Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Waking The Demon (Inv Only)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:45 am

Smirking as he tapped his forehead for a moment, he gripped her shoulders powerful and pulled her down, stretching Eris as his length found its way inside her, piercing into her, "As you wish," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:08 am

She moaned darkly as he stretched her taking her fully, she'd never felt anyone but ares before and her cousin was amazing. Gripping him by his neck she pulled him closer and deeper, kissing his lips she moaned softly as she moved on him pulling him out and pushing him back in.

Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:09 pm

*Hour later*

Eros laid with Eris still on his lap, his clothes wrapped around them to cover their naked bodies from any wondering strangers. Eros pecked at her skin constantly, and massaged her body with his hands as he smirked, "Wish fulfilled?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:18 pm

She closed her eyes and smiled the black eye she had been given by her brother was now in full. "Avery men are devils" she cooed to her cousin with a chuckle she looked at him and frowned slightly "..gods how will i tell ares..."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 am

"Tell him what?" Eros asked as he raised an eyebrow, "That you fucked his cousin?" his tone showed that although he did not care he was truly stupefied. After what just happened, how could Eris still be loyal enough to want to tell Ares, out of all people, what went down, "Do you really think telling him is even to be considered?" he inquired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:30 am

"I dont know...i love him..." she said "i shouldnt have betrayed him.."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 am

"But you did," Ares' voice echoed throughout the forest as he pounced from the bushes, axe in hand, as he swung it aiming at Eros' back.

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)  - Page 2 Tate-L-tate-langdon-27930222-500-282

Dropping the weapon as his cousin's blood spilled onto the floor, he kicked Eros away forcing him to crawl as a way to not stay floored, before he turned his dark eyes to his twin, "Hello..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 am

By now Eris was dressed and when she heard her twin's voice she felt her heart stop. Her hands covered her mouth in a strangled scream as she watched Eros bleed, as her brother turned to her she flinched hard, her whole body shaking with fear and shame. "A..Ares..." she stammered his name she dropped her eyes that matched his to the ground unable to look at him "i'm sorry.." she whispered.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Stepping closer he raised his dark eyes at his twin, leveling her with his dark gaze, as he reached into his pocket and took out a butterfly knife, "Where did he touch you," he asked once and before she was able to respond he growled, "Where did he touch you, I asked," his tone showed that he was not really asking for an answer he was demanding one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:08 pm

She could hear the familer sound of the butterfly knife he carried, she knew it so well from when he would toy with it when deep in thought or when he was threatening someone. The cold metal was a artistic tool in his hand but right now it was as threatening as a gun. She took a shaking step back as he approached her body trembling with fear she managed to choke out the word "..everywhere"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Slipping the blade underneath her shirt he cut into it, first the collar, then brought the butterfly knife down, parting the shirt, splitting it. Leveling her with his dark eyes he stated, "Take it off," he barked the order with audacity but also anger but above all sorrow, as his heart slowly sunk into a pool of despair. They were going to pay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:16 pm

She broke, every piece of her broke as she heard his voice. She knew him better then she knew herself, so when he spoke she heard the tone the sorrow he tried to conceal. She brought her eyes to his, her own dark eyes filled with regret and sorrow she resigned herself to whatever he wished.Raising her hands she slid the shit off her shoulders for him, "Do whatever you have to do.." she said lowering her eyes again "I deserve it."
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Whipping his arm, the one that held the blade, to the side he kicked the back of his twin's knees, forcing her to the floor, before shoving the hilt of the knife into a pressure point on her neck, and afterwards, he kicked her upper back to lay Eris down. Sitting on her lower back, he began writing with the butterfly knife, with each movement her blood poured and splatted on the floor, 'Ares' scortum' he wrote and finished by writing a line over the words carved onto her back, by slashing her with the knife.

Waking The Demon (Inv Only)  - Page 2 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:33 pm

She fell to the ground with a 'oof and did not move as he sat on her, his weight crushing her easily into the dirt. She bit down on her lip from the pain the dark magic in the blade making each stroke burn, but as he slashed under the words she cried out but tried to muffle the scream. She deserved this and whatever else he chose to do.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Grabbing the back of her head he pulled her from the ground and roughly shoved the butterfly knife into her chest between her breasts, and let it remain there before stabbing her arms with two fallen branches, pinning her to the nearest tree. That way she would feel the pain of being stabbed over and over while Ares took care of some unfinished business. As he turned to his cousin, he saw Eros try to get to his feet, and so picked up the axe again. Swinging it once, he cut into his leg hearing his cousin cry out in pain. Pulling the axe out of him he once again swung it this time burying it into his lower back. Pulling it out Ares repeated that cycle at least five times, trying to cut Eros in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Tala could feel it before she heard the screams, the familer feeling she got when life near her was soon to die. But something about this didn't feel right, she knew the soul about to let go, she knew the soul and had to see who it was. What had been a walk in the forest turned to a hunt as she held her cane in one hand and moved quietly through the trees, the smell of blood hit her before she took in the scene. "Eros" she whispered his name softly and shook her head. No. She would not let him die not today. His attacker she recognized to be his cousin though she could feel his rage in the air and slowly she took in the scene. Understanding what had summoned up his godlike rage.

Moving from where she hid she walked over to the girl who hung from the tree like a crucified criminal, the sound of metal on metal cut through the air as she unsheathed the sword in her cane. With a summoning spell the axe was in her hand with a bombardo spell it was shattered into smitherens. Holding the tip of her thin sword under Eris' neck she pressed the blade gently into her throat causing blood to trick down her pale skin "Stop."

Her voice was strong and firm "Or i'll destroy her."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm

"Go ahead... That way we'll send both of these backstabbers to hell..." he growled as he spat the blood the had reached his lips back towards Eros. "Leave her be," he said as he walked to Eris slowly ripping his butterfly knife from her chest. "Tend to him if you wish but leave her be, she's mine," he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 pm

The necromancer's cold eyes fell on the boy "I should kill you Ares" she said "both you and eris shouldnt exist. no." she lowered her blade sheething it. "I see what you are boy, and i see what you will turn her into...no i should kill you and I am a fool for letting you live" she turned her back on the twins and crossed the clearing to Eros, blood was everywhere his scent attacked her from all sides.

Leaning over him she used her wand to seal some of the lesser wounds "Eros" she said softly "can you hear me?"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:01 pm

"My e-ears didn't fall off, d-did they," Eros struggled to talk as some of his wounds closed however he could still feel the pain that was soaring around his body, feeling it in every fiber of his being. It was if the axe was still being buried into his flesh, "Classy even near death," Ares spat as he walked to Eris, and grabbed hold of the branches that held her pinned to the tree, ripping them from her arms. As she fell he grabbed and threw her over his shoulder, and began walking away before looking back at Tala and Eros, "Watch your back Eros... I may just come back to finish ripping it from your waist," he warned in a grim tone before disappearing with the wind taking his twin with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 pm

"Eros...Eros you idiot" she felt hot tears on her cheeks and shook her head. Tying up her hair she pulled from her bag the things she needed to begin cleaning the large awful would in his gut, using rocks to crush the herbs just right she bathed the wound in water then using her sweater she pat it dry. "Dumb bastard your not allowed to go and get yourself killed" she said thinking he had passed out by now. She spread the herbs into the wound then dug through her bag for needle and thread.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Dropping his head on the floor he offered Tala a twisted smile, before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he lost consciousness. In his subconscious he could feel the pain gradually go away, although at a slow rate and that forced the smile to remain on his face even though he was no longer moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 pm

She sewed the wound shut and gathering moss she created a holistic bandage muttering the spells it would take to heal him. Closing up each of his wounds she bandaged up the large one tearing her sweater into strips and using it to wrap around his muscular torso and securing it with pins. Moving towards his head she places one hand on his forhead and one on his heart and with him she shared her own energy so he may heal and regain strength.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Slowly but steadily the pain went away and Eros' eyes shot open once again and he took a deep breath and urged to sit up, feeling once again a sharp pain that attacked his body, "Urgh," he groaned with pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Sliding a arm behind his shoulders she helped him sit a bit "shhhh" she soothed him "Eros take it slow, i'm here" she said softly, she held him easily leaning most of his weight against her legs her gentle hands checked his pulse and tempeture as he stirred.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Taking a moment to take a deep breath, he sighed and shook his head, "I'm fine, it's okay, just help me up," he whispered as he placed a hand on Tala's shoulder and tried to push himself to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 pm

"Eros no" she said gently but firmly pulling him back to lean against her "take a moment, he nearly cut you clean in half you need to take it slow" she brushed his hair off his face her fingers brushed the scar by his eye but did not linger "please take it slow i dont want you to undo the healing i've done and die on me anyway..i barely just saved you."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Sighing he sat back down and reached into his jacket's pocket with some effort, taking out his wand and calling a boulder, letting it settle behind him and Tala. Leaning into it he put his wand and let out a breath, "I deserved it though," he said honestly, although he was grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next