Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Well..here we are again (Lavender)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well..here we are again (Lavender) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well..here we are again (Lavender)

Post by Lavender Brown Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Lavender hadn't expected him to kiss her. In fact, she'd expected that they would talk about his break up, since she was the cause of it.. in a way, anyway. But instead, his lips softly caressed hers and she was surprised to note that he didn't seem to be searching for more than that. Letting out a shaky breath, her gaze dropped to her lap and she chewed on her lower lip in thought. "You shouldn't have done that, David.." she whispered, a weight in her stomach dropping as she did. She wanted him to do it again, and again. But instead she was telling him he shouldn't, all because of what she though what 'right'.

Lavender Brown

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Well..here we are again (Lavender) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well..here we are again (Lavender)

Post by David Shuter Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:39 pm

David sighed as she dropped her gaze and told him he shouldn't have done that "It was you since the beginning.. since the Owlery. Sierra was a moment of weakness." He sighed and looked away "I didn't want her to feel like a slut so I agreed to stay with her." He looked back at her. "The reason I was so angry last week.. was because it was my fault. The whole thing. I am so sorry.." He pulled her robe open enough to expose the now almost gone mark, and pressed his lips to it softly, before kissing his way back up to her lips. "If she even looks at you wrong again, shes done for" He murmured against her lips before he started to kiss her again.

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Lavender's eye drifted up toward David's face, her expression showing nothing of what she was thinking. And she was glad, because if it did he would now know how much what he said had meant to her. But she knew that he had only just been through two break ups in a row, and she wasn't willing to be the third. "David.. that's horrible. I know you were doing what you thought was best, but you shouldn't have stayed with her unless you truly wanted to.." Lavender was no expert on relationships, but she definitely listened enough to other people to know a thing or two.

Lavender bit down on her lip as David's pressed a trail from the place that his ex-girlfriend had clawed her. It was this time that the Gryffindor girl figured that she had given him the facts and if he still continued, then that was his choice. As one of her arms moved to wrap around his neck, she brought her other hand to his cheek and returned the kiss fervently.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 pm

David sighed and nodded slowly "And I learned my lesson.. never sleep with the crazy bitches.. and then feel bad about it later" He scratched his forehead before he went in to start his trail. He was slightly surprised when she suddenly committed to the kiss.. but he was glad for it, and responded with the same fervor, his arm around her pulling her closer to him. His other hand trailed down the side of her body, to rest on her bare leg. He made the slight movement to pull her leg over his, but stopped himself. He did not want to go to fast.. make Lavender thing she was just another lust filled kiss.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Lavender chuckled and shook her ash blonde head. His words rang true, though Lavender Brown was far from the type to simply sleep with someone, anyway. It would take more than a few sweet words and well placed touches for her to give up her virtue. This snogging thing, however, she was rather enjoying. When his hand landed on her bare leg and made to move it, Lavender pulled away slightly and sighed. Panting lightly, the girl smiled and whispered, “I think we ought to head to bed, David..
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 pm

David sighed when she pulled away. He was panting slightly himself. When she mentioned going to bed, he REALLY did not want to, but he knew he should keep things slow for her, so he nodded "I have a feeling you do not mean in the SAME bed.. so I agree. Tomorrow though.. do we go public?" He asked a little timidly. It would be nice to get Sierra off his back, but if Lavender was scarred Sierra would attack her, or just did not want to go public, he would abide by her wishes.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Lavender smiled softly and nodded her head. She had been tempted to say no, that they shouldn’t share their relationship? Odd friendship? Care for one another? with anyone. But she knew that she wanted to be able to explore her new found feelings for her housemate without any form of sneaking. “Yes, I think that is a good idea,” she said, “would you like to walk with me to breakfast tomorrow?” It sounded a little immature, but she didn’t care.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:03 pm

David smiled as she nodded, agreeing to go public. He had a feeling the first few weeks would be tough with Sierra.. but after that, they could finally have some peace together. It would be nice to date someone he truly cared about again.. he just hoped she didn't betray them him like Ember did. When she offered to have him walk her to breakfast the next morning, he scratched his chin, like he was thinking about it "I don't know, I had so many other plans tomorrow.. but i guess i could cancel them to be with you" He teased before placing a light kiss on her lips and bid her goodnight. He couldn't resist one more tease by looking back and looked her over in a longing way. "Such a waste" He mumbled loud enough for her to hear. He then smirked and left. to go to bed, and have a good nights sleep for once.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:50 am

Lavender smiled and returned his gentle kiss, though she knew that she would have to tell her best friend all about her night time adventure at first light. But that was okay, because she had a feeling that if anything, she and David would have plenty of fun together. He was an entertaining person, and she liked to laugh. Not to mention their kiss had been particularly enjoyable. But more importantly, she could see a depth to him that she was sure he hadn’t planned on showing, and she didn’t even know if he’d noticed he had. “Yes, but it’s much better to save a good thing for later. You’ll appreciate it more then,” she answered playfully, “good night, David.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2