Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?)

Go down

You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?) Empty You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:16 am

Marcus was waiting for Illiana in the common rooms of Wolfclaw carriage. It was quite empty today for most of the people were trying to learn something or, like his sister and Nate, were doing things nobody talks about in their rooms. Which was sort of Marcus' plan too. Well, he wasn't sure what the plan was. He was only sure that Illiana will try to kill him at least once today. Nothing out of ordinary.

Back to top Go down

You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?) Empty Re: You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?)

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:50 am

Illiana found herself returning to the carriage quite early. She hadn't the desire to do much around the castle and to be honest without either Marcus or Sophie around there wasn't much for her to do. Long ago her life had begun to revolve around the two - mainly the former - and she was finding it hard to function on her own. It just so happened that she came across one of the subjects of her thoughts as she entered the common room. "Where else should I find my spider but the comfort of his shadows? "
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?) Empty Re: You can run, but you can't hide! (Illiana, M?)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 am

Marcus smirked as he heard her voice. She could be so nice sometimes. Getting up from the couch, he approached her and placed possessive kiss on her lips. "You are in a good mood today. That's good, considering I am planning to ruin it," he smirked darkly, holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:17 am

She gave an unladylike snort. "Of course if there is anything I can rely on you for, it's that. Out with it then, since you're so eager to fight this early in the day." Her harsh words softened by the smirk she returned him.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:29 am

Marcus had hard time hiding his laugh at her reaction. Gently grabbing her around her waist, he led her into his room. "Patience love, I'd like to keep your scene in private. After all, we don't want people to think you don't know how to behave around Gaunt heir, do we?" he provoked her, genuinely interrested if she starts protesting before or after he closes the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 am

"If they knew the half of it, they'd know my behaviour is justified," she said throwing a halfhearted glare at him. They both knew of course that that wasn't exactly true. No one would have been nearly as rude, unapologetic and overall brash in their actions towards the Gaunt heir as she was and had been. Illiana supposed she was lucky that she had come out relatively unscathed the first few times they had met. Yet she let him lead her away quietly, in public she would at least comply a bit. But as soon as the door closed behind them, she turned on him, unwilling to let his touch on her waist distract her.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 am

"Sweetheart, how many times do I have to tell you, that nobody cares about you, or feels for you in this matter? I am the one with name and family here. You are nobody to them," he reminded to her honestly, just like he often did. He somehow didn't really see anything bad about his honesty in this. "But since we are in privacy of my room now..." he started, spinning her around so she ended up with her back pressed against his chest, his lips on her neck. "I should go straight to ruining your mood," he continued and used other hand to take out the RING from his pocket. "I decided that we should make this official," he finally said, putting the ring on her finger without a question. Of course it was charmed, since there was no way she won't try to take it off imidiately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:42 am

Illiana would never admit it but she wanted to laugh. She had no doubt that Marcus saw nothing wrong with what he said and yet that also made her resist the urge to throw a shoe at him or something equally as painful if not more. But all thoughts of shoes left as she registered his next words and the weight, of what some might call a precious piece of metal, on her finger.

She had stopped denying herself what feelings she had for Marcus; would not even argue the hold he had over her, the hold she even welcomed and yet Illiana could not bring herself to accept this. It could be argued that she was already bound to him though she could care less. She would never keep it. The first thing she went to to do was pull it off her finger but all the first few tugs did was hurt her. It's charmed! She pushed away from him, giving the ring another pull even after her revelation. She could not help but to give the ring a look of despair and outrage. As beautiful as it was, she did not want it. Her voice could hardly contain her horror. "What have you done? "
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:48 am

Marcus had to admit, he didn't like to see her this way. But he knew she will calm down. He was bastard. But he never did anything to hurt her. She knew that too. "I did the next logical step. You live with me, you sleep with me, everybody knows where this is going. And mind you, I know you still have a bit over one year until we can do this, but I don't care. Dad married mom the moment he could. And I am not letting you go, Illiana. I want everyone to know that," he told her honestly, but didn't go closer. She was mad. And she needed space to process this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:20 am

"...I am not letting you go... "

He was serious. Illiana had not doubted that he was but somehow this was the last thing she had imagined. She could not just overlook that he had slughtly forced it upon her. How could she just readily accept it? Well he was not giving her much of a choice, he'd had the damn thing charmed for Merlin's sake. Admittedly she could understand why as removing it was the first thing she tried to do. She took a few composing breaths before she spoke again. "Of course you didn't even have the decency to ask." She was not completely calm yet and she still refused to let him get near but she was no longer tugging at the ring.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:24 am

"You would never say yes. You are far too stubborn for it. I know that much," he replied simply. He couldn't imagine all that fancy proposing thing with her. Even if they lived together for years, had their own house, life together, even if they had kids, she would still say no. Even if just for the hell of it. "Look, I guess what I'm trying to say here... is that I love you. And... no, there is nothing else to say. Be mad for all I care. I'll wait until you get over it," he said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:02 am

No, she couldn't be mad after that. How could she be? That was the first time he'd said, not shown, her that he loved her. He did not need to say more, it was all she needed to hear; she had not known until then that it was something she had been waiting to hear. But he was right, she would probably never say yes but she could one day perhaps, no time soon, learn to live with it. "I...love you too." She breathed out. She cupped the hand that bore the ring. If he was willing to wait for her, she could at least try to curb her obstinance.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:07 am

Finally closing the distance between them, he kissed her hard. "I knew you'd come around," he teased her, holding her close. "I promise I won't get any worse than I alredy am," he added. He was, of course, not going to be any better either. But she knew that much. He didn't need to say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:08 am

"And you still have the nerve to tease me!" Her words not nearly as angry as they sounded although not completely fake. Yet she could not help but to melt into his embrace. "I know," she whispered. She understood and she was grateful. He may not have been the perfect guy but she loved him against her better judgement and that was not something she could just ignore.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 am

"Do you like the ring?" he asked her, not really teasing her, but more genuinely curious. He tried to pick out something she would like. Something that would fit her. But he was a man after all. And Sophie helping him out was more Sophie picking her own ring. And no offense, but he didn't plan to marry his younger sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:36 am

An uncharacteristicly gentle smile spread across her face as she nodded. She could sense that he truly did want to know. "It's perfect, I love it. You didn't do half bad." She joked before they deviated too far from their usual banter. And it really was a beautiful ring. She just never thought she'd see something like it on her finger in this lifetime or the next.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 am

Marcus smirked. "Good, I knew that litting Sophie help me would be bad move," he said and kissed his fiancee once again. Now when she was future Gaunt, she was going to be seen differently amongst the students of Wolfclaw. He was quite interrested in how she will handle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down