Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Matchmaker's Cause and Effect (Artemis/Celeste/William) (PG-13)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Matchmaker's Cause and Effect (Artemis/Celeste/William) (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matchmaker's Cause and Effect (Artemis/Celeste/William) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:23 am

Smirking, Celeste bumped her shoulder against his playfully and nodded. ''Damn straight..'' She retorted, licking her lips slowly with a smile. Staring up at the sky, she watched the clouds pass by without a care in the world. Smiling at the thought, she turned back to William and furrowed her brow at the mention of Artemis. Oh may the gods be good...please tell me she didn't spill the secret. I'm going to kill her...She thought nervously before tilting her head at his question. Nodding quickly after a moment of nervous thinking, she smiled. ''Yes...Yes of course..'' Her hand gestured told him to play away.

Back to top Go down

Matchmaker's Cause and Effect (Artemis/Celeste/William) (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matchmaker's Cause and Effect (Artemis/Celeste/William) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 am

Sighing, Willian gave a small nod and readied himself to play. Strumming a chord or two, he told her, "I wrote this over the summer... It's uh.... It's for you." Winking he set to playing the melody, simple and gentle, as he sang...

Last year when we met,
We started as friends,
I can't tell you how it all happened.
Then winter, it came,
And we were never the same.
Those days it all felt like magic.

And I wonder if you feel it, too.
If you don't here's the one thing that I wish you knew...

I think about you, every morning when I open my eyes.
I think about you, every even when I turn out the lights.
I think about you, every moment, every day of my life.
You're on my mind, all the time, it's true.

I think about you, you, you, you, you...
I think about you... Ooooo... I think about you...

As the song drew to a close, William swallowed hard and glanced at Celeste, hoping for a good reaction.

*Song adapted from I Think About You by R. Lynch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:43 am

Celeste gasped when she found it out it was written for her. Her heart pounded harder and harder with every word and tears welled up in her eyes. Realizing he was practically telling her he likes her, she beamed a bright smile up at him when the song finished. Moving the guitar onto the table quite slowly, she moved and wrapped her arms around William. ''Will,'' She paused, butterflies turning into dragons making her shy and nervous. ''I think about you too..'' She said in a sing song voice and pulled away slightly, so their noses touched. ''I think about you...all the time...'' Celeste whispered, letting her rare blue eyes lock onto William's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 am

Letting Celeste move his guitar and set it on the table next to them, he was a little stunned when she wrapped her arms around him. Encircling his arms around her, William held Celeste close, hoping that this meant good things. When she echoed the main line in his song, he nearly froze. This had to be what Artemis was talking about. She knew that Celeste liked him, too. As she pulled away slightly, William looked into her eyes and smiled as she told him that she did the same thing as he did. Just as he thought of her all the time, so did she about him. Resting his hands on her hips gently, he whispered, "Celeste, if you're not seeing anyone.... Would you be mine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:54 am

Celeste settled herself in between his legs, smiling up at him only to be greeted with his smile. Her hands rested on his cheeks, stroking them gently as her heart danced happily into William's hands. Feeling his hands burn onto her hips, she breathed in gently and blushed harder at his question. Staring down for a moment, her eyes flickered back up in a shy expression. ''I'll be yours till the end of the world...and yours even after that...'' She whispered back, honestly. She was going to have to thank Artemis, knowing he had something to do with this. ''That's if you'll be mine..'' She asked, raising her eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:03 pm

William hadn't noticed he was holding his breath while he waited for her to answer whether or not she would be his, and when she answered him, he sighed happily. She would be his, not just now, but forever. His heart nearly exploded with happiness at hearing her say it. Reaching up, he kissed her forehead before pulling her into a warm hug. "I'm yours until the stars fall from the sky. For always..." he told her, nuzzling her cheek lightly. He was glad he had spoken to Artemis, and listened. William made a mental note to thank her when he got the chance, since, without her, he likely wouldn't have talked to Celeste about this. He would have eventually, but not as soon as he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Celeste laughed happily, seeing him let out a breath. Her heart began to sing its song and she rubbed her cheek against his. His words were like music to her soul causing her to look at him with an even darker blush. ''William..'' She said before smiling nervously. ''Kiss me?'' She asked, her hearts desire and her minds dream in a two word question. Leaning into him, she continued to stare into his hypnotic eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:05 pm

As she leaned back and asked him for something so simply, William smiled. Bringing his hands up to her cheeks, his thumb stroked her soft skin. She was perfect. Leaning in, he gently kissed her. When his lips met hers, his heart leaped in happiness. Moving one hand to the small of her back, William held Celeste as the tender kiss shifted slightly into one that told just hold long he had wanted to hold her in his arms and to kiss her as he was in this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2