Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)  Empty Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Cold autumn rain poured around the small grouping of people that stood over her Girlfriend's body. The blackened storm clouds matching her mood, though on the surface she was a perfect mask of calm. Her features settled to what could be mistaken for a non caring attitude. Years of torture had taught her not to show a single emotion..she couldnt..to much risk..

She listened as people spoke over her lover and remained silent, finally the group left and she waved her hand over the dirt covered plot. "Sweet dreams my love" she whispered softly as fresh plush green grass sprung to life and purple lilys grew by the grave stone.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)  Empty Re: Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:06 am

Something For The Pain (Eros) (R)  Proxy

"So another member of my family perishes," Eros stated as he watched Tala interacting with his cousin's grave, as he slipped a cigarette into his mouth. The fact that Lord Maddox was right and that Nathaniel had proven his abilities showed Eros just how much he still had to learn. He was only truly glad Nathaniel seemed to be lenient to be on his lord's side because he'd be a truly interesting weapon to be used in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:07 pm

She sensed Eros' presence still behind her without turning "she wasn't meant to die so soon" she said after a few moments "i see the time we are all meant to expire...it wasn't right" her fingers grazed the head stone then she stood. "I'm sorry you love your cousin, though you seem to have expected to lose her."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:15 pm

His fingers fumbled for his lighter inside the pocket of his coat, as he shrugged, "People die before their time, happens all the time," he stated finally finding his source of fire and slipping it out of the pocket. "Love is a strong word," he said as he lit the cigarette, "More like... I appreciated the fact she wasn't dead," he grinned, putting the lighter away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Her dark purple eyes landed on him, though she couldn't see him she could see his soul. It was red and black, which she could odd for someone so young. Her brow furrowed slightly as she gripped her cane. Something made her head hurt, something else was on him she couldn't tell what and she delved deeper while maintaining a blank vacant expression and sighing "I know Eros, I just wish she was not one of them. Will you be alright? I know you are not the type to care but blood is blood after all." She probed along the edges of his strangely coloured soul, most didn't feel her presence when she delved into them like this. The smell of his cigarette curled into the cool moist air and gave her a small sense of comfort.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Eros let his head rest on the wall behind him, as it began banging like many times before. He paid it no mind as he focused on his cigarette, "I haven't cared for my blood in a long time. Shay will be missed I guess," he answered and then felt Maddox poking around as usual, Master, what is it you wish?, Hush child, Maddox ordered from within the layers of his mind. Finding the one invading Eros' essence, Maddox grinned, "Ah this one," he commented, his voice coming out of nowhere and echoing around. "Are you going to stop on your own or must I make you?" the dark lord asked the necromancer with an amused tone. Eros focused simply on the cigarette, his eyes staring at Tala's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Her pupils dialted as she closed in on the source, suddenly she could see a form clearly attached to Eros a man. Her jaw tightened as his voice rang out, "You are full of many surprises dear Eros" she cooed softly "Who may i ask are you sir?" her eyes met his as she focused on the other soul.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Maddox's chuckle echoed around, and once it faded Eros spoke, "I've been told that," Eros said as he pulled on the cigarette before his fingers twisted and it was suddenly five feet away. His eyes twisted to a pair of bloody red eyes, as his lord took over. "I am the one that knows who is to blame for the madness that took your girlfriend," Maddox grinned through Eros' body, waving his hand and blocking her ability to delve deeper into his and Eros' soul. What she had seen until now was all she could see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm

She felt the walls go up and she smirked slightly, if she wished she could demolish the walls protecting him. No soul was safe from death and she was death itself. "And who is the one responsible" she said her voice like velvet. Her hand tightened on her cane, she would kill the person responsible. She would eradicate there soul.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Maddox knew what she was expecting, she was expecting him to tell her that the culprit was Nathaniel. However, he wouldn't say that. "You are," he cackled, his piercing eyes widening as he spoke, "You made the monster," he shook his head, "It is your fault," he smirked evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Tala rolled her eyes visibly, walking over to Eros she reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the pack of cigeretes and took one. Placing it between her pale lips she slid the pack back into his pocket and lit the tip with her finger which was scarred with a fire rune. Inhaling the smoke she turned her head blowing away from eros and his friend. "Funny man" she said with a chuckle finally "you pick amusement from cruel sentimets yet your words do nothing." Moving she walked to a head stone and sat on the edge of it, "seeing as I wont find out who killed my lover from you i may as well ask, what is your name"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Maddox laughed as Eros' description of the woman in front of him was spot on. Uncaring. "Terminus. I am the master of Eros," he introduced himself, nodding his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:47 pm

She nodded slowly "Terminus" she said his name softly feeling it, taking the cig from her mouth she bowed slightly and respectfully before looking back at him. "The masters who raised me spoke of you" she said coolley. Her eyes narrowed "They were hiding me, from many but you especially. You know who I am" she did not speculate for a moment as she made the statement. "Why do you own dear eros"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Shaking his head he slipped off the jacket and swatted the cigarette from her hand, burning both items. Wrapping an arm around the petite waist of the necromancer he apparated them both away. "Did they raise you to fear me?" he asked as they reached a field of tulips. "I own him because he gave his life to me," he explained although rather vaguely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm

She had time to grip her cane as they left the rainy feild and she looked at the eyes of eros that now reflected terminus. "I don't know fear" she said with a soft sigh, she rested her hands on his shoulders, she could smell flowers and see the field vagely as her senses painted a picture for her. "They feared what would happen should the child that is death fall into your hands." with that she chuckled softly "they tried to make many things happen that never did" she processed his statement about Eros and nodded in understanding.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:27 pm

His arm did not leave her waist, as Maddox looked at the girl up and down. He knew his woman found no trouble when he laid with other women however he had to be in the body of one of his acolytes because Scarlet did enjoy sharing and Maddox respected that one wish of his dear future wife. "What do you know? You fear nothing, and you care for nothing, as young Eros has told me from the time he spends watching you," he chuckled letting out the part that Eros watched her on purpose even though the young araneae nudged him inside his own head. "Trust me child I do not need you by my side to rule this rotten world, although I would not deny it should you wish to join me," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 pm

She smiled a bit "Been watching me has he?" she said sounding amused "then again i can tell Eros soul from others very well. I knew sometimes when he was not far, though now I find it was your presence that gives him away my lord." she said with a soft purr at the end, her fingers curled around Eros' shoulders feeling the muscles under the thin fabric of the shirt. She learnt someone's appearence through touch so her mind could create an image. As she moved her hand towards his neck she went over what she knew of her friend's lord. "They called you king of the shadow army, they feared you because of your ruthless nature your drive to destroy and leave nothing but ash and dust in its wake. Her fingers were like butterfly kisses running up to his jaw line she stroked the bone with her index finger feeling soft subtle stubble. "they told me you are in essence what fear is made of. You give birth to nightmares and your only religion is chaos."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Shrugging Maddox looked down at the body of his pupil, "I am not always with the boy, but a fragment of my will has been left within him," he explained before her description of him came. Her words enticed the man and made his heart race as he imagined slaughtering the same people that said such things of him only to prove them that they were right. The rush was enough to get him to stop caring about young Eros' wishes, "God created all that I'm destroying, I am the devil," he cackled as he pushed the long black robe covering her body away, revealing her corset and skirt. His hands found their way down to her thighs as he pressed them tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Her hand cupped his jaw her thumb tracing the outline of his face, her finger trailed along the scar over his eye. Her heart quickened as he pushed her robe off her, she pressed up against him as her hand trailed through eros' hair and down to the back of his head. She rested her palm on his neck her nails lightly pressed into the skin. "Good thing god didn't create me" she said with a husky laugh in his ear. "Though i do not mind dancing with the devil"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:58 am

His hand climbed up her body devastating her corset on the way, tossing it away from her. His other hand played with the hem of her panties beneath her skirt, as he leaned down and nibbled on her tender breast. "You are death, you are my advocate," he laughed as he caressed her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:51 pm

She gasped with surprise as he tossed her corset aside, as he nibbled her breast for a second she placed her hand on his shoulders as if to push him away-to protest. A heart beat passed between them and she wordlessly consented, instead of pushing him away her hands unbuttoning eros' shirt then tearing it the rest of the way. Throwing the remains aside she ran her hands down his chest feeling each contour and muscle she bowed her head and kissed his neck. "Perhaps I am" she whispered before biting him.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Falling to the floor, Maddox rolled them around forcing Tala's back against the field of flowers as he caressed her neck with his tongue, his hands unstrapping her skirt and unclasping her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:22 pm

She hissed softly as her hands carressed his back, reaching between them she tore his trousers open and broke the seams. Wrapping a leg around his waist she flipped them so she sat straddling him her bra falling off as she moved. Her hair wild untamed curls falling over her shoulder, her purple eyes were blown with lust. The more she touched Eros' body the more she wanted to learn, he was beautiful she decided and though it was the dark lord doing these things to her she didn't care. She ground her hips along his arousal leaning in she kissed him savagely pulling his bottom lip between her teeth.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:03 am

Lowering his boxers, Maddox parted her underwear to the side teasing her with Eros' manhood, as he leaned up and stole a kiss, his tongue invading her mouth and exploring every part of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:19 am

She leaned into his kiss her hips bucking wattonly she whined softly keening for him lustfully. "Terminus" she whispered his name as her fingers knotted in his hair her tongue danced with his.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next