Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Confusion (Invitation Only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confusion (Invitation Only) Empty Confusion (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Morgan sat in the far corner of the Courtyard in a gloomy kind of mood. Even the sunshine didn't brighten her spirits. Her mind was troubled and foggy and just full of questions without answers and fear of what the answers might be. Morgan was looking a spot in the grass without looking at it. She was running her fingers absentmindedly through the grass, and gradually the sun became covered by light grey clouds as the weather began to reflect her mood.

Back to top Go down

Confusion (Invitation Only) Empty Re: Confusion (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:02 pm

"Hey Morgan." Said Sirius, who had been following Morgan around, like a stalker. He wanted to make sure everything was indeed alright with her. "Watcha doing hotness?" Hotness? That's an awesome new name for her. He thought, getting on his knee in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Morgan heard Sirius and saw him feet as he knelt down in front of her. She raised her eyes to him. The normal bright and happy blue-grey was clouded and filled with a mix of confusion and hurt. She then looked away, focusing on a different spot on the grass. "Nothing.... Thinking....." she said flatly. The clouds got a bit darker grey as her mood continued to darken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Crap, she's pissed. Sirius looked to the other side of the grass. Already thinking of what could possibly be going through Morgan's mind. I'm so boned. I bet Snape said something. That no good cretin. "Thinking...about what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:17 pm

"Thinking....." she said again. Morgan pulled her knees to he chest and hugged them tight. Still not looking at Sirius she took a deep breath and let it out. "That girl..... That girl from the other day.... Her name is Marvolo, isn't it?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm literally boned. She knows her name, we're through. She's gonna get pissed, then we're gonna end up split. Great Sirius. Just...great. You're an idiot. He thought. Sirius nodded at Morgan. "Yes it is. Have you done what I told you not to? Have you gone speak with her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Morgan shook her head and put her chin on her knees. "No, I kept my word. I haven't spoken to her. But, I've heard things..... You snogging her and flirting with her...." she said quietly. Morgan raised her eyes to him, brimming with tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Sirius wasn't surprised Morgan knew about the past relation between him and Marvolo. That Sirius still wanted to rekindle. "It's in the past. I've told you, it's over. I haven't even seen her since she kissed me that day." Sirius knew that was a big lie. But he didn't want to admit it. Right now, he wanted both Marvolo and Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Morgan looked away, and wiped her cheek as a tear escaped from her eye. "How can I be sure..... I heard what you are telling me isn't true...." Morgan said flatly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:47 pm

"You've heard? He told you didn't he? That jealous prick. Just thinks he's better then everyone else." Said Sirius, clenching his fists. He truly hated Snape with a burning passion. More then James, Remus or Peter. He got up from his knee, and turned his back on Morgan. "What you have heard...isn't true. Out of everyone, I'd think you wouldn't believe rumors. Guess I was wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Morgan raised her head and glared at Sirius' back at his harsh words. "I don't put much stock into rumors, but I would assume that my family wouldn't lie to me. Even if he doesn't care for you all that much, he wouldn't just make something up!" she snapped at him. Morgan's eyes grew wide at her reaction. She normally didn't react that way when she was upset. Suddenly, a tiny flash of lightning filled the sky above them. "Maybe we just moved to fast. If you are still interested in her, then you should have her. You had feelings for her first....." Morgan said, slightly calmer. "You are free to make that choice, Sirius. I won't hold it against you...." Morgan put her head back on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Sirius's eyes turned mostly red. He hated fighting with people like Morgan. So, he also snapped. "Think he wouldn't make anything up? He's a freaking bloody cretin. You don't know him completely. NO SLYTHERIN IS EVER GOOD..." Sirius knew his entire family. From all of them, only Regulus, Andromeda and Narcissa seemed to still be salvageable.

He calmed down though, Morgan didn't need to be yelled at. "I already picked you. If I wanted her, I'd stay with her. Understand? I lo-...like you. You. Morgan Prince. Not Marvolo Gaunt, Morgan Prince. Got that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Morgan flinched at Sirius' words about her cousin and how no Slytherin is ever good. She couldn't believe that. She wouldn't believe that Severus was going to turn into something bad just because he was in Slytherin house. Gently, rain began to fall....

Morgan heard him trip over a word and she looked at him. "What were you going to say, Sirius?" she asked quietly. She wanted to go to him, but she was afraid that she would break if she moved. She wanted to feel his strong arms around her, holding her together, keeping her strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Sirius stuttered as Morgan called him on his word trip. "I...I..." Sirius tried to say it. He turned back to Morgan, as he couldn't just say this with his back turned. His heart was pumping extremely fast. "I..." It was hard to say it. So hard, even Sirius Black himself was having trouble with it. "I Love You!" He said. Fast and clear. He quickly flashed his eyes, not believing he had actually said it. He looked over at Morgan, with a now truly, innocent smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Morgan's face went blank as she heard him say what he tripped over only moments ago. She quickly got up and went to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, without so much as a word. The clouds above them split open and rain poured down on them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Sirius held onto Morgan as hard as he could. He looked into her eyes, bringing her face up by holding her chin. "It's true...I do Morgan..." He said, kissing her passionately right after. Feeling the rain pour down his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Morgan managed a small smile as Sirius told her what he said was true. When he kissed her, she closed her eyes as her tears mixed with the rain that ran down he cheeks. She kissed him back just as passionately. There was still a flicker of doubt in her mind, but her heart told her that it didn't matter. She clung to him as if her life depended on it, as if the harder she held to him, the faster that doubt would be wiped away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Morgan's lips felt just as good, if not better, then the last time they had shared a passionate kiss. As Sirius stopped the kiss, he slowly rubbed his nose on Morgan's cheek. As a gesture of affection. "Do you feel the same way Morgan? Tell me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Morgan's breath caught in her throat as the kiss ended. When Sirius asked her if she felt the same way, Morgan didn't know what to say. She pulled away and looked into his eyes. Morgan ran her fingers through his soaked brown hair as she looked at him. She felt strongly for him, but for her to be so young and say what was screaming in her heart at that moment.... How did she know it was the real thing? That was it! That was the difference! She had felt drawn to so many others, but this was different and that was why! Morgan pulled herself close to him. "I do...." was all she whispered into Sirius' ear as she gently kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Sirius held Morgan as tight as he could, loving the way they were know. Sirius slowly moved his hands up Morgan's body. Placing his hands on her face, cleaning the water from her face. "You don't need to worry about Marvolo...it's done. You're my princess now." Sirius didn't care how he sounded, he was just being truly himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Morgan closed her eyes as Sirius wiped the water from her face and smiled. She was.....home.... Right here, right now..... She opened her eyes and looked deeply into his, "I believe you." Morgan reached up and cupped his cheek in her hand. "I love you," she said barely above a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Sirius smirked a bit, kissing Morgan's forehead. "I know..." He said, in a low whisper and in a soothing, but happy voice. "Let's go somewhere more quiet then this. An empty classroom or something. I want to keep kissing you, and not let you go for about a week."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Morgan's cheeks flushed the color of pink roses at his comment. She nodded as she shivered. She hadn't noticed before, but they were both soaked through. "Should we change out of our wet clothes first and then meet someplace?" she asked as she shivered again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:40 pm

"I like seeing you this wet." Said Sirius. He laughed at what he said, but nodded. They were indeed soaking wet. "Let's change into fresh robes, and then meet by the History of Magic Classroom. Kay princess?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Morgan giggled, looking away. Then she met his gaze again and said, "Alright. Let's go!" She took a few steps towards the castle and turned to look at him. "You coming?" she asked, holding out her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next