Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two Lines (Dremar)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two Lines (Dremar)  Empty Two Lines (Dremar)

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Dellen looked at the boy's file then back at Remus, being the highest ranked wolf on the grounds she chose to speak to him about the matter of the hybrids. The last two hybrids had fallen ill and died peacefully from a fever and nature's law was that the hybrids must always exist. They kept the peace between the two species.

"Remus are you sure Dremar is ideal?" she asked dubiously and Remus nodded "He's a good man Dellen. He saided your Chase's life when Ricky lost control, he has a control over his wolf i've not seen before. should anything happen to me he is more then suited to take my place as head of the european wolves."

For days she had poured over files about wolves looking for the right one, the right wolf to choose to be the next hybrid. "he is apart of my family by adoption but he is my family non-the-less" she said softly "how can i ask this of him?" "Just ask..for all you know he may accept." she looked at the wolf she had watched grow into a man and sighed. "Very well, inform him i wish to see him. I'll speak to him alone. Thank you for your input Remus" "Of course" Remus bowed and got to his feet leaving the lady's office he went in search of the young wolf.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Two Lines (Dremar)  Empty Re: Two Lines (Dremar)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 pm

After speaking with Remus, Dremar made his way to the office of the deputy headmistress, to hear just what she wanted to tell him. As far as he could tell, he had done nothing wrong yet, had beaten no bully senseless yet, so he believed he wasn't in trouble. Knocking on the door twice, he pushed it open, "Deputy Headmistress Lestrange... may I?" he asked as he stepped in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Dellen turned from the fire, and smiled at the young man. He was strongly built and in ways he reminded her of briana "Come in Dremar, please have a seat." how could she ask this young boy to go through such a change? shaking her head she said "I am your cousin Briana's adopted mother you know" she explained smilingly softly "you may address me less formally" she sat down in the arm chair beside him that was turned to face him. "How do you feel about your cousin being a vampire dremar"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Pulling up a chair he sat down, propping a cigarette in his lips, "Well, I guess, Dellen," he said cheekily as he searched his pocket for a lighter, "I don't care? Don't think she cares that I'm a werewolf either," he responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:50 pm

She took fire from the tip of her candle and threw it gently at the cigarette in his mouth with a smirk at his cheeky behavior. "I have been told that your a werewolf by blood, that is rare these days even remus' children did not inherit the were gene from him." she said "is that so" she thought for a few moments "do you know of the hybrids my dear"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Pulling on the cigarette, he blew the smoke away and nodded as Dellen reminded him of his parents. "Didn't ask for it though" he reminded her, so that she didn't classify being a born werewolf an achievement. "Yes, half vampire, half werewolf, the strongest race of beings in the world,... I've heard of them," he spoke with a mild sarcastic tone but motioned for the deputy to continue on with the business at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:02 pm

"The vampire world and werewolf world have a way of keeping balance, Remus is the head of the european wolves, when it comes to representing them he is the man that steps up. Some call him high alpha others just head wolf. I am the head vampire and representative for the vampires. The councils and the united nations keep the peace by keeping hybrids around.." she explained the more political side to things.

"not just that but like you said they are insanely powerful. power house like beasts. the society of which we as non humans exist in is uneasy at the moment because the last two hyrbids have died...do you know what that means?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 pm

"New hybrids are needed, look Dell I know where you're going with this, but, why me?" he rose a brow as he questioned her before once again taking another long drag from the cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:21 pm

She sighed ans leaned back in her chair "i have reviewed the lives of thousands of wolves and after careful consideration you were in the last few, after i spoke to remus he agreed your control over your wolf it far surpasses the control that other men have over there own natures."

She shook her head "I hesitate to ask you this to change like this because it means you must live as if the slightest movement could kill thousands. You must even choose your mate carefully because they would have to turn in able to bear you children its like asking you to relearn what its like to be a beast"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:27 pm

"So you're asking me to turn into an immortal beast? And you thought I'd say no, because? I've lived with Amarog for 17 years, I've controlled him ever since we were children. This will be easy to ace for me, Dell," he explained before crushing the cigarette allowing its pieces to fall into a trash bin close to her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Dellen couldnt help but chuckle at his enthusiasm "Dremar...are you sure? truly though? do you wish time to think?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:33 pm

"No, Dellen, I don't need time. I have no parents, no people to watch over me, I'm my own guy, I know what I want. I can take this," he assured her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Picking up a pen from her desk she twisted her hair into a loos bun and used it to hold it in place. "I am the one to turn you then we will be bonded, the only time i'd ever use the bond against you is if you ever lost control." she licked her lips and her pupils were slightly dialated "Do you understand?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Nodding slightly annoyed that nothing was happening still, the Big Bad Wolf nodded. "Yeah Yeah, let's get this done with," he said as he rose from the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:46 pm

She stood as well, he dwarfed her but only slightly. She placed her hands on his shoulders "I'm sorry for doing this but the instincts for wolves are to fight back" she explained "even when the human knows better i've known wolves older then you who have killed vampires too foolish" with that said he was slammed into the floor, a muttered spell conjured metal manacles from nowhere as he was secured to the floor by his wrists and ankles. "Prepare to die" she said with a soft smile she bared her fangs and bit his throat and began to feast on his blood.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Amarog's eyes took over which had all but stopped happening ever since Dremar was ten. The wolf tried to fight back but soon it began being soothed down when Dre spoke to him, Hush Amarog, this is for your own good, we'll become stronger this way, he explained and the wolf was forced to listen and calm down as Dremar allowed Dellen easy access to his neck, lifting his head slightly the pain not nearly being as agonizing as she thought it'd be. Dremar had broken his bones and regenerated them thousands of times in the period of a month, when he was mastering the true wolf transformation, this pain was nothing compared to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:20 pm

She felt his body tense and thrash for a moment then it calmed, amazing she thought he was stronger then she knew. She drained his blood drinking in the sweet woody mixture that reminded her of running through the forest slowly but surely feeling his heart stop beating. She could feel her venom coursing through his veins, releasing him she looked down at the pale wolf and sighed. This was the worst part of turning a new child. The manacles were gone and she pulled Dremar's head into her lap and using her nail she slit her wrist and pressed it to his mouth. Her free hand stroked his hair soothingly knowing that death and rebirth could be jarring but something told her that Dremar of all people could handle it, "Come along my new son, come along and awaken" she murmured softly.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:32 pm

After a few moments spent in the depths of his mind engaging in conversation with Amarog as both were weakened barely being able to talk, Dremar's eyes shot open and he tightly gripped Dellen's arm sinking his teeth into her wrist and sucking her blood into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:36 pm

His strength though unfed was incredible as he drank from her, she grit her teeth and still stroked his hair. After a few moments she said "Enough Dremar" when it appeared he didn't hear her she spoke louder "I said enough" she pulled her arm from his grasp and her hangs gripped his wrists not pinning him but holding him back. "How do you feel my boy?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 pm

He remained silent, only a few growls coming out of his throat, before his eyes grazed over and the junction of werewolf and vampire was shown through his pupils. "Hungry," he answered only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:39 pm

She smiled a hint of pride in her eyes, as her blood and venom worked there way through the boy, she could see the changes overcoming him and his wolf. Much like when a mother gives birth, when a vampire changes a mortal being the mortal becomes like them in ways and much like there child. "You are a wolf, but now it is time you learn a new way of hunting my son" the head mistress smirked, slipping her wand into her dress she wrapped her arms around dremar's shoulders and pulled his legs towards her "don't blink" within seconds they were sent spiraling through the world as apparation took them to the outskirts of a muggle village in bosnia. Landing she crouched beside him a heavy hand on his shoulder, "this is the only time i will sanction slaughter" she hissed "it is your...birthday afterall, this village is filled with men who leave only to kill and rape and women support it so they can live lavishly. Tonight you shall feast, tonight we shall kill them all."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Growling at her words Dremar hated the fact he was going to slaughter all the people in the village, it reminded him too much of when Amarog once broke out of control and turned into the large eight feet tall wolf. He tarnished everyone and everything, and that motivated him to never let it happen again. They're not innocent, a voice in his head spoke to him and he for a minute remained dazzled, Who... he asked himself and Amarog growled, This is my dominion!, however his shout was hushed by his other side, Gorama is my name, and I am the other half of you. This is my dominion as well, the beast with fangs spoke and Dremar was more confused than ever in his small life. Who the fuck are you?, he asked and Amarog stood by his side his claws popping out ready to strike. Gorama however, simply waved a hand and Amarog was suddenly forced to the ground, and Dremar forced to his knees. I am you. I am hungry. We. Will. Feed., the vampire spoke and Dremar could no longer fight it . "You're lucky I'm too hungry to even contemplate doing something other than feeding..." he answered as his claws and fangs revealed themselves.

Last edited by Sirius Black on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 am

Dellen placed a comforting hand on his shoulders "Dremar you need to give in to both beasts tonight, surrender yourself completely. Lose control to them and let them do as they wish so they may dance and become one. When its time I shall stop you I promise you i shall not let you leave this village and harm innocents." the older vampire looked down at her newborn son "I am your sire now, if anyone can stop you it is I. Now come you are ravenous both wolf and vampire show it in your eyes." she pulled him to his feet and led the way into the village to the pub in the square.

As they entered the sour smell of alcohol was overwhelming, Dellen left her son at the door and grabbed the first man to look at her wrong and with her claws she tore his throat out his warm blood spraying down his front. She threw him to Dremar and smiled before turning and diving in killing freely. Lazarus had been right about her, after all she was still a ripper.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 pm

His fists clenched as the beasts inside him suddenly changed their approach and joined forces, they were pushing his walls, his boundaries, Amarog was begging him to feed, while Gorama was demanding that he'd do so. Pouncing at the man Dremar's fangs sunk into his flesh, or what remained of it after Dellen ripped his throat apart. The blood flew into his mouth, and he swallowed it washing his throat with the fresh and thick substance that had such a divine taste. However, in spite of him thinking that the wolf and the vampire would calm down, they only got further agitated, and began asking for more. Dremar found himself in the middle of the village, biting into anything that by god moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Dellen enjoyed herself but stayed close to Dremar watching him admiring his strength and speed. The beasts that now lived within him were strong, he was meant for this she now knew he always harbored a sleeping vampire. Bodies fell in there wake as they worked there way to the center of the village at lightning fast speeds, she could hear screaming and for once she paid it no mind. In the blink of an eye she sat on a low building watching the boy, using her wand she set the pub on fire and then the next building he had cleaned out. Blood stained her porcelin skin and her green corsetted chest. She was a macrabae queen.

"Oi!" looking down she caught sight of the man calling to her, a built man about the size of her friend Bruce a crossbow over his shoulder. Jumping down she looked up at him cocking her head to the side, the blood in her veins buzzing like a drug. "You that boy's mum" the man growled a vein in his head throbbing with rage. "Oh yes, isn't he beautiful?" she said glancing at Dre as he decimated the square.

The man towered over the vampiress "I'm known around here for killing sluts like you, i'm going to kill you and your kid" he rumbled as he reached for her neck. Dellen smirked, though the man was large and burly she knew that size was nothing compared to real strength. "Dre?" she called out to him before looking back at the hunter "you see my new friend Dremar is not just a vampire..he's a hybrid" she grinned.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next