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Elin looked down at her feet and said "Well, for the most part, I was stuck at home, because my parents both were working. We did go camping for one weekend though. My dad thought it would be nice for us to try out some muggle activities, the muggle way too. It was kinda nice but weird. I just couldn't get how they could make fires without wands. Mine kept fizzling out." She shuddered at the memory. "It took ages just for that fire."
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Scarlett smiled as she listened to Elin talk about her summer holiday with her parents. "That would probably be a normal summer with my grandparents in Charlotte," she added, listening to Elin explain how hard making a fire was the muggle way. "And to think, Ginny and I had to do everything the muggle way before we relieved our magical ways," she commented, giggling at the end as helping herself to another strawberry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:25 pm

"Oh yeah, you guys did have to do that... I suppose you get used to it after a while, though it doesn't feel like I'll get the hang of it anytime soon," Elin said thoughtfully. "That said, I can't wait for classes to start, but not the homework though." She grinned and added "I really missed this place even though I've just been here one year. It feels like my second home already!"
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Ginny smiled. "It does." She said, agreeing with Elin about Hogwarts being a second home. "I missed the homework all summer. It would have given me something to do." She said. She looked at the bowl of fruits, and chose an apple slice. She then dipped it in chocolate, and took a bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 am

Scarlett nodded, taking a green grape instead of a strawberry this time around. "It really does!" she agreed with her two friends, "And you guys are like my family," she added because it was true she never really made 'friends' as a child but here at Hogwarts it was different. "I really missed you, guys," Like no matter what house or blood type you were you managed to find some type of friend to share that with. "So anyway, I was wonder about what house Hufflepuff's dorm rooms would be shared with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:51 am

"Really, Scar? Thanks!" Elin said, grinning in response to Scar referring to them as her family. "I missed you guys too," she added. "Wonder who Gryffindor's sharing with too. I hope they don't make a mess of our dorms. Oh, and what about the Yule Ball? Do any of you have dates in mind?"
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:04 am

Scarlett thought a bit, "Well, I heard one of the house wouldn't be sharing their dorm rooms with a Wolfclaw house. But I wonder who they have in mind?" she wondered out loud, taking a handful of grapes in her hand. "Sorry," she cried out, seeing that she looked like a pig for grabbing the bunch. "I am pretty hungry from the delayed train ride," she explained, chuckling a light chuckle. Then Elin made a comment about the Yule Ball, "Oh my Merlin, I almost forgot about the ball that goes with the Tournament," she commented, popping a grape in her mouth from her hand. "You guys, have to go dress shopping with me," she started, "It's going to be so much fun!" she added with a huge grin. Scarlett cracked a smile at Elin's date reference, "Well, I sorta have someone in mind..," she trailed off, looking over to make sure no one was listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 am

" i heard Hufflepuffs house would be Emperor." Ginny said. Ginny listened to Elin and Rose talk about the Yule Ball. She grinned when dress shopping was mentioned. She shook her head when Elin asked about dates. "Nope." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 am

Scarlett shrugged, "Hmm.. they're like the Hufflepuff of Wolfclaw as I read. They're like the nicest they get, I don't, well, we'll manged," she stated, taking a sip of her pumpkin juice. Scarlett frowned when Ginny replied that she didn't have anyone in mind. "Really? You haven't seen or talked to anyone you thought was just a little attractive?" she questioned. Scarlett felt like a tiny fib was being told at the moment, the energy in the words seemed unlikely. "Oh and also remember Hogwart students are allowed to go to the Yule Ball with Wolfclaw students,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Ginny noticed Rose frowned when she said she had no one in mind. "Well, yes." She replied to Rose's question. She was surprised to hear that Hogwarts students could go out with Wolfclaw's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Scarlett sighed, "Then why not want to go with this anonymous cutie?" she asked Ginny, trying to avoid telling anyone who that person in mind was. "I mean, I pretty sure, you too Elin have at least one you want to go with?" she added, motioning to Elin, "You have met them or not,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 pm

"Yeah, we'll have to go dress shopping some time, it'll be really fun," said Elin, grinning widely. "Actually... I haven't met much people yet, and those that I've met are all girls. Maybe I'll meet someone soon, though, or maybe someone from Wolfclaw might catch my eye. Or, you could introduce me to some guys you know?" She hadn't known that Hogwarts students could go with Wolfclaw ones either. Well, more choices for us then... she thought, shrugging. "So do you think your person in mind will accept if you ask him?" she asked Scar. Curiosity made her wonder who Scar and Ginny would ask, but she decided that she would be told when they wanted to and decided not to ask.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Scarlett looked off in the distance to think a bit, "I'm sure if I ask, he'll accept," she replied, turning to face her two friends. "Elin, did you ever meet Alex? The Gryffindor I sorta fell for?" she wondered, "Because eventually Angel arranged a meeting of him and me and well, I found out, he isn't really my type of guy," she explained, "But he might be your's, if you gave him a try?" she added. Scarlett could see Elin was sorta thinking over the question of asking her and eventually she was going to find out so Scarlett went head and spilled the beans. "The guy I have in mind, is a Hufflepuff boy named Sammy Heartwell," she stated, her eyes shading to the color of love, pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Elin considered and said "I haven't met him, maybe you can introduce us sometime. I might like him." She grinned when Scar told them about Sammy, noticing that her eyes turned to pink as she did so. "Well, good for you, Scar! I'm sure you'll have fun together," she said, wishing Scar luck.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Ginny smiled when Rose's eyes turned pink when she mentioned Sammy Heartwell. She nodded in agreement with Elin's comment on fun. "I wonder if they're going to put age restrictions for the Yule Ball." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Scarlett grinned, "Just for saying that, probably will have age restrictions," she commented, with a soft chuckle, "You probably should knock on wood," she added, knocking on the table herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next