Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The anger within (Carmen)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The anger within (Carmen) Empty The anger within (Carmen)

Post by Jace Di Angelo Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Jace walked into the Three Broomsticks with a butterbeer craving. He ordered and paid for his drink and then scanned the inn for a place to sit. He saw Carmen sitting in the corner and smiled. He walked over to her, "Hey. Mind if I join you?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The anger within (Carmen) Empty Re: The anger within (Carmen)

Post by Carmen Thorne Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 am

Carmen was thankful for the chance to get out for a little while. She loved her parents, but she'd found that, having already spent the entire winter break so far with them, she was getting bored and overwhelmed. Her parents were kind and loving people, at least to her, which often meant that she didn't really get any time to herself. That was why she was seated at the inn in Hogsmeade by herself, with nothing to entertain her other than a glass of warm butterbeer.

Carmen looked up from her drink and smiled, gesturing with her hand for him to take a seat, "Not at all."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:57 am

Jace smiled at took a seat, "So what brings you here all alone, Car?" He remembered flying through the air when he and she practiced for Quidditch try outs. It had been fun. He also remembered her at the Ball, trying to get Stacy jealous. But he shook that thought from his head.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:03 am

"I needed to get away from my frustratingly loving parents," she said with a smile. She wrapped her hands around the glass in front of her, feeling the warmth travel into her palms. It had been cold outside, but in the inn it was a lot more cosy, thank goodness. Carmen looked up him and tilted her head. "And what brings you here all alone, Jason?"
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:06 am

Jace growled, "Dont call me Jason. Only Sydney can do that and it pisses me off when she does it too." He cleared his throat and calmed down a bit, "I had a butterbeer craving." He was supposed to hang out with Stacy today, but she had gotten sick. "Stacy's back at the castle. She got sick. So i promised her I'd bring her back something from Honeydukes as well. Maybe a few chocolate frogs or some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 am

Carmen raised an eyebrow at him, smirking slightly into her glass as she took a mouthful. "So it is Jason? I had been trying to figure out if Jace was a nickname or not.. now I know." Shrugging playfully to proved her point, she placed down her glass and forced herself not to add in a quip about how she would say as she pleased. She hadn't really expected him to get that annoyed, but no matter. She wasn't one to be swayed by another's attitude.

"I'm sure she would love the chocolate frogs! They always make me feel better!" Carmen said, false enthusiasm in her voice even though the words themselves were true. Looking over his face, she said quietly, "She would be much more bearable if she didn't seem so.. needy."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:17 am

"Needy? Whats that supposed to mean?" Jace demanded. He was protective of Stacy. Not just with Carmen, with anyone. He could tell Carmen was not serious about the chocolate frogs, at least her enthusiasm was not. "Carmen, whats wrong?" He could detect somethign was wrong, and he was going to find out what.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:23 am

Carmen smirked and shrugged, "Oh, nothing is wrong. It's just that your girlfriend is rather whiney." The Ravenclaw had not had much to do with Stacy, but the times that she had encountered her she's been particularly annoying. And presumptive. "I mean.. come on. She started having a bitch fit over nothing at the ball," she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Not to mention she was under the impression that she'd successfully be able to 'make me pay'. That was simply hilarious."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 am

"Carmen, sweetie, shut up now." Jace growled. She was starting to piss him off. "You dont even know her." He gripped his cup tightly
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:05 am

Carmen tried her best to continue looking like his words weren't bothering her, but she couldn't stop her face sporting a glare as she looked at him. "I thought that we'd been over this. Don't tell me to shut up. You'll honesty regret it," her voice was calm even though she was quite angry. She quickly replaced her look of anger with a smile, "Oh, I don't really. But she certainly doesn't put off a good impression."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

"Carmen..." Jace seethed. "Please stop before I end up doing something I regret." He and sydney were alike in that they couldnt control themselves when they were mad. "Please..."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Carmen smirked and stood up, "Come on.. why don't you do what you'll regret?" Even though she was a girl, she was far from weak. If he wanted a fight, she would be happy to oblige. She was not afraid in the slightest of this boy, although she was interested to see if he would honestly hit a girl.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Jace tried to control himself but couldn’t. He grabbed Carmen, threw money down on the table, and dragged her out of the pub. He then pushed her against the wall and met her eyes with his. He growled softly before kissing her. He kissed her roughly, probably hurting her a little bit. But he didn’t care.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am

Carmen was shocked, and that was an understatement. She would have been less surprised if he'd hit her. But no, he was kissing her and she didn't know what to do. Soon enough, though, she was returning his kiss and she couldn't help but think to herself that he was a very good kisser. Her back was against the wall and the pressure of his body was making it a bit painful, but she didn't pay much mind.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

This was wrong. Jace knew that this was wrong. But he didnt care. He liked kissing her. You have a girlfriend, he thought. He didnt care right then. He just continued kissing Carmen. When he needed air, he pulled away and smiled. He then leaned in again and kissed her softer this time.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 am

Carmen bit her lip as he pulled away. Here comes the yelling.. But it didn't. Instead he smiled at her. Smiled! She returned the smile and as he kissed her again, she returned it instantly. Her hands moved up his chest and around his neck and she was relieved for the not so rough approach.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 am

Jace continued to softly kiss Carmen, maybe he was meant to be with her. She was so much more outgoing than Stacy. Stacy.... Jace pulled away and bit his lip. He leaned his forehead against hers, "Carmen... I really like you..." He didnt know how to say it. He would even break up with Stacy for this girl now. He was an awful person.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 am

Carmen smiled into the kiss, not caring that they were out in the open. She never did. But this time when he pulled away it wasn't just for air. She looked into his eyes and swallowed, before placing a nonchalant smile on her lips. ".. but you have a girlfriend," she finished. The Ravenclaw tugged at her clothes to straighten them and nodded, "You should get her the chocolate frogs. They really do help when you're sick."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 am

"Yes, I do have a girlfriend. But I really lie you. And me and Stacy... we dont exactly mix well. Like we do." He kissed her again and laughed when she mentioned chocolate frogs. "I will buy those for her... when I break up with her." He bit his lip and waited for her reaction
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 am

Carmen didn't know what she was supposed to say. She had feelings for Jace, but they may be fleeting. She didn't know. What she did know was that poor Stacy would be completely broken hearted, and she couldn't allow that on her behalf. "Jace..." She said quietly, chewing her lip, "I'm not a good girl for you. Stacy is sweet, although I stand by the annoying thing. You can't break up with her.."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 am

"Car..." He groaned when she told him he couldnt break up with Stacy, "Dont tell me whats not good for me." He growled, "Why are you suddenly acting like you dont care about me?" He was rather confused. He looked away from her, his fists clenched.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Carmen wanted to say that she didn't care if he broke up with hi girlfriend, but she didn't want him to make some rash decision without thinking it through. "I'm not! I just don't want for you to ruin things for yourself.." She reached out and touched his cheek, hoping that he would turn to face her, "Don't be angry with me."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Jace turned to her and caught her lips with his in a soft kiss. This kiss meant something. It wasnt rough or driven by lust. It was driven by his feelings for her. "I'm gonna do it... Just please be patient... wait for me?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Carmen returned the kiss, wondering how on earth their conversation turned from something that she thought would be a fight into kissing and talking about a relationship. Carmen had never been with anyone before. Well, that is a lie. She'd been with a lot of people before, but nothing serious or official. Deciding that she was willing to give it a try, even though she still felt a little bad for Stacy, she nodded, "I'll wait.. but not for too long."
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:01 pm

"Thats all I'm asking for." He chuckled and pressed her up against the wall and kissed her. He ran his tongue across her lip and nipped it playfully. "So... what now, Love?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next