Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Not really a romantic date (Alexis)

2 posters

Go down

Not really a romantic date (Alexis) Empty Not really a romantic date (Alexis)

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 am

Satsuki was sitting in the Hog's Head, drinking her butterbeer while waiting for Alexis to arrive. It wasn't exactly the place where one would invite person for a date, but Satsuki didn't care. She liked Alexis a lot. Yet she refused to be someone else because of making good impression. If her date was to like her, it should be as she was.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Not really a romantic date (Alexis) Empty Re: Not really a romantic date (Alexis)

Post by Alexis Gamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:11 am

Alexis looked in the mirror and sighed. Her hair hung in loose curls around her shoulders, but she didn't think it looked quite right. Besides, her date didn't seem the type to care much for a 'perfect' appearance. Neither did she, if she were honest. It was simply the way that she was raised. The way that you were raised says that you shouldn't be going on a date with a girl, her mother's shrill voice rang in the back of her mind. She squashed that voice down, not particularly thirsting for its opinion.

She left her home and easily apparated to Hogsmeade. As she walked down the road toward the inn, she ran her fingers through her hair to separate the curls into a more natural look. By the time she reached the door to the Hog's Head, she was satisfied that she looked like a normal person rather than someone who'd just spent hours on their appearance. Which she had, but that wasn't the point. She entered the place and looked around, quickly seeing Satsuki and heading toward her. Alexis said down opposite her and smiled, "Finally here. How are you?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Not really a romantic date (Alexis) Empty Re: Not really a romantic date (Alexis)

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 am

"I have a feeling that much better, since you just arrived," Satsuki smiled at Alexis as she saw her. She looked beautiful, as always. "So, shall I buy us a drink?" she offered with flirty smile on her lips and waved at waiter or who it was. The owner died not long ago, the Prophet was full of it. Many people were blamed, famous or infamous Rita Skeeter even came with a theory about Morana Gaunt. Satsuki didn't care. She liked the Inn, and it kinda annoyed her that this new person didn't remember what she usually wanted. "You look beautiful today, by the way," she told Alexis what she thought as the waiter arrived, she ordered twice the strongest scotch they had.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 am

"It's good to be out of the house for the evening." Alexis blushed a little, but smiled anyway. It was strange the way that the woman before her could make her feel so good about herself, when she was sure that she looked exhausted. She liked Satsuki a lot, and it had surprised her very much when she realised it. "Definitely," she answered, when asked about buying drinks. The night before had been a long shift at work, and as it was her night off for the shift cycle she figured there was no reason not to drink. She'd even left the device that told her that she was needed at the hospital at home. The woman needed some time for herself, as a worn our healer was no good to her patients. "Thank you," Alexis smiled, "You look amazing yourself. Though, I do have to ask about your hair..?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 am

"What's with them?" Satsuki asked a bit surprised. "You don't like the color? It should be my natural one. But well, I can always change that. Is it better now?" she asked as her hair turned from silvery blonde into black ones in about two seconds. "I am sorry, it's kinda hard to decide how to look. I usually don't try to look as my original self. I mean, I have different color in each eye," she said, blushing slightly.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:27 am

Alexis watched, slightly amazed, as Satsuki changed her hair colour without even a flick of her wand. She was a metamorphagus. She knew what they were, but she had never actually seen the magic before. "Oh no!" Alexis said when she realised what the other woman was talking about. "I liked it, and I like it now. I was just wondering why you can coloured your hair that particular colour. It was different from the ball is all."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana Satsuki Kurokawa Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm

"Oh," Satsuki realized Alexis most likely didn't know about her ability. "Yeah, well, that silvery creepy color is mine. Well should be anyway. I was born with it and one dark blue and one brown eye. Weird, I know," she said with a smirk. "Maybe thank god for this ability," she laughed slightly as her brown eyes turned into dark blue.
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:19 am

Alexis smiled and shook her head, “Not creepy, nor weird. It’s quite lovely, actually. I have never met a Metamorphagus before, though I did attend school with one. She and I never spoke though.” She watched as Satsuki’s eyes changed colour and she leaned back into her chair. She might as well ask the questions about the ability while they were on the topic. Alexis was a curious woman, and perhaps she would get answers from the female across from her. “So what exactly can you change? It is just your face, or? Is it true that your hair might change against your will if you feel intense emotions?
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down