Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hold my hand (Lezar)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hold my hand (Lezar)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hold my hand (Lezar)

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Chuckling to himself at hearing her answer, Lezar finally started to move, slowly at first before slamming into her faster, panting into her ear as he leaned his head against her shoulder. "Come for me, Nessa." he bit down on her skin and pulled her body even closer to his own till not even a piece of paper would have fit between them.

Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:24 pm

When he said her name, Vanessa felt herself go over the egde. She moaned loudly and collapsed into his arnms. her body felt weak, like she could barely stand. She tried to catch her breath and found herself giggling. She looked at him and smiled, "Damn, Lezar. Youre not bad." She kissed him and curled into a ball in his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm

When he felt her cave clench around him, Lezar smirked to himself and slammed into her one more time before coming as well, spilling his hot seed into her. Although the after effects of his orgasm made him slightly weak in the knees, he still managed to keep her pressed against the wall, supporting them both. "If you think this wasn't bad, then you I fear you have not much experience. It was nothing but a quick fuck..." Lezar commented chuckling lightly as he licked the salty sweat off her neck. "But I don't blame you, actually, I'm weirdly glad that you did not have too many guys before." Pressing his body tightly against her, a slightly mad glint entered his eyes. "You, my dear little girl, will be mine!" he growled possessively before crushing his lips on hers to mark his claim.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Vanaessa nodded and giggled at his words. She kissed him back hard and pulled away at his last sentence, "Yours how?" She was unsure if he meant as fuck buddies or as something more. She wanted more. She wanted him. All the time. She didnt want to share. "Lezar..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 pm

"How?" Lezar grinned at her and shook his head amused at her question. "How do you think? Mine, as in I will kill everyone who tries to touch you." he told her, his grin not once wavering on his face and he leaned in till their lips were almost touching. "Mine, as in I will kill you if you try to cheat on me." His voice was deadly calm, a stark contrast to his grin, but he meant every word of it. Lezar did not play around and he definitely did not share.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Vanessa smiled. He wanted more than fuck buddies. "Mine as in if you look at another girl I leave you and kill them. Mine as in you are my boyfriend. And I dont fucking share." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He was hers. She wasnt gonna let anything ruin that. Not some skank or some guy that wanted her. She has what she wanted. She was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Chuckling softly at her words, Lezar simply kissed her back, his arms wrapping around her slender body to keep her close. He wasn't in love with the girl, not by far, but she had managed to change his first impression of her being only a little girl into an interest that drew him to her and which made him want to keep her with him. "If you keep me satisfied, you won't have to worry about having to share." he commented when they pulled apart for air, though he was only joking, not being the type to fuck around when he had a girlfriend.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:23 pm

"So I'm your girlfriend?" She asked with a smile on her face. She coudlnt stop smiling. She had liked Lezar since the moment she saw him. Ever since the feast. They had fought together against the Hogwarts students. And now, he was hers. She kissed him again and began to put her clothes on. She through his clothes at him and smiled, "Get dressed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Lezar rolled his eyes and let his head fall backwards against one of the old bookshelves behind him. "Don't destroy my good opinion of you by getting all girly now..." he muttered, but started to get dressed as well. "If you want to call yourself that, go ahead. I really don't care. You're mine, that's all that matters." he said and shrugged.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:31 pm

"And youre mine." She fluffed her hair up and put her jeans on and watched him get dressed. She smirked and smacked his ass before looking around acting innocent. SHe giggled softly and looked at the bookshelves. She looked over at him and winked playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Spinning around, Lezar pushed her up against a shelve with a low growl, though the playful glint in his eyes belied his dangerous expression. "You like to play, don't you?" he asked and bent down to lick a trail down from her neck to her cleavage. To be honest, he found it quite amusing as long as she didn't push it too far.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:39 pm

"I dont like to play, baby. I love to play." She moaned as he licked down her body. She wanted him to go lower. Her stomach growled loudly and she blushed. "I guess Im hungry." She got down to her knees and rubbed Lezar through his jeans. She nuzzled his crotch with her nose over the denim fabric and giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Lezar rested his head on her shoulder and groaned. "You'll drive me mad, I can feel that already." he muttered and sighed. "If you actually want to go and grab something to eat, you should stop that, otherwise you get this in your mouth again." he told her, sounding quite amused as he pushed his crotch closer to her.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Vanessa giggled and rubbbed him as she stood up. "Come to the Great Hall with me?" She wanted to go eat with her new boyfriend. She couldnt wait to tell her friends. And she couldnt wait to shove it in the Slytherin bitches face that she had gotten lezar. "come on, baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:59 pm

"Sure, I wouldn't mind something to eat as well." he agreed and put his arm around her waist as they left the library to walk down to the Great Hall. It wasn't hard to see the girl's excitement of having a boyfriend, but Lezar truly didn't care for what other people thought, especially from the other schools.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Vanessa smiled up at him and kissed his neck. She nuzzled against him as he put his arm around her. She sat down when they got to the great hall and started to make a plate of food for herself. She smiled at some of her friends who all smiled back. She looked up at her new boyfriend and kissed him softly in the middle of the great hall. "Remember when you said you would take me in the middle of the great hall. I want you to keep that promise for a later time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Falling down on the bench next to her, Lezar filled a cup with water and sipped on it, his eyes quickly checking the people around him, before stealing some food from her plate, not bothering to get his own. He snorted and smirked at her, calmly swallowing his bite. Then Lezar pulled her into his lip and cupped her arse, squeezing it while he kissed her again. "I can't wait..." he remarked after pulling back again, returning to her food as if nothing happened.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Vanessa laughed and nuzzled his neck. She knew people were watching. But she didnt care. She continued to eat and kiss him occasionally. She finished her food and yawned softly. "Wanna go back to your room?" She was in the mood for round 2 and a bit of dessert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Lezar looked calmly at the girl beside him. She seemed tired, but still eager to spend some time with him which was slightly flattering, even if he had not expected anything else. Barking a short laugh, he jumped off the bench and threw her over his shoulder, pushing through the students that were filing into the hall to get back to his room which he was sharing with some of his friends, none of who were present at the moment, luckily. He let her down on the bed and smirked down at her. "Don't mind the mess, it's from the other guys." Lezar lied through his teeth, knowing that he probably was the messiest of them all.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Vanessa laughed as she was thrown of Lezars shoulder. Her ass was in the air and her face was by his ass. She bit it playfully and laughed harder as he put her down on the bed. "Nice place. I dont care if its dirty." She pulled him down beside her and kissed him hard on the mouth. She lied back with her head on the pillows and smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Lezar fell down on top of her and pushed her into the cushions, kissing a path down from her lips to her neck where he sucked on the soft skin, leaving his mark. "Mhm...I like being dirty..." he told her smirking and traced his hands down her body.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:49 pm

"Well then. I can be very dirty baby." She smiled and kissed him all over his face and chest. Everywhere he could reach. She wrapped a leg around his ankle and flipped them over so she was on top. She straddled him and cast a spell so he was tied to the bed post. "Oh, are you all tied up?" She vanished their clothes and climbed back on top of him.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:02 pm

"Oh you like to take charge?" Lezar asked as he looked up at her in amusement. Usually he wouldn't like to be tied up, but for once, he would let the girl have her way with him. "Give me a little show then, my dear girl." he commented and relaxed back into the soft cushions, waiting to see what she would be able to come up with.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Vanessa began to pleasure herself for him to watch. She moaned softly and tilted her head back. She craw,ed on top of him and slid him inside her. She moaned and began to bounce softly on him, her breasts bouncing as she did so. She rubber her breasts as she bounced and moaned his name.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 pm

"Fuck!" he hissed when she impaled herself on his shaft and instinctually bucked his hips upwards to get better access. His eyes were travelling down her body, being drawn to her breasts and he pulled on the ropes that bound him to the bed. He wanted to get his hands on her body, but the roped did not budge. "Damn it, Nessa!" Lezar groaned and moved his hips to meet each of her downwards movements with a thrust.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Vanessa laughed and kissed his neck. "Yes baby? Oh you wanna be untied?" She undid the ropes and waited for him to touch her. She kept bouncing and moaned and screamed his name. She moaned harder as she bounced faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2