Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When the claws come out (Lavender)

Go down

When the claws come out (Lavender) Empty When the claws come out (Lavender)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Sierra came into the Common Room with a smile on her face. She was waiting for David to come home so they could go back to his room and go to bed. She had been sleeping there alot lately. She yawned and heard the door open. She turned expecting to see who it was and smiled. "Hey there."

Back to top Go down

When the claws come out (Lavender) Empty Re: When the claws come out (Lavender)

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Lavender pushed her hair back over her should and adjust her books so that she could open the portrait to Gryffindor Commonroom. She had been in the library since classes ended so that she could finish all of her assignments. The lion's den was homely and warm as it always was, but was almost completely empty. Almost, because there happened to be a girl that she vaguely recognised who was interrupting the solitude in the room. Lavender returned the smile, bringing her free hand up to wave, "Hey."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:39 pm

"Youre Lavender, right? Lavender Brown? David had mentioned you before?" She was upset that it wasnt David coming into the Common Room. But at least she would get to meet a friend of his. "Im Sierra. Sierra Logan. Davids girlfriend. Maybe he has mentioned me before?" She smiled and sat beside the girl. "What are you working on?" She took notice of all the books. Did the girl rent out the library or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Lavender tilted her head as the girl knew her name. David? she thought, oh yes, the boy from the Owlery. Wait.. he's spoken about me? "Lavender? Yeah, that's me," she replied easily, adjusting the stack under her arm. Sierra? Lavender knew that name and every piece of gossip to go with it. "No, sorry, he hasn't mentioned you before," the girl said, "but it's a pleasure to meet you, Sierra." With swift movement, she moved to sit down in one of the comfortable armchairs in front of the fireplace. "Homework. While I much prefer chatting to study, school is very important."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:51 am

Sierra frowned when Lavender said David hadnt mentioned her before, "Huh. Curious he hasnt mentioned me. Well what type of homework? Maybe I can be of assistance." She smiled and summoned her own books, deciding getting a bit of work done wouldnt be a bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 am

"Yeah, though we haven't really talked much recently. The summer and all that, of course," Lavender said quickly, in an attempt to rectify her mistake. A girlfriend would not be very happy knowing that her boyfriend hadn't mentioned her before. "I'm sure that next time I see him, he'll be rattling on about you for ages," the girl added, giggling softly before nodding. "Well, Potions is the only thing that I have yet to finish."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:13 am

"Im sure he will be indeed. He always does." She sat up and stuck her nsoe in the air like a pompous princess and giggled. "Im great at potions. It sucks that Snape assigned us that 500 word essay on the dangers of love potions though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:30 am

Lavender raised an eyebrow at the girl's words, before she realized that she was only joking. Laughing and nodding her head, she opened her notebook and glanced at where she was up to. "I know, right? I would rather brew one to give to some gorgeous guy in seventh year or something." With a wink, Lavender dipped her quill in a bottle of ink and opened a text book to read from.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 am

"I have my perfect guy. No need for a lovey dovey potion. David is already infatuated with me." She smiled and looked over her notes. She had 239 words to go on her essay. "How far ar you on the assignment?" Maybe Lavender had made some points in her essay that she had missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 am

Lavender smiled at the words that fell from the other girl's lips. "I'm jealous of you, I have to admit," she said matter-of-factly. She was not jealous of who Sierra's boyfriend was, no. She was jealous because she had a boyfriend at all. Biting her lip, Lavender waved her wand over her word-littered parchment and smiled at the number that appeared, "Four hundred and eighty three words. I just need to think of a good concluding paragraph, I think, and I'll be all done. Maybe we can swap and have a look over it. Apparently proofreading can help up your grade.. so I've heard."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:03 pm

"Jealous? Are you into David? Cuz I will destroy you. He is my boyfriend!" Sierra growled and glared at the girl. She would destroy her if she tried to take her david from her. She would not hesitate. "Tread carefully, Lavender Brown. David is mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down