Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation) Empty The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm

The sun’s rays beamed down on the little hideout as Sammy sat under the shade of the pear tree. The courtyard was rather empty and not many people passed its entrance, but Sammy loved this place for that reason. It was quiet, had lots of shade, and unexpectedly reminded him of home in Ireland. Exhaling deeply, Sammy laid her head on the tree’s trunk as he laid in thought.

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation) Empty Re: The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Scarlett freely roamed Hogwarts' grounds without a destination nor place to be. As she walked across a bridge, she noticed a little secret courtyard that was hidden behind the Clock Tower. Ambling mindlessly, Scarlett admired her surroundings and went to sit on the opposite side of the tree, not notices the Hufflepuff boy doing the same on the other side.

Back to top Go down

The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation) Empty Re: The Freedom of Conversation (Only Invitation)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Sammy watched as a rather may he say, beautiful-looking Hufflepuff girl roamed around the courtyard without paying any mind to him. Wanting to see if she left the garden, Sammy peeked around the tree to spot the girl laying in thought. Smiling to himself, Sammy reached up and plumped a pear from the tree. He then moved in a smooth motion to her side, handing her the pear. "Dia duit," he greeted, "Opps, I mean, um, hello,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Scarlett jumped a few at the sudden appearance of a Hufflepuff boy. "Oh, you scared me! Hey, I never seen you around?" she questioned, wondering how she never noticed him before. The boy then said 'hello' but only in Irish,"You know, Irish?" she smiled, her eyes shading to a green.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Sammy laughed a rather goofy laugh with a Irish accent lacing its sound. "Love, I am Irish," he commented, realized after saying it what he had called her. "Now the question I have for you is, do you know Irish?" The young girl then commented on never seeing him before, "I just arrived after break, I believe," he commented, smiling a cheeky smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Scarlett blushed and looked away both embarrassed and turned on by his rather goofy laugh. "I'm afraid I don't much but the word waffle and hello," she giggled, wondering if she even knew those words in Irish. Scarlett then checks out Sammy, examining his face and then down to his hand. Taking the pear from his grasp, Scarlett asked him a question, "Is this for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Sammy nodded, biting his bottom lip seeing the girl blush at something he must've did. "What?" he wondered smiling to himself. The girl had a sense of innocence in her voice, which made Sammy feel like he was to protect her. The hufflepuff then told him she knew waffle in Irish. "Well, then lay it on me?" he cried out, taking a chance and poking her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Scarlett giggled poking him back, "Hey, do start something you can't finish," she warned, pointing the Hufflepuff softly on his chest. Laughing a little more, Scarlett took a bite of the pear as he told her to lay it on him. "Lay what on you?" she asked, smiling innocently. "Now, I have a question for you! If you just arrived this year, does that mean you're a First Year?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Sammy placed a playfully serious expression on his face, "Hey, I will always be able to finish what I started, you have my word!" he commented playing along with the role the young girl was playing. She then questions, Sammy for his remark "The word waffles in Irish, of course!" he declared like it was obvious, which it was. She then asked him if he would be a First Year, "Only if you answer my question first!" he replied as she nodded, "Pinkie swere?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Scarlett laughs, "Okay, um, féidir liom a bheith pláta de vaiféil le mustaird breise?" she asked, giggling after saying it, she was pretty sure she had the wrong word for syrup but she didn't care. She then took another bite out her pear, "Only if you answer my question first!" he declared, telling her to pinkie swear. Scarlett wipes her wet hand on her robe and whips out her pinkie for the promise. Shaking pinkies, the boy asked his question, "Love, what's your name?" he asked, raised one eyebrow for he looked like he was desperate to know. Scarlett giggled blushing slightly, "I'm sorry, it totally slipped my mind," she started, "Plus I like to start with the important stuff first," she added, trying out sarcasticism. Looking away, Scarlett answered, "My name is Scarlett Rose,"

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:06 am

Sammy laughed his goofy laugh, knowing Scarlett liked it in a way. "You like waffles with ketchup on top? Wow, I've wouldn't never guessed!" he commented, laughing even harder, causing Scarlett to blush. After calming himself down, Sammy replied, "Well, a deals a deal... or should I say a pinkie swear is a pinkie swear," he started, meeting Scarlett's eyes. "I'm a Second Year, Headmaster decided it was best for me," he added, looking away from Scarlett, blushing deeply. "Well, Scarlett Rose, I'm Sammy Heartwell! It's a pleasant to meet you!" Sammy greeted, laying a kiss on Scarlett's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:21 am

Scarlett blushed loving Sammy's laugh and how he blushed a light pink when he looked into her eyes. "So.. you're in Second Year?" she asked happily, wanting to spend more time with him. Sammy turned to face her, "That's what I said, didn't I?" he whispered into her ear, his breath and accent tickling her ear. Looking away, Scarlett smiled greatly, knowing she was developing feeling for this Irish lad. "So Sammy, why are you alone in this little secret hideout?" she asked, after Sammy kissed her cheek, burning them to a dark shade of red. She was still able to feel his lips on her cheek after the connect was over but she still had to lift her hand to her cheek to make sure this was real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:38 am

Sammy blushed again, shaking his head, "You're too much, Scarlett Rose! You know that?" he asked, knowing he was turning on Scarlett. "You're just too adorable, to handle!" he muttered under his breath after he had to confirm to Scarlett that he was a Second Year. She then asked him why he was alone in the courtyard, Sammy shrugged, "I haven't made friends yet..." he replied, his eye shining a sharp blue. "And with me being a Muggle-born, something tell me it isn't going to be easy," he added, looking at Scarlett touch her cheek from where he kissed her. His lips were still tingling from the action, but it was a good tingle. He then licked his lips and made a move on Scarlett. He reached over to where her hand laid, and entwined their hands together. Her tiny hand inside his small hand, they fit like puzzle pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 am

Scarlett smiled, her face looking like a red tomato from blushing so much. "You're too much, Scarlett Rose! You know that?" he commented quietly, shaking his head, "So I been told!" she replied, laying her hand on his shoulder lightly for a second. Sammy then began to explain why he was alone, saying he had no friends and was a Muggle-born. "Let me tell you, it isn't going to be easy!" she started, "But at least, you have one friend now!" she commented, her hand moving closer to Sammy. Suddenly, Sammy entwined his hand with Scarlett, deciding not to make eye contact with her. She then blushed and decided to live in the moment, instead of confront it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:23 am

Sammy smiled, looking down at their hands then back up yo her face. "So, um, does this," he started, releasing Scarlett's hand and stroking her tiny palm as he talked. "Mean, you're a Second Year, as well as a Muggle-born," he finished, looking into her eyes for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 am

Now it was Scarlett's turn to bite her bottom lip, "Um, maybe!" she commented, shrugging her shoulders, "It's still debatable," she answered with a raised eyebrow. "Professor Lestrange made us take this make-up course, uh, it was brutal!" Scarlett added with a sigh as Sammy played with her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Sammy clicked his tongue, letting a chuckle escape his lips. "Something tells me if you think it was brutal, it wasn't all that hard," he joked, rubbing Scarlett's cheek with the back of his finger. "Now if I may ask," Sammy started, "Yes,you may," Scarlett interrupted, "Are you a Muggle-born?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Scarlett scoffed, opening her mouth in disbelief, "Hey!" she shouted, hitting Sammy on the arm. Sammy then began to rub Scarlett's cheek in a gene circle. Blushing Scarlett smiled, nodding her head to answer Sammy question. "I'm a Muggle-born," she replied sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Sammy dodged Scarlett's hit, shouting, "Hey, watch it! I was just playing!" he cried out, smiling a goofy smile. "So, you're a Muggle-born, where are you from then?" he asked, placing himself back back beside Scarlett.

Last edited by Sammy Heartwell on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Scarlett looked away, giggling at Sammy's reaction, "I know! I just can't resist the need to touch you " she replied in a whisper, laying her head back on his shoulder. He asked about where she was from, "I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina," she answered, meeting eye contact with him. "Where are you from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Sammy blushed, whispering what he had the need to do as well, "And I can't resist the need to kiss you," he whispered, kissing the top of her forehead and laying his head on top of her's. Scarlett then asked him where he was from, "Well, I'm from Ireland, love,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Scarlett smiled, biting her lip and looking away from Sammy the only guy that ever wanted to share a kiss with her. If she did share a kiss with Sammy it would be like giving him what he wanted. But at the same time it was a want Scarlett was hoping for herself. Ignoring the thought Sammy gave her, Scarlett continued their conversation about location. "I know that, Heartwell! But what part?" she laughed, her eyes slowly turning pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Sammy grinned, "Eh, sorry!" he apologized, scratching the back of his head. "I live in Westmeath, Ireland," he replied, thinking a bit about his family. "Scarlett?" he asked in a hard Irish accent, "Do you have any siblings?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Scarlett sighed, "Um, no! I'm an only child," she replied, her eyes changing to a soft blue. She didn't want Sammy to know about her twin or mother but feelings were hard to hide from her face. "Sammy, could I tell you something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Sammy could feel a change of feeling from Scarlett, and he noticed her eyes turned from a dark green to a soft blue. She then asked if she could tell him something, Sammy could sense a secret coming. "You can tell me anything!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next