Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo) Empty Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Luna couldn't help it. She had to go down to the Black Lake. She touched the necklace that Marvolo gave her and slowly walks down with her black dress flowing around her feet. Her hair was in her face as her snow white cheeks were stained with  dried tears and her midnight eyes were darker than before. She reached the place and stared at the ground, dropping a black rose in it's place. ''Miss ya Marv...I really do. I'll never forget what you did for me.'' She says softly, touching the scars on her bare arms. She stares into the distance as her hair and dress flows in the wind, tears falling more and more.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo) Empty Re: Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Kronos. Like Luna, was drawn to the black lake. He saw her and hugged he. "I miss her aswell. She saved my nd yours life. I will never forget that." he kissed Luna's cheek and stared into the distance.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo) Empty Re: Back from the brink, eh? (Kronos and Marvolo)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Luna hugs back and looks at his face. She kisses his cheek and laces her fingers with his, resting her head on his shoulder. ''I owed her my life...'' She felt safe and no longer alone when Kronos arrived. She stares at the rose on the floor and bites her lip. Her mind quickly began to get consumed by memories of Marvolo and she turns, burying her head in Kronos' chest as if trying to block it out. She shook slightly as more tears spilled out of her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Marvolo left the forest, walking out of it she stopped when she saw Kronos and Luna "You still do"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Kronos knew that voice. Marvolo. No she was dead. He must of imagined it. No. He heard it. Worth a check. He looked in the direction of the voice and grinned. "Holy shit." he stayed silent for a while then spoke "Back from the brink eh?" He walked over to her and hugged her. He had missed Marvolo. He was happy she was back.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm

She put her hands against his chest and all but threw him from her "Don't touch me"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Luna hears a familiar voice and tenses. She turns around slowly and see's Marvolo, covered in scar's. She gasps and streams of tears flood down her cheeks. ''Please...tell me i am not dreaming this again...please...'' She says falling to her knee's. She stares up at Marvolo with her dull eyes. She had missed Marvolo with all of her heart and was happy to see her but she felt as if she'd leave again or someone was playing a trick on her.''Please tell me..this is you...'' She cries out and then everything went black. She fainted.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Kronos tited his head he seemed surprised. "How did you do it?" He was curious. He did not think he Marvolo that left. Was the same one that returned. He saw Luna faint and he caught her in mid air. But he never loked away from Marvolo.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Marvolo muttered a spell and through it at Luna "Wake up" she hissed
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Luna's eyes shoot open and she shakes her head. She thanks Kronos and then looks at Marvolo. She feels a difference, along with the tattoos and scars. ''I went to your grave, i came here nearly every day and when i didn't, i'd sit in my room wondering why you left. I wrote letters that i would never said, often repeating itself and i spoke out loud wondering if you could hear me for a month. Yet you come back now and the first words you say are 'You still do?' I was at least expecting a What's up? How's life on earth or Care to join me in wherever you went?'' She says looking into her friend's eyes. She wanted to know everything. ''Why did you leave us?'' She asks her, looking at the floor, guarded a little after sensing the difference.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 pm

"I was in hell" she said darkly "I saw you go on living not caring, don't try to lie to me bitch" she hissed before throwing a spell at them tossing them into the rocks by the lake.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm

''I cared, Marvolo.'' She pulls up her sleeve to show the cut marks on her wrists, the one's Kronos did not know of. ''I didn't want to live but i stayed to watch over your sister and look after everybody else.'' She feels herself get flung into the rocks and her head smashes against it, causing a large gash on her forehead and her to feel dizzy.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm

"I saw you happy mere days after I was in the ground, the dust had not yet settled and you were off forgetting me" she spoke of the images she saw "Ten years I was there..ten years I watched you"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 pm

''Happy!? You think i was happy!? I was dying on the inside, Marvolo...I waited to wake up. I thought it was all a dream, Marvolo...'' She says. ''What exact happiness did you see 'cause there was none!? What did you watch for ten years 'cause it's been a month!'' She calls out to her, crawling on the ground as her blood poured down her face, dropping on the ground.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 pm

"I saw you fuck my lover" she snarled "I saw you and Kronos saying how happy you were I Was dead"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Luna frowns. ''I never fucked Sirius! He's like my brother! The only time i've ever had sex was with Kronos ages ago!'' She tells her, honesty lacing her words. ''That's a lie, Marvolo! I never said that and nor would I...I wanted to kill myself when you died!'' Again, honesty laced her words and it showed in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:45 pm

"Your a liar Luna valkyrie, you swore to stay loyal to me but I guess your word does not carry after death"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Kronos got up. He looked at Marvolo and walked up to her and half whispered, half spoke "Marvolo Eris Gaunt. I do not know what you saw. Or heard. What I can tell you is this. I cried for days after your death. I mourned you. I visted your grave. I loved you like a sister. I could never be happy about your death when I owe you so much. My life, loyaltie, my wand and alligence. You saved my life using your blood. I was nearly dead. But you saved me. I will never repay that debt. Marvolo, I was stunned when I heard of your death. I was destroyed. Broken and cracked. I became unstable. I still am. I didn't know what to think. I was empty. I felt a hollowness I have never felt before, not even whenI watched my Brother die. If you think your death brought joy to me you are mistaken. It brought pain, sorrow, sadness, anger and hate for any who may have caused it." He paused as a tear ran down his cheek.

He then continued. "You saved not only my own. But my loved ones. That puts me in your debt fo eternity. In life and death. I made you a promise. A promise that I can not break. I am bound by my familys rules. I said. I will be loyal to you forever and gave my word. My word, must not be broken, I would never. I would rather die. So, Marvolo. That is all I can say. It is up to you if you believe me." He said this with emotion littered in everyword. His eyes would show what he had said to be true, if she listened.

He stepped back and looked her in the eye before walking a bit away from her. He turned and faced her. Then said something that he knew was risky. "If I broke my word. I must die." he extened his arms. "If you honestly, deep, deep down think I did. Kill me. Now." he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A tear ran down his cheek. He knew this was stupid. But he had no other way of proving it.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 pm

''I'm not lying, Marvolo....please believe me. Look at the marks on my arms...don't they look familiar?'' She shows her, her cut and scarred wrist. The scars and cuts matched the mark Marvolo gave her so long ago when she swore to stay loyal. ''I have stayed loyal, Marvolo...I promised you i would and i have..I am no liar, Marvolo Gaunt..'cause i love you as you are my sister!'' She cries out to her. ''My word does carry after death.'' She had pulled out a dagger from her thigh sheath and looks towards Marvolo. She presses the tip softly against her stomach. ''I told you i would gladly give you my life...I would my life on the line for you. Is that not loyalty?! IS THIS NOT LOYALTY!?'' She raises the dagger and rushes down, stabbing her stomach. She cries out as the blood leaks onto her hands but she looks into Marvolo's eyes. ''Is this not enough to make you understand that i will follow my word?'' She breathes out and falls to the floor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Marvolo's eyes widened "no..it has to be a trick.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Luna coughs up blood and shakes her head. "This is no trick..." She crawls towards her but stops, rolling onto her back as blood flowed out of her wound, soaking the long dress. Her breathing shallows and she manages a small smile. "Did I not...show you loyalty?" She coughs again, a line of her blood coming out of her mouth.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Here resolve shattered she ran to luna "no no no you idiot you fucking fool" she said her eyes were pitch black but her expression was softer, pulling the knife from her she pressed her hands into the wound "accipe industria sana eam!" she cried out in pain as she felt the wound heal but her body slowly injured herself.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Luna chuckles and keeps coughing. "I'm a fool for those i love..." She whispers. She then cries out as the dagger is pulled from her and listens to Marvolo with wide eyes. Marvolo cries out and she feels her wound heal. "What did you do, Marv? Why did you heal me?!" She asks her, tears sliding down her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Kronos opens his eyes and lets his hands drop by his side. Then jois the pair. Still cautious.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Marvolo coughs violently and she smirks "I've spent ten years in hell being tortured..this is nothing"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next