Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)  Empty You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Levina smiled at the woman as she handed her the poultice that she had made to sooth the sore on her leg. "Twice daily Miss crawford" she advised "and dont forget to wash the wound before and after. Come by in a week" the woman tittered her thanks and left the shop escaping into the evening light. The bell above the door tinkling softly.

After the death of her grandmother Levina had taken over the family bussiness that was her shop. her magic shop as cliche as it were. Praiter Loupus, where she made remedies for muggles and wizards alike. Did incantations that did not violate the statue of secrecy and worked her craft openly under the guise of new orleans.

Smiling she turned her hand over her cup of tea the spoon in the mug stirring the contents as she went back to making another medicine bag due to be picked up in the morning.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)  Empty Re: You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:52 pm

His fingers drummed on the wall of the shop as the last customer came out. Buttoning up his jacket, he pushed the door open, and it smashed against the wall, forcing the door to fall to the floor and the wall to crack. Placing his fingers in his mouth he whistled loudly,

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)  Tumblr_mlv8doSBJ11qa2szuo3_250

"Flamel, how are you," he asked with a loud growl as his eyes scanned the woman.

Last edited by Mikael Kristoff Burke on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)  Empty Re: You Can Run But You Can't Hide (Mikael)

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:03 pm

The ruby red pendent she wore pulsed a warning glow at the man's loud entry she skidded back falling off her stool she got to her feet and groped along the wall for the ornate handgun her grandmother kept close. Closing her fingers around the cool metal she cocked the gun but didn't raise it, "What do you want dog" she said her eyes narrowed at him.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 am

"I believe that is widely known," The wolf cackled and allowed his eyes to search around the room finding a portrait of the woman and her familiars, "Levina is it," he said as he approached the counter, and extended his claws, "We have a lot to talk about," he grinned as his eyes twisted into the wolf's eyes, and he began staring into her soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Levina raised the hand gun as she took a step back. "I have no bussiness with you dog" she spat before she shot the counter by his hands, turning she shoved the door to the back of the shop open and ran. Dodging in between shelves she grabbed her goat and slung it over her thin shoulders as she moved out the backdoor into a alley. Grabbing the fire escape she climbed the ladder and ran to the roof and began running across the roof stops.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Mikael wondered for a moment if this witch was truly trying to outrun him. If she really did know who he was, she knew she couldn't escape. Dropping to one knee, Mikael looked up and suddenly blasted through the ceiling, standing on the roof as he saw Levina run off, "You're not getting far," he stated under his breath as he began skipping over rooftops with long leaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:48 pm

She ran as fast as she could muttered elemental spells aiding her leaps and bounds she turned and shot at the wolf as she then jumped and scaled the side of a building. Climbing up she flung her body onto the roof of the old church near the edge of town and slid down the steeple and dissapeared into the graveyard.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Shoving his hands into his pockets he dodged the witch's shot aimed at him with ease as he continued to pounce from building to building, only having to place his foot on the ground every three houses. Landing on the rooftop of the church it began cracking under his feet before he pounced towards the graveyard, and took a deep breath. "I can smell you, I know where you are, so either come out or I'll come get you," Mikael warned however his tone showed that he was still rather calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:10 pm

"What do you want" she called out as she moved between the stones she whispered a glamour and watched as her body disspaeared.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:24 pm

"Oh yes because making your body disappear makes your scent disappear," Mikael chuckled with amusement and then shook his head almost wishing to ask her if that question was really needed, "You know exactly why I'm here," he answered letting the curse mark spread throughout his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 pm

She watched in horror as the curse covered his body "y..your the boy.." she whispered "the boy my grandmother was made to curse...gods...she was told it was done to you because your a monster" she cocked the gun again the sound shattering the air.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Growling as the dark marks spread throughout his entire body, Mikael sighed,"Not exactly a boy anymore," he reminded the woman as he unbuttoned his shirt, showing the rest of the marks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Mesmerized she stepped towards him, the marks lived on his skin pulsing and beating like a heart "..Does it hurt" she said softly
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:05 pm

His eyes grazed over to the side her scent invading his nostrils as he readied himself to force the woman to help him, "Only when I attack those who did this to me," he answered with a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:17 am

For a moment of insanity she touched his neck and gasped, the curse shot through her arm and destroyed the glamour she stood transfixed as the sudden contact forced her to see visions of horrible pain but horrible power. Ripping her hand from him she backed up "If i take that from you, your going to do terrible things" she trembled.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:41 am

Turning to the side, his large form towered over the witch as he snarled, "And if you don't, someone else will do them," he approached leaning down, his wolf's eyes staring into the witch's, "And you may not be around to see who that is," he warned with a dangerously serious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:36 pm

She looked up at the wolf her hands on the gun trembled "if i release you" she said her voice soft "you will kill Vagr...i can..i cant let you kill the old order"
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Waving a hand the gun was between his fingers, after he had moved with his enhanced speed, "No, I'll kill Tobias. I don't want to destroy the Vagr, I simply want to..... reveal their roots to the newest members. And then burn them to the ground," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:47 pm

"if i aide you, they'll kill me and the other witches in my village who practice like me" she said the curse looked awful "I knot you cannot hurt me Kristoff..the curse was made so my blood line would be safe as well...but they can"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:09 am

"You forget one thing, if you help me, I'll be in debt to you. And no wolf or man from the Vagr can defeat me," he reminded her and pointed up at his neck, motioning for Levina to do her best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:09 am

Levina looked at him her eyes narrowed, "..i'll do it" she said softly "if you show me the real you first..I know you've heard of the gift flamel women have. If you let me i'll see your past when touching your mind. If you let me see you and I deem what you tell me is true..I'll free you" her eyes were fierce but her hands clutched each other tightly she'd be lying if she didn't admit to fearing him.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:25 pm

A growl echoed in his throat and he allowed part of it to resound as he opened his mouth to speak, "Don't blame me if what you see, is what you're looking for," he warned and in the blink of an eye, his hand was around her wrist, and he pulled her close, placing her index finger on his forehead, his eyes widening and staring into her soul through her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:52 pm

His warm demanding hand on her wrist for a moment calmed the tremble, she nodded firmly her eyes fierce. As he pressed her finger to his temple she raised her other hand, the second she connected to him, she brought him to his knees. She blinked, once, twice, three times then her eyes turned black as pitch with silver glowing. She watched as a man 'Dad' she heard him say, grabbed him and bit down on him turning him..changing him activiating the wolf within him. Her soul shattered as she followed the boy as he screamed for his parents and then was taken to her grandmother. She saw her old wizened grandmother, she answered the door the fire of the wolves' tortures lighting her old face. In her arms was a little girl, and she recognized herself, the child version of Levina looked down at the boy in the Alpha Vagr's hands and reached for him. The girl struggled from her grandma's arms and dropped to the floor she touched the boy's wounds and they closed leaving silvery scars instead of black. She kissed his cheek then she scrambled up the stairs to her room. Older levina watched as Mikael screamed for hours as the curse was put on him, years seemed to pass in a second and she watched as time and again the curse was used to torture the boy to control him. She watch Mikael grow but he grew in pain in slavery.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched the Alpha a man she knew well, Tobias beat him, the second he'd make one move to attack the curse would rip into him and she watched as he struggled to hold back his screams. "no" she whispered. Tobias merely laughed at him laughed as he struggled, the boy whom grew into a man now turned into a wolf. A wolf that roared in agony, stakes were thrown into his body and one by one the other wolves left him alone. Till only Levina was with him in the memory, she looked at him how he looked so broken and defeated but when he opened his eyes she caught the slightest glimpse of a fire that burned in his eyes. In that moment she stepped from the memory, her hands were shaking and she rubbed at her eyes she nodded looking up at him "okay..."
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:35 am

Standing up he held one hand and slowly but surely pushed the witch just a few inches away as he stood up, "You've seen what you wanted to see," he stated as he growled, "Will you do what you promised?" he asked as the marks disappeared, all spiraling back to Mikael's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:50 pm

The pale witch nodded using the hem of her sweater to wipe at her eyes. "Come" she said turning she led him two rows away towards the end of the cemetary to the flamel family crypt. Taking off her necklace she used the sharp point of the star to cut her palm and pressed it to the stone door "down below is a ritual room with the tools i will need to break the curse" she said to him "will you come inside Mikael Burke" she now called him Mikael having learnt his true name. she did not wish to push the wolf into a place he did not want to go so she chose to wait, to lead.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next