Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Scarlett sighed, "Um, no! I'm an only child," she replied, her eyes changing to a soft blue. She didn't want Sammy to know about her twin or mother but feelings were hard to hide from her face. "Sammy, could I tell you something?"

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Sammy could feel a change of feeling from Scarlett, and he noticed her eyes turned from a dark green to a soft blue. She then asked if she could tell him something, Sammy could sense a secret coming. "You can tell me anything!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Scarlett exhaled and told Sammy the truth about what happened to her sibling. "Um, the moment I was born, 57 seconds afterwards my twin sister, Gabrielle was born. But, um, she died along side my mother from failure of birth," she explained, her eyes dropping a tear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Sammy wrapped his arms around the Scarlett, laying his chin on top of her head. Stroking her long silky hair, Sammy cooed, "Down cry, my Little Rose, don't cry!" he called, kissing the top of her head. "If it makes you feel any better, both of my parents dies!" he started, "I have to live, in an Orphanage and take care of my younger sister, Lexi, in the process," he finished, placing their foreheads together. "I'll reassured you, you're the lucky one," he added, caressing her cheek after wiping her tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Scarlett pressed her face into Sammy's shoulder as he laid her chin on top of her head. "Don't cry, my Little Rose, don't cry!" he cooed, kissing the top of her head and stroking her hair. He then told Scarlett about his parents and his sister, Lexi and how he had to live in an Orphanage now. "I'll reassured you, you're the lucky one," he added, wiping her tear. Scarlett laid her forehead on Sammy's, "Why can't you live with your grandparents or aunt? Don't you have someone that can take care of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Andromeda was on a weekly stroll throughout the grounds to have that small bit of exercise that she somehow abhorred. Of course, even though she was supposed to be working her muscles, Andromeda could not help but don a vibrant and preppy outfit, as usual. Her shoes were high enough to nearly break the dress code, but comfortable enough to run in if she had to. The shoes were nothing in comparison with her skirts, though. One would imagine that on a school grounds, skirts that reached your knee would be expected of. Oh no, not for Andromeda; her skirts that were an inch or two above her knee defied that theory. It didn't make her look trashy, but a trendsetter indeed.

As a part of her routine, Andromeda decided to walk across one of the courtyards. Out of sheer luck, she chose the Clock Tower, one of the most mysterious of them all. So much stuff has taken place here, she thought to herself as she walked through a corridor that was a few moments away from the entrance to the courtyard. Andromeda was about to strut out from the castle when he heard a strangely seductive voice mentioning a nickname of her friend, which she rarely called. Little Rose? What? she thought to herself as she stopped at the entrance and peered around the stone pillar. After years of expertise, Andromeda was aware of how cautious people may be. So, in defense of her identity, she forced her face to contort and change to that of a random passerby. 

"Is that.. Scarlett?" she asked nobody as she peered around the corner at the two of them. Andromeda caught herself and pulled her head away from the entrance, and giggled lightly. "Who is that with his hands over her like that?" she asked in a more hushed tone. To suppress her soft giggles, Andromeda covered her mouth with her hand to be sure that they did not hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Sammy shrugged, "My older brother just got married to that one woman, and they wanted to be able to be alone and maybe have kids of their," he replied, removing his forehead from her's. "And I never really got a chance to meet any of my family other than my Aunt Fawn who a little on the insane side," he added, hoping Scarlett would crack one of her cheeky smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Scarlett cracked a smile, then began to laugh, "So, you rather live in an Orphanage with people you don't know than your own 'crazy' Auntie?" she asked sarcastically, "How weird?" she added, poking Sammy's stomach. "So, about this sister of our's? How old is she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Sammy smiled, revealing his braced teeth as he answered Scarlett's question about his sister. "She's four and a witch in training," he replied, "I'm hoping she'll show a sign of magic like her older brother, so she can stay in the Orphanage we're in are now,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Scarlett tilted her head to the side, "Your baby sister hasn't showed a sign of magic yet?" she asked, concern filling her eyes. "I can't say, that's a good sign!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Sammy looked away, knowing that Scarlett was somewhat correct about his sister. "I really hate to think of what might happen if she doesn't show any sign of magic," he explained, holding Scarlett in his arms. "I can't imagine a life without Lexi," he began looking farther into the distance. "She would probably have to live with our 'crazy' Aunt Fawn,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Scarlett nudged Sammy's cheek with her nose, "She sounds amazing!" Scarlett replied in a whisper, lightly rubbing her lips against his cheek. "But dwelling on something that hasn't happened yet, won't make you feel any better," she finished, grabbing Sammy's attention from the kiss. "Now," she started, not knowing how to start the offer, "Would you like to come to the Lake with me?" she come out and asked, "I'm sure, you haven't been yet!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Sammy felt Scarlett press her baby soft lips against his cheeks. He then started to blush deeply, raising his hand up to where she kissed him. Looking at her, he smiled and nodded, agreeing to go to the Black Lake with her. "So, is this, may I say .. a date?" he wondered out loud as Scarlett stood up and helped Sammy up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Scarlett smirked and muscled Sammy up from the ground, thinking of how to answer the question. "Well, it depends on how you look at it. Do you want it to be a date?" she asked, chewing her bottom lip. As Sammy thought it over in his brain, Scarlett observed him completely. Sammy was well over Scarlett by 6 inches and couldn't help but notice if she tried to kiss him, she would have to stand on her tip toes. From there she noticed that, Sammy had sea blue eyes, a button nose, faded freckles and light blonde whipped hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Sammy placed his hands in his robe and looked away to nod. He knew Scarlett secretly wanted them to go on a date as she showed him with the slight affection he got, but he was still a little embarrassed to admire it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Scarlett broke a seductive character as a smile spread across her face. "Come on," she replied, grabbing Sammy's hand as they walked hand-in-hand down to the Black Lake. Before crossing the bridge, Scarlett wave a hand at Andromeda as she stilled laid pressed against the brick wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Andromeda stopped peering from around the corner momentarily to assess what she could do to escape the area. Of course, the head of a boy and the slim physique of a girl would cause a spectacle, so Andromeda changed her features to their natural state. "Before I do, though," she whispered to herself as she removed her wand from the security of her shirt. Andromeda concentrated her aim on the two of them and drew a meticulous square in the air with her wand. "Graph Creare," she murmured to her wand. The scene of Scarlett and her lover was captured into a now-solid photograph. 

This, in its own right, caused Andromeda a great amount of happiness. These fragments of relationship history was sure to serve as a sufficient form of friendly blackmail, if it was ever needed.  At this point, Andromeda would have to walk past the couple in order to continue on her regular stroll. She took a deep sigh and forced her body to turn the corner. With a confident look in her eyes, Andromeda strutted across the courtyard and offered a regal wave of her fingers to Scarlett, unaware if she was looking or not. Andromeda's wide beams would give away that she knew something was going on, but instead of stopping and inquiring, Andromeda simply strutted past the two of them and finally continued on her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2