Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M)

Go down

Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M) Empty Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:53 pm

William let out a small sigh as he looked over the scene he had set. Well, he and several others had set. It was perfect! And, even more so since his sister Artemis was otherwise busy, thus giving him and Celeste a chance to simply be alone. William loved his sister, but there were times... Well, at least tonight was going to be special... He could feel it...

Everything was set up perfectly. While they were setting the scene, William had his friends give Celeste different clues that would inevitably lead her here. He just hoped she would be pleased, both with the little game as well as this picnic he fashioned for them. All he could do now was wait. Rose in hand, as a final token for her, William waited, his back towards the way Celeste would come to him, at the mouth of the path that would lead to their special, late, dinner.

Notes from William, each delivered with a red rose:
From Rowan: Will you meet me tonight when the moon is full, underneath the twinkling lights?
From Serena: Take the path that leads from the grounds to the peaceful lake.
From Lara: Bring a cloak, though it won't be needed.
From Quinn: Don't worry about dinner, all is set and ready.
From Winter: Will you join me? I'll be waiting for you...

Back to top Go down

Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M) Empty Re: Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Celeste had no idea what was going on. All day, Artemis was barely around which was odd without the constant shadow now in her life and in that time, William seemed busy. His timing...I swear to the gods..She thought to herself, having no idea what he had planned. Walking through a corridor, she received notes from William's friends where her mind pieced together what was happening. A date...no Artemis, no interrupts...Just them and the stars.

Quickly waving her wand to change into a dark blue shirt that matched her boyfriend's house and some shorts, Celeste made her way with the clues towards the lake. Her eyes immediately caught sight of the lights and a beautiful picnic. Then William came into view and her heart swelled with happiness, swiftly wrapping her arms around his waist. ''Hey handsome..'' She whispered with a blush dancing along her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M) Empty Re: Under the Twinkling Lights (Celeste) (Potentially M)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Feeling a set of familiar arms wrap around him as well as the voice of his girl speak, William smiled and put his hand over hers. Turning so he was facing her, he lightly touched the blue shirt she wore. "Dressing for my house, are you?" he teased before holding up the final of the six roses he had for her. "I'm glad you could come, Cel. I hope you like the surprise," William said as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and leaned in, kissing her warm cheek. He was touched that she would sport the colors of his house. Being the only Ravenclaw in his family, and now with a girlfriend that was in the same house as his siblings, it was a nice gesture. Putting her hand in the crook of his arm, he lead her to the picnic he prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Celeste enjoyed the warmth, the comfort of her boyfriend and looked up at his handsome face. Letting out a pleased sigh, she leaned up and pecked his cheek whilst taking the roses. ''Yes, just this one...Can't have my housemates finding out.'' She teased right back and leaned into his soft hand, blushing darker at the kiss on her cheek. ''I love my surprise...This is beautiful, Will.'' She smiled with pure happiness glowing in her eyes. Wearing the blue showed her love, wanting nothing more for him to be happy about what she was wearing. Leaning into his side, she sniffed at the roses blissfully whilst taking in the view. ''Roses always were my favourite out of my mothers garden. She made sure even in the winter, they bloomed and were bright red.'' She commented dreamily and beamed at the picnic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Wrapping his arm around her as they walked, William took a moment to smell her hair. Both her scent and the fragrance of the shampoo she used made him smile as a tangle of memories exclusive to her filled him up as his mind recognized the scent that was unique to her. "I thought you might like roses. Even though it's winter, I did what I make sure they were perfect," he told her as they walked, the only sound being their footsteps and the rustle of their clothes. Upon reaching the setting, William took out his wand and sealed the spell that would work as a sort of barrier against the chill of the winter air around them. That and hide them from eyes that would seek to watch them. Gesturing for her to sit, William took off his overcoat and slipped out of his shoes before sitting next to her. "I hope you're hungry," he said nuzzling her cheek and tipping his head to the assortment of eats before them, everything from sandwiches to fruits to cookies and other sweet treats. Taking two bottles of butterbeer, he popped their tops and handed one to Celeste. "To us..." he purred to her, raising it in a small toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Celeste grinned, taking this chance to also breathe in the unique scent of her William. It brought her only more happiness. ''They're absolutely perfect..'' She whispered in delight. Every part of this moment was perfect, not just the roses. She couldn't believe they had this time alone. It almost made her nervous. Feeling the chill disappear, she let out a gentle sigh and took off her boots, putting the roses onto the ground softly so they weren't damaged. Crossing her legs as she sat down, she took in every detail on the table and grinned massively. ''I could eat for England..'' She said with a faint blush at the nuzzle. Leaning over to kiss his cheek, she grasped the bottle and raised it as well. ''To us..'' Celeste purred back, feeling her butterflies go mental and took a sip to hopefully calm them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Clinking their bottles together, William took a small draw before handing Celeste a plate and gesturing to the food. "Help yourself. I tried to get an assortment of all kinds of delicious things," he told her before setting his drink aside and taking a plate himself. Placing a sandwich and assorted other things on it, William popped a small cube of cheese into his mouth before glancing at the girl beside him. "I've missed you, Cel. I'm sorry we haven't had much time, just you and me. Artemis is a bit possessive and protective as of late," he told her, taking a bit of sandwich. He really did love Artemis, but there were times when she was just a little bit...too Artemis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Keeping the plate on her lap, Celeste put her drink on the table and put a bunch of food onto her plate. ''This looks wonderful. It's a good thing I'm starved! There's loads!'' She exclaimed, excited to be spending this time with William. Popping a grape into her mouth and savoured the sweet taste, she felt his gaze fall on her. Looking over at him, she smiled at his words and cupped his cheek. ''I've missed you too, Will. Don't be sorry.'' She said before letting out a soft sigh. ''Artemis has her reasons for being that way but yes, it gets a bit too much. Thank you..for excepting her as a sister so quick. I've never seen her so happy.'' She smiled and paused. ''Tonight is ours..No talk of Artemis.'' Replacing her hand with her lips, she let out a light laugh and ate a sandwich as a blush danced along her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Taking a drink of his butterbeer to wash down the bites he had taken, William nodded in agreement. "She certainly does, and I love her for it. She's my sister, after all. Next to Atticus, well, and now our father, she was the only family I had. Now... Well, we are as close to a proper family as we are going to get," he mused softly, popping a grape into his mouth and savoring the taste of it. Chuckling at Celeste's mention of no mention of his sister and her friend, he nodded and gave her a playful nudge. "No talk of her. Promise..." he told her and leaned in to lightly peck her cheek. Seeing the blush color her cheeks, William brought his hand up and cupped her jaw, letting his thumb stroke where the color was. "Have I ever told you that you look lovely when you blush?" he teased with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Celeste watched him in the corner of her eyes, taking in the handsomeness that was her boyfriend and took a drink, hopefully to cool down her blushing cheeks. She was the luckiest girl in the world and now she was watching him like some sort of stalker whenever she could. Slowly nudging back, she saw an apple and pulled a dagger from her boot, cutting it up in slices and popped a slice in her mouth. ''I feel like if you say her name more than once, she appears. Must be some sort of sixth sense that woman has.'' She laughed, halting when she felt his lips on her cheek. Placing down the dagger, she looked towards him and nuzzled into his hand, kissing the palm of it. ''I don't think you have...but I'm glad you do. You have this ability to make me blush with the simple sound of your amazing laugh so it will happen a lot.'' She said, stroking the side of his face with her index finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Laughing, William nodded in silent agreement. Artemis did seem to have a knack of showing up whenever they thought or spoke of her. That was not the plan tonight. Tonight was for them, just them, and should Artemis find out, well...too bad. William wanted to enjoy some quality time just him and his girlfriend. Smiling as she kissed his hand and thanked him for saying that she was quite striking when she blushed, even more so when it was him that put the pink in her cheeks, he took a moment to just look at the blonde that was his as she softly touched his face. Feeling a sense of pride fill him that he could have such an effect on her, he picked up the dagger she had set aside and the apple from her hand. "Then, I guess I will have to keep saying nice things to you," he mused softly. Cutting a slice for himself, William winked at Celeste before cutting a slice for her. Holding it out, he lightly brushed the slice over her lips before offering it for her to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down