Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Road to Friendship (Celeste)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Road to Friendship (Celeste) Empty Road to Friendship (Celeste)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

It was the first truly sunny day in what seemed like weeks! Spring was fast approaching and you had to be a fool to not see and feel it. Since it was the weekend and William had stayed at Hogwarts due to some last minute Quidditch practice, he took full advantage of having nothing to do or anywhere to be. Throwing on dark wash jeans, a black long-sleeve shirt, and black boots, he grabbed his black pea-coat and looped his Ravenclaw scarf around his neck. On his way out, William picked up his guitar and, after putting his coat on, slung the strap over his shoulder so the instrument sat across his back with the fingerboard extending over his right shoulder.

Sauntering down to the Courtyard, he breathed in the crisp air as it hit him. Yes, spring was coming. All the signs were there. Finding a free table, William took a seat on the table top, drew his guitar into his lap, and, looking around one last time, smiled before looking back at the strings and started to play...

Back to top Go down

Road to Friendship (Celeste) Empty Re: Road to Friendship (Celeste)

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Celeste had just spoken with Atticus and it tore out her heart. Despite the beautiful day, everyone seemed to take note in the girl that had tears streaming down her cheeks and was running aimlessly. Fuck you Atticus...She thought to herself and found herself in the courtyard, the sound of beautiful, calming music met her ears but she kept rushing, her heart wrenching sobs wracking her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 pm

As William sat and played, his ears caught the sound of sobbing coming nearer and nearer to him. Glancing up, as his fingers continued to play, his dark eyes spotted the one crying so heavily. As the blonde rushed past, he stopped and slung the guitar back behind him as it was before and ran after her. He didn't know if he knew her, but from the sounds of it, that didn't matter much. "Hey, wait.... Wait!" he called after her. Finally catching up to her, William reached out and grabbed her arm to stop her from running, and really, nearly crashing into the tree in front of her. "Are you alright?" he asked, tipping his head slightly so he could see her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Celeste barely heard the running footsteps after her and wiped her cheeks, only to be covered again in tears. A disgusting sight she was sure. Feeling an hand grip her arm, she started to wriggle before admitting defeat. His question made an expressionless laugh emit from her rough throat and she hid her face, not wanting anyone to see her tears. ''Do i seem alright to you? I'm sorry but no..'' She muttered, glancing up through her hair and stared down the boy with her rare blue eyes that seemed to cold compared to their usual brightness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:10 pm

The girl's hard question made William let her arm go as he shook his head. "No, of course not. But," he stammered, looking back the way she came. Not seeing anyone following her, he looked back at the blonde and was immediately taken by her blue eyes that peered at him through her hair. "But, I thought I'd ask at least. Here," he said, taking out a handkerchief, embroidered with the Ravenclaw crest, and handed to her. "I'm William," he added with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Celeste sighed sadly and ran a hand through her hair. ''I apologize...'' She muttered, staring into the boy's brown eyes that seemed so mesmerizing causing Celeste to stutter for a moment. ''T-Thank you..'' Taking the handkerchief, she dabbed her cheeks as the tears finally settled only to make her feel an empty void deep inside of her. ''I'm Celeste. Celeste Grimm.'' The slytherin replied, nodding her head in thanks when she returned the handkerchief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:27 pm

At the mention of her name, William suddenly knew where he knew her from. She was with his brother. Seeing the state she was in, he could only venture a guess as to what was going on. "Black. William....Black," he said offering her a small smile. Even after crying as she had been, she was still strikingly lovely. He didn't know if she knew he was Atticus' brother or not, but it didn't matter now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:31 pm

His name struck her like a lightening bolt and her wide eyes met his. ''You're...A-Atticus's brother?'' She stuttered out. Of course...The person who runs after me has to be his brother. She thought to herself, looking over William's face, not really seeing much that looked like Atticus which actually made her happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Rubbing his hand on the back of his neck, William nodded with a shrug. "I am, at that," he answered her. Sticking his hands in his pockets he asked her, "Are you going to be alright?" He didn't know for sure if what he suspected was right, but the look on her face hinted that she was truly surprised to know him as his brother, and that, perhaps, his suspicions were correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Celeste couldn't help but let a smile touch her lips at his boyish actions. It oddly amused her but his question made the void inside her become more prominent as if showing itself whenever she dared to forget. ''I think so...He lost his mum. I lost an aunt...I suppose shit happens.'' She said bluntly, acting strong to make herself feel better despite it being hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

William drew a deep breath as she told him about what had happened. She didn't mention not being with him anymore, but perhaps that wound was a little too fresh to talk about. Hearing Celeste talk strong about the loss of her aunt, he had a feeling that was what it was, talk... He didn't know what came over him, but he stepped to her, wrapping his strong arms around her. Pulling her in for a friendly hug. As he did, he could smell her perfume, soft and delicate, kind of like the girl in his arms, and it made him smile unconsciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Celeste hated being pitied, being one of those things that made her feel weak. Artemis knew that all too well. Tensing when she heard William step closer, she felt his arms wrap around her and oddly, her hands snaked around him. Her head rested on his chest and she breathed the boy in, smelling his cologne which caused Celeste to let it go. Her tears rolled down her cheeks harder than before and she let the boy in front of her witness her saddest of times. His scent made her feel comfortable in his presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Feeling her wrap her arms around him and suddenly break down crying much harder then she had been before, William tightened his grip around her and rested his cheek against the top of her head. Surely, the pain she was feeling was more than simply losing her aunt. She had lost Atticus, too... "Shhhh..... It's alright. It's going to be alright..." he said comfortingly to her. Letting her cry as long as she liked, William simply held her, speaking softly to her as he felt she needed to hear. In that moment, he wanted to be whatever she needed him to be. Celeste had trusted him enough to hold her, a complete stranger, as she wallowed in her own sorrows. He wasn't about to betray that. Not now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Celeste whimpered softly as tears wracked her body, too sad to realize she was crying in front of a stranger. His comforting words hit her hard and she nodded against his chest as she somehow knew they held truth. For the first time in forever, she was noticed by someone and that someone seemed to make her realize she doesn't have to be so strong anymore. ''T-Thank you, Will..'' She whispered, her voice rough from the tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Smiling at her thanks, he lifted his head and sighed. "You're welcome, Cel," he said, putting a hand under her chin and raised her face to his. Wiping her tears with his fingers, he was suddenly taken by how brilliantly beautiful her eyes were. "No more tears.... You're too pretty for tears..." he mused, before he looked away, chuckling to himself and flushing slightly. Bringing his eyes back to her, he shrugged, "Well, you are...." William suspected this wasn't going to be the last of her tears over this subject, but he could hope they would be less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Celeste let him lift her head, leaning into his hand as he wiped her tears. His eyes were hypnotizing and she couldn't even look away but his words caused a dusty pink blush formed on her cheeks making her look away for a short moment. ''Such a flatterer...but i'll try not to ruin my face with tears.'' Celeste, as usual, tried to lighten up the mood. Resting her head back on his chest, she breathed him in trying to stop pitying herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:32 pm

William laughed as she caught his absent minded slip of a flirtation, and felt a bit proud of himself that just as he had blushed slightly at his own comment, so did she. And, truthfully, the blush flattered her already striking features. "Just saying it like it is... And, you can cry, just.... Don't cry alone, ok?" he said. William didn't know where it came from, but he didn't want Celeste to be sad alone, if it could be helped. Pulling her back into his chest, he held her close, breathing in her scent that was a mix of her, her soap, and her perfume, creating a perfect blend to William's taste. "Forgive my asking, and you can tell me to mind my own business if you want, but.... Did you and my brother break up?" he asked gently. William didn't like to assume things, and to assume something like this could prove detrimental in the long run. "Just seems like your sorrow is more than just the later, is all..." he added, looking out over the courtyard as she rested her head against his chest just over his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Celeste enjoyed his laugh, relaxing her immediately and was contagious. His blush made him look cuter, Celeste thought and a small smile tugged at her lips. Shocked by his words that seemed to hold a sense of care, the young slytherin nodded slowly. ''I won't cry alone...just be there for me.'' She whispered, now shocked by her own words. Brushing it aside, playing it off as if she never said anything. His question threw her off but seeing as they were related, Atticus and William, he would've found out at some point. ''Yes we did...'' Was all she said, burrowing her face into his chest as it comforted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Her words struck him to his core. She wanted him to be there....for her... Looking down at the blonde in his arms, he nodded and whispered back, "I will..." Her pause before answering his question made him nearly regret asking, but before long she answered in the affirmative before burying her head in his chest. Gently stroking her blonde hair, William flexed his jaw slightly. He hadn't meant to upset her, but it was good he found out from her, since she was there, and not his brother, who might not ever bring it up. He wanted to cheer her up, but how? Then he thought of something. "Celeste, do you like music?" he asked her, looking down at her nestled perfectly against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Celeste let a smile tug at her lips at his reply before leaning into his hand. She felt safe in his arms and would even go the far lengths to say she was happier than before. He was warm, cozy and if she had the option and didn't have the heartbreak, she'd stay there for the rest of her life. His question startled her but she glanced up, her piercing blue eyes found his and she blushed darkly. ''I love music...I play piano but I haven't played since the holidays.'' Pausing again, Celeste raised her eyebrow. ''Were you the one playing guitar?'' Celeste finally asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 pm

William's smile brightened at hearing that not only did she love music, she played! "It was me. You play piano? Why have you not played since then?" he asked, curious. Music was something key for William, and to go for so long without playing... There had to be a reason. Taking her hand in a friendly gesture, he lead her to the table he had been perched on before she ran by and sat on the table top. Slipping the guitar to his lap, he began to fine tune the strings while he listened to her answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:27 am

Celeste couldn't help but laugh as he led her away, making her think of him as a young boy excited at christmas. ''It was beautiful and yes i do..'' She replied before sitting next to him so she could watch him closely as he played. Tilting her head for moment, Celeste stared up at the sky and sighed. ''I adore music...It comes close to my love for fighting but i suppose i haven't played because I have not found inspiration. A muse if you will..'' She admitted, glancing up at William's face trying not to get mesmerized by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:59 pm

"Thanks," William said smiling as he finished tuning the last string and leaned his arm on the body of his guitar. Listening to Celeste tell him about her love of music and how she lost her muse to play, it saddened him slightly. He didn't know what he would do if he suddenly just lost the drive to play. "Music is dear to me, too. It's....an escape, if you will. You can go anywhere! I hope you find your muse again. Maybe, we could duet sometime if you do," he said, before putting his fingers on the strings and winked at the girl sitting at his feet. "Hope you like this one, too," he said before starting to play and sing, which he never did for anyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu May 22, 2014 8:11 pm

*Too lazy to switch Wink *

Celeste listened to him, eyes sparkling with interest as he spoke of his love for music. ''You're so right...Music to me is practically magic. It can do so many things to one single person. I hope I find it as well...My fingers feel weird without being on some ivory keys.'' She laughed a little, slowly forgetting her troubles. His wink caused a small faint blush to form on her cheeks but she cooled herself down. Hearing him start to sing, she gasped in delight as she knew the song well and was actually one of her favorites. As the song came to the end, she closed her eyes and sang the last little bit.
''half of my heart is a shotgun wedding to a bride with a paper ring
And half of my heart is the part of a man who's never truly loved anything'' before saying half of my heart six times, tapping the table with a gentle smile.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 6:42 pm

As William sang, he took notice of the reaction the song he picked had on Celeste. She knew it, and from the looks of it, really loved it. Singing all the way through and coming to the end, his ears picked up the sound of her voice harmonizing with his as she joined in the song. At the end, he drew his voice back so it was just her as she finished the song, keeping time on the table with her finger. Drawing his thumb across the strings in a final chord, William smiled at the blonde before saying, "You have a lovely voice, Cel. I've never done a vocal duet with anyone before." Honestly, he didn't often sing for anyone but himself, and now his two little brothers. For some reason, Celeste just made him feel like that secret part of himself could come out of hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next