Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M]

3 posters

Go down

An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M] Empty An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M]

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:57 am

Checking the time once more, the blond girl stepped out of the shadows and walked across the entrance hall to a group of Wolfclaw students, her eyes on one boy in particular. “Hey guys.” She greeted, a soft smirk playing around her lips as she brushed a kiss on Elena and Syrinx’ cheeks. The two immediately started chatting and getting her up to the newest gossip. “Have you heard already? The Beauxbaton champion is going with a Gryffindor to the Yule ball!” The older blond witch exclaimed, confusion all over her face. “I really thought she would do better as well.” Syrinx agreed with a frown. “Yeeees…ladies, I’d love to chat with you, but I am on a little mission.” Tatsu whispered and winked, hushing them as they tried to ask what was going on. “I’ll get you up-to-date later, girls.”

With that, Tatsu walked over to the boys and nodded at them in greeting. “Cousin, I hope you don’t mind if I borrow Lezar for a while? I’m a little hungry and I heard he knows where the kitchen is.” She said, her expression quite innocent, though her eyes were glinting and probably not fooling her cousin for a second.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M] Empty Re: An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M]

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Vanesa and Tatsu had a plan. SHe would guide Lezar to the Astronomy tower under false pretenses of going to the kitchen where Vanessa would be waiting for them. Vanessa was wearing a black mini dress and knee high white boots. She had set up the Astronomy Tower with blankets, pillows and candles. She had done everythign Tatsu had told her to do. She sat on the edge of the tower and just waited. She was rather nervous for this whole thing. She had never done anything like it before. But then remembered Tatsus lips on hers and smiles. She couldnt wait to have LEzars on hers as well. She was excited for this. She just hoped Lezar wouldnt push her out and just take Tatsu. That would be the worst thing possible

An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M] Ariana-grande-problem-single-cover-homepage

Last edited by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M] Empty Re: An intercourse of three (Lezar, Vanessa) [M]

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:36 pm

A familiar voice made the three boys look up and Amatus inclined his head slightly in greeting to the young girl standing in front of them. “Dear cousin, I am sure Lezar would be most happy to take you to ... the kitchen.” He drawled and stared right into the bright eyes of the girl while motioning for the younger boy to go with her. Jarlath turned and raised his brow at his friend. “What the hell are you doing in the kitchen, Lez?” he asked him, making the other grin naughtily. “Oh nothing, nothing. Just chatting...” Lezar commented and walked over to the Slytherin. “Why hello, beautiful! Missed me?” he asked, leering at her and was about to give her a kiss when he was knocked to the ground by a spell. “Damn it!” he got up cursing, but quickly averted his eyes when met with Amatus’ glare. “Don’t cause trouble, Lezar, or I will deal with you, understand?” he said coldly and Lezar quickly nodded in understanding.  “Yes. Got it. No trouble.” He shot a quick grin at Tatsu. “Ready to go, Ma’am!”
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Tatsu had watched the boys talk to each other with barely contained laughter. They were always quite amusing to deal with. "Alright, guys. Sweet to talk, but I'll take the little one now, okay? And don't come stalking us, Amatus, I don't want anyone killed tonight." she rolled her eyes and grabbed Lezar's robe to pull him aling with her, away from the others till they were in a deserted hallway where she pinned him against the wall. "Now, my naughty little boy, I have planned a little surprised for you." she purred, nuzzling his cheek with her nose.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Vanessa hung her legs over the side of the tower as she waited. She was growing rather bored of waiting. She did hope Tatsu would hurry up and get herself and Lezar up here. She lied back with her legs still dangling and her head on the stone cold floor. She kept her eyes on the door as she waited.

She got bored of that position so she stood up and began pacing the floor, her heels clicking against the stone floor. Click, click, click. She sighed as she sat on the blankets, her patience growing thinner by the minute. "Bloody hell, Tatsu..." She groaned and lied back on the soft blankets her head against a pillow, her red hair sprawled out around her like a halo.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Lezar let himself be dragged away by the girl and winked at Jarlath who was trying to his a smile. "You know, Tatsu, if you wanted to get me into an abandoned corridor you just had to say so." he told her huskily, pulling her tightly against his body. "You said you're hungry, I can help you with that..." Lezar thrust his hips against her and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Tatsu chuckled darkly and pushed her leg between the boy's legs. "Now, now, not so eager, my dear boy. Your present is waiting on the Astronomy tower, so better let us get there quickly, shall we?" she breathed against his ear, nibbling slightly, before starting to walk again, quickly approaching the tower where she pushed the door open. "Ta-Da!"
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Vanessa sat up as she heard the astronomy tower door open. "Its about bloody time you got here." Vanessa walked over to Tatsu her heels once again clicking on the stone floor and she wrapped her arms around the girls waist. "Hello lovely." She pressed her lips against the girls then turned to Lezar. "Hey there, Wilkins." SHe winked at him and threw an arm around Tatsus shoulders. "I see my girl Tatsu found you. It did take you quite a while to get here though. I thought you had forgotten about me Tat."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 pm

"Wait!" Lezar called after the Slytherin and chased after he till they reached the tower. "What the...?" he looked around with confused eyes for a second before bursting into laughter at the candles and pillows. "Aww, being a bit romantic, are we?" he sneered, still smirking as he watched the two girls. "Now come, Tatsu...you're this girl's ... girl? How cute!" he laughed again, this time a bit more nastily than before.
"Well...don't want to interrupt anything between you two ... darlings." he said the last word with more disgust than should be possible and turned to walk back.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Vanessa cocked her head to the side and growled softly, "Where do you think you are going?" Had Tatsu not told him their plan. She must have not told him for him not to know what he was getting tonight.

She chuckled and shook her ehad, "Why Lezar, I thought you were going to be joining us. If it were just Tatsu... well... As fun as that would be," She sent a wink towards her blonde friend, "It would be much more fun with you here as well." She walked voer to the boy and looked up at him with a smirk plastered on her face.

She took Lezar by the hand and lead him over to Tatsu. "Tatsu, would you be interested in having a bit of fun with me and Lezar here?" She knew the girl would say yes since it was here plan in the firs tplace. But she had to play the part
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Lezar crossed his arms in front of his chest and raised his brow at the small girl in front of him, finding her quite amusing. "I think I just said that I was going to leave, didn't I?" he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes, pulling his hand free of hers. "And I'd thank you not to lead me around like a dog." he growled, his face turning a little darker. "What is this, huh? Are you setting me up with her, or what?" he turned to Tatsu, requiring an answer.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Tatsu had decided to let the game play out in front of her for a while, after all it had been Vanessa's idea to pick Lezar and she had wanted to seduce him, so she surely wouldn't mind to start. She rolled her eyes and growled angrily when it all seemed to go to fail and she shook her head at them. "Alright, hush, both of you!" she drawled and walked over to them, pushing Lezar against the wall, trapping him there with her body. "Now, listen, honey." she breathed, trailing her fingers down his cheek, tugging at his collar. "You have been choosen to be the one boy being pleasured by me ... and her." Tatsu nodded towards Vanessa while trailing her hand down the boy's front till she reached his trousers. Giving his crotch a sharp tug, she spun around and pulled Vanessa away a little. "Don't over-do it, alright? I am not "Your girl" and do not ever call me "Tat" or I gut you. I hope we understand each other." Tatsu would not have anyone messing this up, neither Lezar nor Vanessa. "So then, undress him. Slowly! Get him aroused." she ordered with a grin and walked back to the boy, stepping behind him. "Let's start, love." she growled into his ear and started to suck on his neck.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Vanessa whimpered softly at Tatsus words and nodded. Whens he was told to undress Lezar she realized that this was actually happening. She blushed softly and walked up to him. She rested her hands on his chest before moving them up to the buttons on his shirt. She slowly unbuttoned each button one at a time, each one slowler than the one before. Once they were all undone, she pushed the shirt off his shoulders and kissed his neck softly, sucking on the soft flesh, careful not leave any marks. Who knows what they would do to her if she marked them
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Lezar growled when Tatsu pushed him against the cold stone, but stayed still. He was not going to piss her off, firstly because her cousin would kill him then and second because she was damn hot and this probably was the only time he would be able to see her naked. And the offer of two girls just for him, without having to do anything for it was quite alluring, so he decided to relax and give it a go. "Alright then, bab...erm...ladies." he quickly changed babes when he realized that Tatsu would probably not appreciate being called that. "let the show begin." Lezar winked at them and chuckled at the shy movements of the Ravenclaw. "Relax, girl. I'm not going to bite...although, I might, but I won't eat you, promise." he grinned at her.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Vanessa smiled up at Lezar and bit her lip in a way that many guys had said was sexy and seductive. She bit down on his neck and sucked a bit harder on the skin, leaving a bit of a red mark but nothing to major. She scratched down his chest, her nails leaving trails of light pink down his perfect skin. She looked up at him and caught his lips with her own. She kissed him hungrily, like she had never kissed anyone before
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Tatsu nodded at the other girl in approval while she slowly undressed the boy between them while she let her hand glide down the now revealed skin of Lezar's chest, turning her hand into a claw to slightly scrath the skin, not yet enough to leave blood behind though. "Mhm ... do you like it rough, Lezar?" she asked in a low and sensual voice. "Do you like to be taken charge of? Or do you like your partners to beg you for more? Mhm? Which will it be tonight? Owning or being owned?" Tatsu sucked on his earlobe and then kissed his cheek.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Vanessa smiled and rested her hands on Lezars jean button. She undid it and pushed his jeans down. She listened to what Tatsu was saying and wondered what his answer would be. He seemed the type to take charge and have girls beg for him. She smiled to herself at the thought of what could happen, "My money is on us begging for him." She chuckled and pushed her hair back
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down