Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

My Little Flower [Ginny, M]

Go down

My Little Flower [Ginny, M] Empty My Little Flower [Ginny, M]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Sitting on the grass Kain inhaled the scent of a beautiful rose, as his eyes looked over at the vast sea that belonged to the school, wondering how such beauty turned into a sub category of that rotting school he attended. Sighing slightly, he smirked as his cousin came to his mind...

Back to top Go down

My Little Flower [Ginny, M] Empty Re: My Little Flower [Ginny, M]

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Ginny pulled her robe's hood up, letting her feet drag her towards the lake that always calmed her mind. Usually flying did the trick but the lake was always the same...no matter what the weather it shone under some source of light. Hearing a sigh, her head shot up, causing a strand of her bright red hair to fall out of the hood and her eyes landed on Kain, someone who always sparked her curiosity.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: On the Run
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Holding the flower in his mouth he pulled his shirt over his head not caring if it was cold or not, he enjoyed the cold much more than the heat so it was only normal. He wondered if Ember was there, would she cuddle her cousin even though it would probably lead to something else, which wouldn't be so bad for either of us, he grinned and shook his as he stared up at the clear blue sky, something that was quite rare in that cold winter. Kain had only found a piece of grass and not snow because it belonged to Professor Carrow's clearing, that was of course, enchanted.

Kain Shirtless:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Ginny gasped at the sight of Kain pulling off his top and she let her head turn the other direction in great shock. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment and innocence that she hated herself for. Slowly her head turned back towards Kain, letting her blue eyes trace every little detail on his body and swallowed hard before walking towards the water, slipping off her flats so when she sat down, it'd be more comfortable.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Yawning he sat up in time to see a shadow, ironically enough, pass close to him. Smirking as he saw a strand of red hair he nearly instantly recognized the girl as a Weasley, and if not, she was certainly not a slytherin so this would be fun. Rising to his feet he walked to her at a fast pace and tackled the girl to the ground, hitting the snow below as they were away from the clearing. His hand on the back of her hood holding her head he leaned down, "Hello lil' red," he smirked nuzzling the Weasley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Ginny didn't even feel Kain's presence when he rushed forward and tackled her. A gentle laugh, mixed with a squeal, erupted from her throat when they landed in the snow. Her hair flew out of the hood, messed up in all different directions making it look like she had a red halo. Looking up at Kain through her eyelashes, she realized what sort of position they were in and a furious red blush grew on her cheeks, cursing her innocence. ''Hello...Kain..'' She let his name roll off her tongue and she gasped at the nuzzle, surprised by the odd behavior.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Carefully and steadily inclining his head he sniffed her perfect hair, nibbling on her cheek bone, "Finally... I see the day where a worthy Weasley is born," he whispered into her palish, soft skin, his teeth grazing it before he faced her his eyes staring into her soul as his chest pressed against hers, "And it had to be you, my rose," he murmured, propping the rose he had picked before in her ear, as he caressed her skin, "How are you?" he asked feeling...different from the other days. Maybe the words he had told Lilith had somehow affected him, in a way not even he understood...for once it felt good to be...sane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Ginny blushed harder at the nibble, letting her cheek rub against Kain's before planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. Her heart was beating in her chest at Kain's intense gaze, making her feel naked, powerful but still, innocent. His words only affected her more, making her body feel like it was on fire. ''I..I am glad you find me worthy..'' She whispered into his ear, leaning into his hand. Ginny surprised herself by her own actions but was glad to be out of her shell a little more. ''I've been better but it seems my day is lighting up already. How are you?'' She asked, smiling up at him almost embarrassed by her answer to his question.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Resting his forehead against her softly, he closed his eyes shut simply enjoying the sensation of being so close with a girl and not jumping to anything else. Enjoying her company... "How could I not... my lovely pure rose," she was another pureblood he had to look up to as a superior but he didn't mind, because it was true, she was above him in every way. "I am perfectly pleased due to your presence," he smiled coyly, kissing down her jawline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Ginny followed his lead, closing her eyes as their breaths mixed together. Just enjoying the sensations of two bodies pressed against each other. His words caused a darker blush to form on her cheeks and her nose nudged against his gently. ''Well..Most people dislike Weasleys. Me more so than any one else...Due to..last year.'' She muttered, her mind drifting towards Tom for a moment before realizing some similarities between Kain and Tom. She could speak to both with ease for one thing. Leaning into the kisses, she turned her head to give him access to her neck. ''I'm glad we enjoy each others presence..'' She whispered, almost breathless as her heart raced.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Growling as he thought of how in the year prior to nineteen ninety three, she had been saved by that despicable Potter and her brother, the youngest male Weasley. He was going to make her forget those people even existed soon... "What about Potter? He saved you did he not?...I owe him, if not for him I would not have this beauty underneath me," he complimented once more and couldn't stop she was just above the others, she was still so innocent, yet already understood so much. "I don't enjoy your presence... I relish it..." he muttered smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Ginny heard his growl and her eyes flashed open, clenching her legs at the odd sensation it caused. Her hand slid up his body before resting on his cheek, to let her stare into his eyes. ''Yes...he saved me..but i don't know..I miss him though.'' She whispered, meaning Tom as well as Harry before letting a bigger smile touch her lips at the compliments. ''I'm glad he did...I do enjoy being underneath you.'' She purred gently. ''Relish it all you want...please...I welcome anything.'' She said into his ear, surprised at where all this was coming from.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm

His hands fell to each side of her head his nails digging into the snow as a powerful snarl erupted from his chest and escaped his throat. Looking down although he had a frown on his face, his eyes showed her he wanted her... ''You don't need to miss him... may I make you forget Potter?'' he asked leaning down and pecking her her velvet lips tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Kain's reaction would've frightened her, it should've but it only excited her more. She watched his every move, gasping at the amount of need there was in his beautiful but dangerous eyes. ''Kain...'' She breathed out, feeling his lips on hers.  Pulling away quickly, she nodded firmly. ''Make me forget him..Make me forget everyone..'' She purred, her voice filled with growing lust as her lips pecked his once more.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Reciprocating the kiss with lust and passion driving him, he drove his knees to the snow beside her, sitting up, and gazing down at her. Reaching down, he pulled the knot on her cloak allowing it to fall from her body to the snow. His hands falling on her sides, he leaned down and kissed her hungrily, before licking down to her neck where he sucked on her flesh leaving his mark behind. Pulling on her tie with his teeth slowly until it gave way and came off, his hands slipped inside her gryffindor over shirt and he began dragging it up her torso, motioning for her to lift her arms so he could pull her shirt of her petite body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Ginny looked up at him through her lashes, looking like innocence personified if it wasn't for the lustful smirk that danced on her lips mischievously. Arching her neck, a gentle moan escaped despite trying to hold it back and knew she was his at this moment. Throwing her tie, after it gave way, towards the ground next to her, she lifted up her arms to feel her shirt come off and blushed when it revealed her bra and panties that made her feel confident. Despite being a second year, she cared about her looks and thanks to Ember, dressed to impress even if no one could see it. Her skirt had risen up her body to show her pantie covered heat and she looked up at Kain with a smile.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Marveling at her perfect young body, the slytherin boy leaned down and kissed her chest, before slipping his hands underneath her back, between her skin and the cloak. Reaching her bra he unclasped it with ease pulling it from her body and smiling widely, and, without hesitating, placed a hand on her soft breasts, which were perfect for her age, not too big not too small, he massed them as he ground against her slowly, "You're getting wet, are you not, my beautiful rose," he asked, his nickname for her coming out in a more husky, passionate tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 pm

The young Weasley watched his every move, hoping it was all to his liking. Lifting her chest up so her bra came off easily, her head fell back at his fiery touches. Jolting her hips against his, begging for more of just him all together, Ginny wrapped her legs tight around his waist and rubbed against him. Her wetness soaked her panties and she didn't care if it ruined his trousers. ''I'm very wet, my shadow...'' She replied, eyes dark with passion and she almost pulled him closer but wanted him to be in charge.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Her words echoed in his ears and he ferociously ripped her panties away with his own teeth, exposing her virgin cave that instantly got a rise out of Kain. Unbuttoning his trousers he allowed them to fall down his thighs, and afterwards he pushed his boxers down as well. Leaning down, the tip of his shaft grazed her entrance, as he played with her nipples, "May I?" he asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Ginny purred happily, spreading her legs wider to give him a good glimpse and she stared at his shaft. Biting her lip, she dragged her eyes away and placed her hands above his whilst her heat rubbed against the tip. ''Please...Kain..please..'' She begged, eyes filled with need, her innocence out the window for now. She needed him more than she needed air and his name left her lips like a spell or prayer.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 pm

The tip slid inside her and Kain already had trouble moving inside of her but wasn't about to stop he needed this girl, "If I'm too big... I'm not sorry," he gave her a smart ass remark before kissing her lips slipping his tongue inside her mouth. Thrusting himself into her he felt her maidenhead break, as her blood bathed his rod, however, he didn't mind, he was used to such things, "Bite my lip if it hurts," he murmured against her lips as he moved inside of her, his cock going as deep as it possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Ginny gasped loudly in pain and her eyes fluttered shut. His remark made her smile and she pressed her lips against his. ''If i'm too tight...I'm not sorry.'' She murmured against his lips and cried out his name as a fiery hot pain ran through her body before being overcome by pleasure. It was only then she realized Kain's blood was on her lips thanks to how hard she had bit him. Keeping his lip into her mouth, she sucked it clean and enjoyed the taste. ''Oh Merlin...Kain..'' She moaned, moving her hips with his when the ache eased.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Propping her legs in his shoulders he impaled her repeatedly, smirking as they moved in sync, almost as if their bodies were made to dance with each other. Licking his lips, he he smirked, "Hope the blood alone didn't satisfy you, because this... " he shoved two fingers into her ass with no regard for her comfort, knowing that even if she felt pain, it would be replaced by pleasure soon enough, "...is much better," he added breathlessly as his fingers along with his shaft fucked her hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Ginny grabbed her robe quickly, putting it under her hips so it was raised in the air after he moved her legs. Linking her ankles behind his head, she moved in unison and then cried out his name even louder than before at the intrusion but realized Kain was completely right. ''Kain...'' She begged for more, her breasts bouncing with each thrust and she held onto his arms, nails clawing them slightly at how rough he was thrusting into her.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 pm

"Ginny..." he whispered only as he his wide eyes were fixed on her body and her breasts as he groaned with pleasure.

Some time later...

Having laid their clothes on the snow so they had where to lie down, Kain held Ginevra in his arms, with her cloak over them, as they rested peacefully...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down