Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Are We Even Family? (Invite)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are We Even Family? (Invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are We Even Family? (Invite)

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:06 am

"I don't know," Alexis said, glancing toward Alaska, who had been fairly quiet. "I guess so," she said, "but that doesn't make it not worth it. I'd rather die than live for long in a place run by that maniac." As he stood, Alexis stepped forward quickly and said, "I don't know if you should be getting up just yet. You've been unconscious for months."

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:12 am

"And yet you just woke up a death eater from the dead," Michael teased her with a grin. "I am fine. I did not forget how to walk yet," he replied but in his two next steps, he slightly stumbled, grabbing Alaska's shoulder. In broken czech, that she managed to learn from staying around the family, she asked him to sit down. He frowned, but at the end listened to her. "You are an interresting woman, Alexis. Though knowing Alaska, I should not be surprised. Can I ask you out for a drink? I owe you one anyway, I believe," he said as he sat down back on the bed.

Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:40 am

"Yes, I did," Alexis said, because she had. She'd known that Michael was a Death Eater, or at least had expected as much. But that wouldn't stop her from helping her brothers if either of them needed it, either. The woman tried and failed to keep the knowing smirk from her lips as he stumbled. She was a little surprised by his request, but she smiled and said, "you can once you can manage walking."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:43 am

Alaska loked from her aunt to Michael and back. "Are you seriously flirting here?" she asked, slightly shocked. "What? I am just being grateful," Michael smirked back before sudden sharp pain took over his senses. He hissed with pain, his hand pressing on the side of his head.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:48 am

Alexis laughed softly at Alaska's words, shaking her head in amusement. She had to admit that she was a little surprised as well, but her smile turned to a frown as obvious pain crossed Michael's face. Moving over, she placed a hand on his face and her frown deepened. "The potions should have prevented the reaction," she said quietly, drawing her wand again and waving it around his head. "Alaska, can you get the orange vial from the trolley over there?" she asked, before gently but firmly pushing against Michael's shoulders to make him lay back on the bed.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 am

Alaska quickly grabbed what Alexis asked for, worry obvious in her eyes as she watched Michael lay down in pain. "I guess I am special case," he mumbled in obvious pain.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 am

"You must be," Alexis agreed absently as she took the vial from Alaska and brought it to the man's lips. "Here," she said, then she muttered a few incantations and watched as various coloured light appeared from the end of her want. A soothing charm, a calming charm and then an examination charm. "The wound is still intact," she said after a moment, "this must be the effects of the.. thing. They added something else. I can't be sure what it is, but a bezoar should help. Do they have them here, Alaska?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:57 am

"I think so," Alaska nodded and ran off to sneak into the storage room again. People were all gone by that time and only then she realized it was night alredy. Grabbing the bezoar, she ran back, handing it to Alexis.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:01 am

Taking the small, stone like object she conjured a glass and filled it with water before holding it to Michael. "Take it like a pill," she said, "it will help, especially if there is poison or anything." Her tone told of how frustrated she was, because she'd obviously missed something important. A touch to the man's face told be that he was starting to burn up, and with his already compromised health, a fever could become a real problem. "I wish I knew who invented these parasitic things," she said to her niece, "it's genius. Horrible, and potentially fatal, but genius."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:26 am

Michael did as she told him, listening to what she was saying to Alaska. "Sounds like Travellers to me," he chuckled darkly and bitterly. He never joined the order. But he knew way too well what they were capable of. Especially with people like Morana in their lead. The only thing that did not add up was reason.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:30 am

Alexis frowned slightly. She had heard of the Travellers, of course. There were book on them in many of the libraries belonging to the old families, but she had never actually heard anything specific. "I thought the Travellers were long gone?" she said, dropping into a chair and hoping that there would not be another problem arise. The bezoar was sure to help keep them at bay if there was. "I guess I should be getting back to.. getting back," she said, though she wasn't really looking forward to it.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:38 am

Michael smirked. "Travellers are born in blood. You would have to dig really deep to get rid of them. Especially when somebody like Morana Gaunt is the new heir," he pointed out matter-of-factly. "I am surprised you don't know. Morana may have built many secrets in the time she spent in exile, but most of them are now wide known. The rise of the Travellers especially," he said, scratching his Traveller birthmark on the back of his neck instinctively.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:25 am

"So they've been hiding until now?" she asked, figuring that it probably made sense. But why would they have come out that now. "Well, I haven't exactly been running in the most informed circles, like I used to," she said with a smile. "Was there anything else either of you needed?" she asked, "I don't really need one of the healers or mediwitches finding me here."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3