Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hold my hand (Lezar)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hold my hand (Lezar)  Empty Hold my hand (Lezar)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Vanessa strolled into the library with her head in the clouds. She was thinking about the boy she had met at the feast. He was so cute. And kind of sweet. He had stood up for her. She took a seat by a window and then she saw him.

Back to top Go down

Hold my hand (Lezar)  Empty Re: Hold my hand (Lezar)

Post by Lezar Wilkins Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Pissed off after his interrun, with the two Hogwarts students, Lezar was stalking through the halls of Hogwarts till he found a familiar face. A grin appeared on his face and he walked over to the girl. "Hey girl!" he said in a low voice as he dropped into the seat beside her. "Why are you sitting here all by yourself?"
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:24 pm

"Lezar. Hi!" She smiled and grabbed his hand. SHe remembered what he had said bedore about touching him if she wanted to. "Just thinking about this cute guy I met at the feast." She smirked and kissed his cheek bravely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Chuckling lightly, Lezar decided to play a bit with her. "Really? That's nice. You see, I was just snogging this girl a few minutes ago, was absolutely brilliant." he told her, his eyes glinting strangely with mischief.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:42 pm

Vanessa squeaked softly. Slightly hurt by his statement. "Good for you. You better go back to her." Vanessa didnt know what to do or say. "You know, you were the guy I was thinking about." With that, she stood up and headed to another section of the library.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Lezar just rolled his eyes, not in the least bothered by her behaviour, and reached out to pull her back into his lap. "Now, sweetheart, no need to get all upset. You know, if you moon over me like that, then I think you should show me why I should pick you." he told her smirking. He wasn't going to run after any girl like these little children in Hogwarts. Either the girl would be strong enough to take his mind of other girls, or she would have to share.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Vanessa glared at the boy and smirked, "Oh dear Lezar. Little Lez." She leaned closer and smirked at him. She kissed his cheek and then kissed his lips softly. She laughed and kissed him again a bit harder. "Is that reason enough for you?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm

He growled at her and roughly pulled her towards him. "I show you that I'm anything but "little", girl." Lezar crushed his lips on hers and bit down on her lip hard enough to draw blood which he sucked into his mouth. "And I will need more to stick by your side, hon." he chuckled again and licked the blood off her lips.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Vanessa moaned softly and wrapped her arms around Lezars neck. She straddles him and smirked. "What do you want, love?" She bit down on his neck and sucked on his soft flesh. She left a little mark on his neck and chuckled. "Oopsie." She licked the spot and grinded down on him softly.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:41 pm

"Mhm..." Lezar grinned and let his hands travel over her body till they came to rest on her butt. "Why don't you show me a little more of yourself?" he purred into her ear. The girl was pretty enough to keep his interest, but Lezar was not someone to chase after a girl for long. When he wanted one, he wanted them right away.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:44 pm

"In here?" They were in the library. She didnt know about this. But it was Lezar. She put a dislusionment charm around them and quickly took her top off. She smiled shyly and kissed him again. She moaned softly and played with his hair as she kisse dhim.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Lezar snorted and rolled his eyes. "I'd take you in the middle of the fucking great hall, so don't complain." he remarked with a naughty leer which only widened when she started to undress. He licked his lips and leaned backwards slightly to get a better look at her. "Touch yourself!" he ordered in a husky voice.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Vanessa did as she was told and began to please herself. She would rather it be him, but she would do as he said. She moaned softly and grinded against him. She reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled on it, as if asking for permission to rip it off of him.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Lezar could feel his trousers getting tighter with every second that went on, as he watched the girl touch herself and he licked his dry lips before crushing them on hers, his hands running down her body to squeeze her ass. "You're fucking hot, girl." he growled into her ear and nodded to let her know that she could undress him if she so wanted.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:31 pm

"The girl has a name." Vanessa growled and kissed his harder. She ripped his shrit off and began to undo his jeans. She wanted him. But at the same time she didnt want to rush things. What if she never saw him after this? She ignored those thoughts and pulled his jeans down.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:41 pm

"Oh really? Must have slipped my mind..." Lezar gave back, chuckling at her eagerness to get him naked. Not that he complained, he liked girls that took action instead of just always relying on guys to do everything for them. "If you manage to please me, I might start calling you by it though." he grinned naughtily at her.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

"Vanessa. And untill you call me by it, you will be known as Lezzy." She smirked and pulled his boxers off before straddling him. She grinded down on him and moaned softly. She wanted him inside of her. She growled and started to rub him softly to get him hard.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm

With a growl he grabbed the girl roughly around the waist and lifted her up before setting her down between his legs, so she was kneeling in front of him. Then he leaned down till their faces were only inches apart. "Don't call me that! I'm not one of these little cute boys you can give nicknames to." he hissed before pushing her head down. "I think you need to make your cheek up to me." Lezar smirked down at her and pushed his crotch towards her mouth.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Vanessa nodded, "Yes sir." She said sarcastically before teasingly licking the tip of his dick. She giggled and licked a bit more and took a bit more into her mouth.She soon had all of him in he rmouth and was bobbing her head up and down. She moaned softly sending vibirations up through his body.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 pm

"Good girl." Lezar chuckled though it quickly turned into a moan when she moved down on him, taking him into her little mouth. "Fuck yes!" he hissed and placed his hand on her head, grabbing her hair, though not painfully so. He could feel his penis swell painfully and tugged at her hair. "If you want me to fuck you with this, you better stop now." he growled.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Vanessa gave lone final suck before releasing him from her mouth. She giggled and kissed him hard, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She climbed into his lap, straddling him so he could enter her. She was ready. For the first time, she was ready for this. This would not be like with Xanthos. She wanted Lezar. She really liked him. "I want you. Now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Lezar smirked and kissed her back hungrily, not at all bothered by the taste of his precome on her tongue. He waited till she had sat down in his lap before hooking his arms under her legs to get up. He pushed her against the wall with his body before entering her wet heat, his hands easily supporting her weight. "You want this? How much?" he asked in a husky voice as he pushed into her, slowly, stopping when he was completely burrowed in her.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Vanessa gasped as she was pressed against the wall. "I want you. So much. So so much." She cllung to his body and wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt so good inside her. She let out a moan and scratched down his back. She screamed softly when he entered her all the way, "Lezar!" She let out a moan and felt her body growing weaker as she got closer to climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Chuckling to himself at hearing her answer, Lezar finally started to move, slowly at first before slamming into her faster, panting into her ear as he leaned his head against her shoulder. "Come for me, Nessa." he bit down on her skin and pulled her body even closer to his own till not even a piece of paper would have fit between them.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:24 pm

When he said her name, Vanessa felt herself go over the egde. She moaned loudly and collapsed into his arnms. her body felt weak, like she could barely stand. She tried to catch her breath and found herself giggling. She looked at him and smiled, "Damn, Lezar. Youre not bad." She kissed him and curled into a ball in his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next