Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:22 am

"I have a few times. But it's not really their fault," she said, "I just have a bad feeling." She wished her thoughts would make up their mind. One minute she was angry with the Order for now doing better, the next she was angry with herself for not going enough about it. "I could learn to be okay with leaving the patients with the trainees more often. They could heal general wounds just fine now," she added, "I just hate that were at this standstill. Nothing is changing, nobody is doing anything to fix this situation."

Alexis considered what Michael said as she chewed on a piece of bread. "I though that maybe he just didn't want to kill any more witches and wizards," Alexis said. And it was a legitimate reason. The children were the future of magic whether Voldemort liked it or not. "I wish I could talk to her," Alexis said, "but at the moment it's risky enough to even be here."

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 am

Michael chuckled slightly at her words about nothing happening. "It's been fifty years. Your people are far behind, our people are only catching up. I guess this time, you are the ones waiting in the shadows," he said. "It can take years, decades. Difference is, that people here, we know how to wait. But you? I mean, question is how much you can do there, in that camp. And how much could you do out there for your people," he suggested, wondering how far would she let him go with his manipulation.

"I mean... if you switched... yes, you would be traitor for your friends. But in the same time, you would get access to things they need. You could actually do stuff and help. It's not easy path. And many people never come back. I can tell, you see it here everyday. But if you have will, maybe your chance to do something about this, is right here, in front of you," he pointed out, curious if she understands what he meant.

Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 am

"I think that's what makes it do hard for us. That while every one of us was frozen the other side has developed and taken over," she said, "the rest of the people who were still active during that time have lost the drive to fight. Most of them would be hiding. Maybe some don't even know that we're not frozen anymore." Perhaps they should do something to let those who hadn't heard yet know about them. That there are people willing to fight. But to be fair, right then, the Order was hiding as well. They just needed to actually do something.

Alexis wanted to say that she would never switch. But his logic made her pause, and she frowned lightly. "I could never agree with killing people just because they are not pureblood Michael," she said, "no matter who is the leader. You know who is bad, but the cause he stands for is bad as well." She knew better than to say 'Voldemort', knowing that there had been a taboo on the name before the battle and there may be one now as well.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

"How many people can you kill? One? Five? Ten? But what difference can you make? How many can you save if you are clever and just a little brave. Some people live to be heroes. But it's the ones willing to do the dirty work that win the war," he replied, genuinely enjoying the conversation now. "You seem bitter by being just a healer, but if you are more, and if Order goes to fight, do you honestly believe you won't stand in front of the choice to kill someone? And a reason? Nobody can make you kill for blood status. They can call it whatever they want, but the real reason? That one should be in your heart. I killed many. And people claim it was chase for blood purity. But I had my reasons. And that is my bussiness. I don't live my life to be judged by others for choices they cannot imagine making themselves."
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:26 am

Alexis allowed his words to sink in as she continued to eat. He offered a valid point, but what could she actually do either way? Because even if she liked to think otherwise, she was just a healer and she had been since she left school. After a while, she spoke again, "of course I would kill if I had to. And I have before. I'm sure that most of us have by this point. But to do as you suggest, and switch sides, would I not have to do so for something that I don't believe in?"

But if she could help.. really help, then maybe she would consider it. She knew that she could. Her entire family had been darkly inclinded. And she was pureblood. Apart from being a member of the Order, she would be safe in the open. Well, as safe and someone could be in these types of times.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:37 am

Michael shaked his head slightly. "They believe I kill for information, because that's what my mission was. Or for blood status. But I believe I kill for bigger thing. Because I know that it might take few corpses, but if I gain trust, I can spare so many more innocents. And I can get what I want for quite a long time now," he said.

"It takes patience. And a lot of tears and pain for someone like you. People you love will turn their back on you, hate you even. And you will never be able to tell them the truth. That's why so many never go back. Dark side is dark, but has one advantage. Nobody will judge you here based on morals. And you will have to look people in the eye and pretend you don't care. You will have to smile sweetly at people you want to kill. You sign the deal with the devil. But there is one thing no one can ever take away from you. No one but yourself. Your beliefs. If what you do, you do for reason in your heart, you can do it."
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:10 am

Alexis once again allowed his words to sink in, though this time she didn't eat. Her stomach turned because she really was considering what he was saying. If she could help in this way, then perhaps she wouldn't feel so useless. Even if it was just a small amount, any help for their side would be better. "I want to do it," she said before she could stop herself. But she did want to do it. "I can do it," Alexis said firmly, "how, though? What do I need to do, or who do I talk to." She needed to find out before she had the chance to talk herself out of it.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:16 am

Michael's smile grew wide. He started a game and now he was genuinely interrested, if and how long will Alexis be able to play before she lose. "I know two sisters. You know them too. They might be a good start. But getting to them won't be easy. Czechia is wild land," he said. He knew it would be the best place to start.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:30 am

Alexis had figured that Morana and Marvolo would be the place to start, but she hadn't known where they were since school. When she had met with Morana it had been in an abandoned town. "I have never been there before," she said honestly, "it was never really on my agenda. Do they live there now?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:40 pm

"Live there? They pretty much rule it. Morana ran there after the first war. She never really came back. Raised her kids there, built a life. And Travellers are based there. Marvolo was there on and off, but the family lives together now," Michael explained. He understood how Czechia could be a mystery to most of the Order. These people never really went there. Why would they. "I can take you," he offered himself.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Alexis sighed, knowing that had she ever allowed herself a social life she may actually know such things. Bit everything had been about work for her, even before the second war had really taken hold. The first she had remained out of for the most last, but she remembered assisting in many cases caused by it. It was also during the first war that she had taken her first life. "As I said, I know very little about what has been going on," she said with a dry smile, before his words peaked her interest. "You can?" she asked, "I would really appreciate it. When?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:51 pm

"Whenever you are ready to go," he replied, grabbing an apple. "It's technicaly my home. I am there quite often," he added, slightly amused by the situation. There was something in Alexis, something that made him think if she will ever come back from this mission he set her up for.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:02 am

Alexis considered his words, chewing on her lip as she thought. She could go back to the camp, where she would need to keep her plans quiet. And the only person she would want to talk to before she went would be Astoria, but for two reasons she couldn't. One, Astoria was at school, and two she would be too tempted to tell her niece what she intended to do. "Now?" she finally said, her tone a little sad but not obviously so.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:07 am

"Grab my hand then," Michael reached out to her with devilish smirk.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2