Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 am

Lowering his boxers, Maddox parted her underwear to the side teasing her with Eros' manhood, as he leaned up and stole a kiss, his tongue invading her mouth and exploring every part of it.

Back to top Go down

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)

Post by Tala Grindelwald Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:19 am

She leaned into his kiss her hips bucking wattonly she whined softly keening for him lustfully. "Terminus" she whispered his name as her fingers knotted in his hair her tongue danced with his.

Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Slipping his length into her cave before she could allow him or try to speak against it Maddox's hands traveled down her body and gripped her thighs. Pushing her to the side he rolled so he was on top, before capturing her lips, hooking her legs around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:12 pm

As he impaled her she cried out in pain his kisses muffling her. Never once had she felt the touch of a man and he thrilled her. She gasped as pleasure took its hold "gods.." she whispered as she locked her ankles around his waist welcoming the dark master deeper within her body.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Hours Later

Eros rolled to his side, pushing away the flowers as he yawned. Looking at Tala, he scratched his head and rested it on the soft grass, staring at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Tala laid on her side a hand trailed over Eros' chest distractedly learning more and more what he looked like. "Eros" she said after a few moments her hand pausing over his heart "why did you give your life to lord terminus?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Tilting his head to the side he stroked his chin as he thought back to the moment he had allowed Maddox to claim him as one of the next acolytes. "I guess I had nothing else to do," he stated with a playful grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:14 am

She couldn't hide her amused grin "Because you were bored? gods be good had i known it was so easy to find a acolyte i would have ages ago" she chided him playfully
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:41 pm

"Life is boring, I mean c'mon. What are we even doing here, watching people we supposedly love die? That's no fun. It's why I just turned it all off," he shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:21 am

"I understand" she said her voice soft "Like i told your master, i was raised in captivity. since i came into this world i forced into binding myself to another and then i foolishly tried to see if emotions were worth feeling. I found much like you that they are not.." her hand gently traced the scar on his face.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:26 pm

"I heard, he was talking, he was acting, but I was there, and this is still my body," he reminded her before slowly grabbing her hand and pushing it away carefully. "Scar is not to be touched," he said, not because it hurt him when someone did graze it with their fingers, but because Eros found it to be his. And what was his, was not to be touched by anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

"I understand" she said her eyes watching him as if they could see "I think i could bear to keep you around Eros Avery" she chuckled darkly "you do not fear me you do not give a damn about the world, you see things differently thanks to your own mind and thanks to your master. Its refreshing."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

"Refreshing?"he asked as he covered the scar with the strands of his hair that usually fell in front of his face, "That's one way to put it. Other people say its 'insanity'. They're right but still, it's 'refreshing' that you said something else," he winked with his normal eye as shoved a hand into his pocket, taking a deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:32 pm

She smiled at him as she twisted her hair behind her head and tied it into a messy bun "Perhaps two people who are insane can seek each other's company from time to time" she said she found her cane with her foot and kicked it into her hand. "Tell me my dear Eros have you seen much of the wonders of necromancy?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:01 pm

He shrugged as he sat up, "Sure, why not," he yawned and then turned to her, "I've seen some things you can do, why?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:15 pm

"You have potential" she said she ran her hand down his arm as she pulled it away a murky grey substance with black and red was in her hands. "this is your soul reflected, the red is lord Terminus, the black is the darkness in your heart, the rest is the parts of you that has yet to be corrupted" she explained. "But, do you see the silver lines that go through the black and leave the red untouched and branch off into the rest? that measures sensitivity to the supernatural. As wizards we are born sensitive to these things, some more so then other, think of it as veins connecting you to the life blood of the world."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:30 pm

"Meh, you think I should learn Necromancy? I don't think I need it, I mean Lord Terminus can tap into my talent anytime, so I don't need to train. I prefer watching you," Eros admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Her smile softened as the colours of his soul faded and dissapeared back into his body. "lets walk" she said suddenly slinging her bag over her torso she held out a hand and felt for the nearest sign of fading life and followed it. "One day i shall ask you more about your lord, today i wish to know about you" she said. "Tell me about Eros Avery"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:36 pm

"What's there to tell? I'm Eros, an araneae, an Avery, that's it I guess," he shrugged not really caring for the conversation, however he did think that Tala could hear the rest and like it, but he truly did not care enough to continue unless she asked for more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:44 pm

"What comes in between all that" she said swatting at him gently "you are more then two names and a house spider boy" she spun a ring around her finger "if you do not mind telling then i wish to know"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 am

Eros raised an arm and scratched the back of his head wondering just why Tala cared about his life. No one else did, not even Shay ever asked, mostly because she was sure Eros wouldn't tell her. At least, that was what he figured was the case,"What exactly do you wish to know?" he asked bemused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:21 am

She felt the sensation she was following grow and she walked easily as if she could see clearly her bare feet soundless. She took his hand "come" she said as she led him along, her grip on him was light and companionable "I know you killed your parents" she said with a chuckle "i can feel it when i am around you its on you like dirt. My question is not just why but i wish to know how does it make you feel to kill"
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:30 am

"I didn't kill my parents... I just killed my father," he corrected her as they walked, "He was the one who gave me the scars I carry today," he blinked a few times motioning for her to look at the scar in his face, but once again however, not to touch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:56 am

She turned for a moment and gently touched his face, touching everywhere around the scar but not the scar itself. "Scars remind us the past is real" she murmured softly. "Did you go to lord terminus after that then?"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Stopping abruptly, he noticed her curiosity regarding Maddox and it began causing suspicion to arise. He wasn't going to stand around someone who simply wanted to befriend him to get to the dark lord. "What if your past still haunts you," he asked as he turned around looking over his shoulder, "Some things are better off buried, Tala," he stated and began walking back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:45 pm

"Eros come here" she said reaching for his hand "i'm sorry if talking about your past upsets you, i'm obnoxiously curiosu about the lives of other people seeing as i didnt have a normal one" her fingers were gentle on his wrist and her blind eyes looked up at him softly "a few steps more let me show you something"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:42 am

"Guess what, many others have strange lives, you're not special," he swat her hand away growling, Eros did not care for much, let many say what they would, but his past was off bounds. "What do you want," he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next