Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Back at home? (Marvolo, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back at home? (Marvolo, R) Empty Back at home? (Marvolo, R)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Morana was sitting by the lake, her body now as old as she was once, when they used to hang out here with her twin sister, Barty and Rabastan. Back in the day, they were, in a way, still quite innocent kids with a little bit twisted minds and too easy access to alcohol. Many things changed. And many of them, Morana would do anything to take back. It was mainly blood of her twins sister that washed away all the happiness of this place. But Morana would lie, if she said the same blood wasn't on her hands as well as others. Staring at the moon and listening to the lake, her head was full of past.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Back at home? (Marvolo, R) Empty Re: Back at home? (Marvolo, R)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Marvolo left the library after cleansing several books of curses before letting them into general population. Many gifts were coming into hogwarts from others schools and it was too easy to become still and complacent. Her black robe hung from her strong shoulders as she walked down the paths that led to the lake. Unconciously she touched her wrist where she felt the deep scar she had carved into her arm while she had knelt beside the black waters. She also thought of the moment she almost turned her back on everything. Even on her fate.

Her long curly hair hanging down her back, she undid the clasp that held her keeper's robe and took it off so now she wore a tank top and tight jeans. Her pale skin shining in the moonlight, she didn't notice she was not alone as she twirled slytherin's ring around her finger over and over again.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:25 pm

"I thought you might come. It's your anniversary today after all," Morana spoke out of nowhere, not really looking at Marvolo or changing her position as she held her knees close to her body. Well, Charlotte's body. "How long it's been? 15 years?" she asked casualy.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 pm

The voice was young, unfamiler but the way it spoke was as memorable as her own. Turning she looked at the small girl and didn't even need to meet her eye "Morana"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"Surprise," Morana almost whispered. She came here in hope to find Marvolo. To talk. But suddenly, she didn't know what to say.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:35 pm

A cool breeze washed over the girl and the woman and it reflected in marvolos eyes as the blue orbs hardened, darkening. "Why are you here?" she said her voice low her hands clutched her robe tightly. She chewed her pale bottom lip and thought of the fact bruce was only down the hill and should she call he'd hear her..
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:40 pm

"Where? At the school? Or right here, at this place?" Morana asked bitterly. "I came to school, because I need a key. Before you ask for what and turn me down for not telling you, I can't. Traveller curse won't really allow me. So, if it helps, it's important to me and Travellers, and no, it's nothing that could destroy your plans or the whole World. And even if it could, I wouldn't do that," she started. Maybe she will find words after all. "And I am here, because I wanted to meet you, in private. And talk to you and you only. It's something we didn't do for years. And maybe you don't care, but I do. I did lots of things wrong, for which I don't give a fuck. But there is one thing I messed up in and I want to at least try to fix what I can. You," she said, waiting for Marvolo's answer.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Her grip loosened on her robe, she knew morana was as helpless as a newborn in this girl's body. "Well you found me" she said finally sitting down so she faced her, the difference in ages was staggering. "I was beginning to forgive you until i was told of what your husband did to Remus, do you know that Barty has been trying to terrorize morgan and remus? granted he is getting back at them but you knew what you got into by making friends on the other side, you saw the consequences for your actions so now barty tried to take remus from his wife and children."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Morana didn't know about Barty's actions. And for a couple of seconds, she let her eyes show her shock. "Maybe it will surprise you, but my husband is not exactly sharing with me lately. One of the reasons I want our pathetic uncle in his coffin as soon as possible," she said, when she processed what her sister told her. "I knew what I was doing, when I made friends on the other side. I also knew what I was doing, when I on purpose sent Morgan away and made myself monster in her eyes. I couldn't give up Remus that easily, but apparently, he could, so that solved the issue for me as well. I am not saying it doesn't hurt, but as you said, I knew what I was getting into. And believe me or not, many things I did back then, I did them for you, Remus, Barty, Morgan and Rabastan," she took a deep breath. She was clearly angry, but not with Marvolo.

"And I also did things after. Things you hate me for. But I did them to protect myself. Unlike you, I am not really favourite person for people. Which I am okay with. Only sometimes it means I have to do some shit to keep myself alive," she added sadly.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:06 pm

"Is it true" she said sharply her voice pitching "the rumors" she blinked hard angry tears in her eyes "th..that you've changed"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Morana wanted to show her real face, but in this body, she couldn't. It would be much easier, than to say it. But she had no choice. "I am going to die in this war, Marv. And I... I refused to go down there. I just... call me a coward, I don't care. I saw what happened to you down there. What do you think would happen to me?" she looked at her twin, tears in her eyes. Morana was terrified. "It was spontaneous and suddenly, I was dead. And I... I saw them. Remus and Morgan. And I saw... I saw our mom. I couldn't see her face, I just saw her, hugging us when we little. And then... he said I can never see her face. And with that, I was back here. And now I see her red hair. Every time I close my eyes I see her and hear that voice from hell. I messed up okay? I sure as hell did. Many times. But living this and having you not even look at me? I can't just go on like that," she whispered.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:23 pm

"I died" she reminded her "I died willingly and i was happy i wanted to die and somedays i wish i could go back. death is nothing to fear. But now that you are immortal you will one day go on without me. Whether i love you or hate you, you will be forced to exist in a world where half your soul is gone forever"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:26 pm

"Isn't she gone alredy?" Morana asked with painfull smirk. "You went back to Britain. You have your perfect life, perfect army, perfect future. There was never place for me in this scenario," she added. It wasn't meant badly. It was just a fact as Morana saw it.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:28 pm

"There is always a place for you in my life Morana, my sister my twin" she said her voice low. "a place for you in my family at my side, it was merely up to you to claim it"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:36 pm

"Because that would work out for sure. Think about it. If I ever tried to, we are both in Azkaban, uncle would never trust you and Remus would probably send you away since he couldn't even accept the fact I didn't do anything wrong to Sophie and I was even willing to let her stay with them and find a way to family she lost and never got to meet," she pointed out bitterly. "Think about it. I have my scars. But Sophie? She is still pretty much innocent. Even under Barty's influence, she could be just okay around her bilogical brother and the rest of the family. Yet they simply refuse to admit she exists. Do you honestly believe, they would treat you differently? You would never have the life you have now, if I went with you," she finished sadly.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Marvolo laughed "Your presence changes nothing woman, i am a general. I have fought a war, rallied troops. Uncle trusts me because I have returned. Remus and Sirius would be angry but they love me we are family. You are my blood, we shared a womb, we came into this world together. Whether they like it or not you are apart of me. I would not be cast out because despite this wicked world I have made my own way and I have set out to change it for the better."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:43 pm

"Yeah, truth. How could I forget how loving Remus is," Morana pointed out, but her voice held no specific emotion. "But I am glad you have people you trust," she added and turned her eyes back on the lake. "We used to have fun here, remember? Long time ago."
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm

"Of course i do" she said leaning back on her elbows looking out on the water "so much happened at this lake...i think even malphas was conceived here" she chuckled.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:47 pm

"That wasn't information I needed to know. Thank you very much," Morana replied. Her sister with Sirius was last thing she wanted to imagine.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:48 pm

"Try not to imagine much then when tyour in care of magical creatures class" she said with a smirk "bruce enjoys having me on campus you know"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:52 pm

"Well, it's still better picture, than you with jackass. Or thirteen year old student with disgusting Alastor Moody," she pointed out disgusted before she laughed slightly.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Marvolo rolled her eyes easily putting the pieced together. "Sirius has changed alot" she said quietly "he understands why i hid mal from him...malphas moved in with him you know...he doesnt live with me anymore"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:15 pm

"Neither of those facts make me like him. You know I love Mal unconditionaly, but jackass will always be jackass in my eyes," Morana told her honestly. "Be carefull sis. You are the general here, I get it. But that doesn't mean you can't get burn. There are too many people waiting to take you down," she told Marvolo honestly, hint of worry in her voice.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Marvolo smirked and looked up at the sky "At this rate i wont die until i want too" she chuckled ruefully "it sounds stupid but i have no reason to fear death i've been to hell i walked out of it. i have enemies, i have friends, i have intelligence, strength, kindess, ruthelessness, and power. I will fall when i am ready."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:21 pm

"Only people with fear can fall when they are ready sis. Fear isn't a bad thing as long as you use it wisely," she replied. "I wish I could fight by your side," she added almost silently.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next