Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Reason to Be Brave (Neville/Lezar/Hannah) (R)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reason to Be Brave (Neville/Lezar/Hannah) (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reason to Be Brave (Neville/Lezar/Hannah) (R)

Post by Neville Longbottom Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

Neville barely heard what her answer to his question was as his heart was pounding so loudly in his chest that the sound even filled his ears enough to drone out everything else. Had he gone too far? Move too quickly? Or would she just laugh at him? His head was spinning with questions and doubts, but when finally the Hufflepuff's words registered in his brain, he breathed out in relief and a large beaming smile broke out on his face. "A-awesome!" he breathed and tried to wipe the stupid grin off his face, but did not fully succeed. While she gathered her bag, Neville quickly ran a hand through his hair to mess it up a bit, just as he had seen other guys do it when talking to girls. "Yes!" he blurted out quickly when she returned to his side and started to lead her towards the near village where they could get a drink. Neville was surprised at how comfortable he felt with having Hannah so close to him, much unlike with most other people except his closest friend, but it also gave him the confidence to actually try to spike a conversation with her. "I-erm... before this guy started to bother you, I wanted to talk to you actually." he said quietly, keeping his eyes on the ground below his feet.

Neville Longbottom

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Reason to Be Brave (Neville/Lezar/Hannah) (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reason to Be Brave (Neville/Lezar/Hannah) (R)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Following as Neville lead the way, Hannah noticed that he had ruffled his hair, like many of the boys did, and it made her smile. He was trying to impress her, and really, it was working. Feeling his excitement at the prospect of her going with him warmed her heart as she was more than happy to spend time with him. She liked him, and it was seeming that he might feel the same. "You did? What about?" she asked him, glancing up at him before returning her eyes to the path they were walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:03 pm

They walked a few moments in silence and for that, Neville was very glad as it gave him the chance to put some order into his thoughts which seemed to as confused as they usually got when he was sitting in potions, about to face an irate Snape. But this was different, nicer, much nicer, but still quite confusing, so he appreciated the quiet.

When her soft voice pulled him back to the present, Neville shot her a small smile, till her words registered in his brain. "Erm..." he started awkwardly. "I just ... I- I noticed you looking at me ... at the feast?" He blushed and quickly averted his eyes. "I wanted to ask you out." He finally admited quietly.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Hannah felt a furious blush color her cheeks as she looked away when he mentioned that he caught her looked at him at the opening feast. She hadn't wanted to be noticed doing that! Her heart began to race as the what ifs of the situation began racing through her mind: what if he thought she was too weird, what if he didn't like her like she liked him, what if this was all just because that scum of a Wolfclaw came onto her... I wanted to ask you out... The buzz in her mind stopped as his statement registered. Looking up at him slowly, Hannah tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and smiled, feeling her cheeks begin to cool. "Really?" she asked softly, her heart leaping for joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:53 am

Out of the corner of his eye Neville attentively watched the Hufflepuff girl beside him, trying to catch her reaction to his admission. For a moment, he was scared that she might just laugh him off, but then he remembered that he had already jumped over his shadow to ask her out for a drink and she had said yes, so he relaxed slightly again and the cute blush that rose in her cheeks, just made him smile a little more confidently. Obviously, he wasn't the only one a little out of his depth here, but maybe that was how it was supposed to be. "Yes, really." Neville chuckled and for once did not blush or stutter in embarrassment, starting to feel more at ease with the other student. "So, I'm really glad that you agreed to go for a drink with me."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 pm

The confidence in his voice told her that he was more than serious, and, the confidence she knew he had in him was starting to shine through. Smiling brightly, and nearly at a loss for words, Hannah dropped her eyes to his hand hanging at his side. Slipping her own into it, she linked their fingers before looking back up at him. "I'm glad you asked, Neville. I've been... I've kind of been hoping you would," she said a little shyly. Truth be told, she had liked him for a long time, but had been too shy to act on her feelings on her own. To have him take the first step make it a little easier for her to admit that she cared for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 pm

His eyes took in the area around them and Neville smiled softly to himself, enjoying the warm summer day which seemed to be a perfect match for his good mood right now. It was so rare that he actually felt at peace with himself and usually it was when he was alone in the greenhouses, but slowly he was starting to feel at peace with Hannah as well and it was both surprising and relieving for him. To hear that she had been hoping for him to ask her out, made his smile widen even more and he shot her a slightly shy grin, as he pulled open the door to the Three Broomsticks for her. "Shall I get us something to drink?" Neville asked.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Walking hand in hand with Neville, Hannah almost felt like this was a dream, the most perfect dream ever. Was she really walking with him to someplace to get a drink? Was she really holding his hand? Was this all real? Yes, it was, and she couldn't be happier. Looking up at him and returning his shy grin with one of her own she thanked him and slipped inside the Three Broomsticks. "Sure, that would be nice. Nothing too strong," she mused with a soft laugh. "I'll get us a seat," Hannah added, giving his hand a soft squeeze before going to select a place to sit. Choosing a personal favorite, she picked a table for two next to the fireplace. Taking a seat, she waited for Neville to return, taking several deep breaths to calm her racing heart that was happier then she'd even been, she was sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Neville's heart skipped a beat when she squeezed his hand and after she had gone to look for a free place for them, for a few seconds, he just stood there in the door, looking at his hand which was still tingling from the contact with Hannah's soft skin. This more than anything made him realize that he had actually managed to get her to go out with him, even if it was just for a spontaneous drink. Shaking himself out of his daze, Neville quickly moved to the bar, ordering two butterbeers for them before walking towards the fireplace where he had spied the Hufflepuff.  He stopped a few steps away from her, taking his time to observe the other student and he smiled slightly to himself at how cute she was. "There you go, I hope butterbeer is alright?" he finally spoke up and handed her a steaming cup before sitting down.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Hannah was positively giddy as she sat and waited for Neville to return with their drinks. Setting her books aside, she absentmindedly began to fuss over her long blonde hair, putting it into a braid. As she watched the flames dance, she smiled to herself as she thought about just how luck she was that he had seen her today. Hannah was just about done with her braid when Neville's voice brought her back as he held out a cup for her. Finishing the braid quickly, she reached out and took the steaming cup from him. "Butterbeer is perfect, thank you," she said softly. "I can't thank you enough for today, Neville. Really... All you needed was some shining armor," Hannah mused as a light blush rose in her cheeks as she realized what she just said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:30 pm

"Okay, good." he said more to himself than to her when she thanked him for the drink, glad that he had picked something she liked. Neville was still a bit nervous and at a loss for words, so he quickly took a sip from his drink, almost burning his tongue off in the process, but it gave him time to think of something to say to her. Just now did he notice that she had changed something about her hair which made her look even more beautiful than before. "You're so pretty!" Neville blurted out and felt his cheeks grow hot, so he quickly lowered his face behind his cup as if trying to hide. Her words though made his head snap up again and he stared at her slightly dumbfounded. "There is no need to thank me for it, Hannah. You needed help and I was there. Everyone would have done what I did. But I'm glad that it was me." he admitted still blushing a bit. It seemed they were both competing about who could turn the brightest red.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:46 am

Taking a careful sip from her cup, Hannah sputtered, nearly choking on the hot beverage, into her cup at his exclamation of how pretty she was. Setting her cup down and coughing into her hand, as she watched Neville hide behind his cup. His blush was charming she found, and she smiled as her coughs stilled. "Thank you, Neville," she repeated, not for helping her out this time, but for the compliment he paid her moments before. Listening to how anyone would have done what he did, her smile became tender. "I'm glad it was you, too, Neville. You have no idea..." she said letting go of her cup and placing her hand on his. "You know, you're a pretty strapping fella, too," she said, glancing up at his blushing cheeks. Glancing away, her eyes fell on her books and found her Herbology book tucked in the stack. "Ummm.... Neville? Can I ask you a question?" Hannah asked, bringing her eyes back to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Most people would probably say that he was quite a dull person, but actually, Neville had always been very observant, preferring to watch people while staying unnoticed by most in return. It was interesting how easily people could look over you if you were just normal enough. Neville had always preferred it that way though and couldn't even begin to imagine how someone like for example Harry could bear all the attention he got. But sometimes, he also wanted a little attention for himself as well and not only when he had been clumsy again. To be sitting here with Hannah, the girl he had been secretly having a crush on for a while already, just talking together was all the attention he really wanted and it made him feel great.

Still, his habit of observing did not simply go away and Neville smiled slightly to himself at her reaction to his compliment. When she looked at him, he gave her a warm smile that made his eyes sparkle happily. Even her compliment which made him blush slightly was not making him feel uncomfortable enough to avert his eyes this time. Instead, he gently squeezed her hand and leaned forward attentively. "Of course you can." he said, nodding encouragingly.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:07 am

At his soft smile to her compliment, Hannah smiled in return. She liked his smile. She liked it a lot, she found. It made her happy. Looking down at their hands as he gave hers a small squeeze, she bit her bottom lip lightly as she looked up to see him leaning in to listen to what she had to say. "Ummm... You're pretty good in Herbology, right? I was wondering if you would mind... If it would be ok if..." she said with a sigh. "Could you help me sometime? I just don't seem to get it like the others do..." she asked shyly, a soft pink rising in her cheeks at her question. Hannah knew she struggled with Herbology sometimes, and she hoped he didn't think that she was only with him because he was a potential help with the subject. Please, Merlin, don't think that, Neville... I really do like you... I really do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:54 am

If he was honest, the topic Hannah started on was not what Neville had expected, but it seemed all people knew about him. He was the shy, clumsy guy that wasn't really smart, but at least good when it came to digging in the dirt. He loved Herbology, but most people were quite condescending when it came to this subject which made him even more self-conscious about it. That was why even now, Neville felt slightly on the edge, though the Hufflepuff was still giving him that warm smile and didn't seem about to mock him. Luckily, his worries were soon dispelled when she just asked him for help and the tension melted off his face which morphed back into a soft smile. "Of course, I can help you!" Neville quickly agreed, happy at the thought of spending more time with her, especially in a surrounding that made him feel a bit more comfortable. "I mean, I don't know if I'm a good teacher, but ... I think I can help you get a better feeling for the plants, they really seem to like me somehow." he added a bit more thoughtfully. Especially the magical plants seem to get along very well with him and his magic which made Herbology so easy for him.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

Hannah's fears all but vanished when Neville agreed to help her in the class that she was struggling with a bit. Smiling brightly back at him, she said, "Really? Oh, Neville, thank you! I could kiss you-" Stopping dead in her tracks as soon as the comment was out of her mouth, Hannah blushed a furious red and looked away skyly, her free hand going to her braid that she pulled over her shoulder and twirled the end to help calm her down, slightly. Sure she was excited that he was willing to help her with her studies, but really, she was more excited to just get to spend time with him. They could be doing anything, but this seemed like the easier way to go, for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Neville was happy to receive such a cheerful responds from the Hufflepuff just by agreeing to help her with Herbology, something he would willingly do for anyone who would ask, but with Hannah it had the added plus of spending some time with the girl he had a crush on. Her words made him blush quite furiously though he could not help from uttering that he would not mind her kissing him at all. With a shocked expression, he clapped his hands over his mouth and ducked his head, as his cheeks flared up in heat even more than before. 'Stupid! Stupid!' he thought, angry with himself for taking her comment so seriously. Finally, his face had cooled down a bit, though Neville still could not look up at her yet. "Sorry, forget about that..." he just mumbled quietly.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:10 am

Glancing at him both at his comment and his reaction to the comment he had made. Smiling softly, she didn't even stop to think what she was doing and leaned over to him, kissing his cheek. Letting her cheeks warm slightly, the pink that rose in them was much more delicate then the red that was there only moments before. True, it wasn't the kiss her mind had first thought of, but it was something sweet that she could give him to show that she didn't mind giving it seemed he wouldn't have minded her kissing him. Not really knowing what to say as she pulled away from his cheek, Hannah picked up her cup and took a small drink before setting it back down. "I didn't mind..." she mused shyly, meaning she was happy to offer a small kiss such as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Neville felt his body freeze in shock when Hannah kissed his cheek. It was such an innocent gesture, but it had the weirdest effect on him, making his heart rate speed up till he could even feel the beating in his ears. His mouth went dry and probably looked like a deer caught in a flashlight. Only when the Hufflepuff had pulled back again was Neville able to comprehend what had just happened. She had actually kissed him. On the cheek. Just now did he actually feel the touch of her lips on his skin which was weird as she already was sitting back again, but it still took him a few moments to get his speech back. "Erm...that was nice." he admitted quietly before grinning sheepishly at her.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:14 am

Hannah's small smile grew brighter when Neville finally spoke. She was happy that he enjoyed the small gesture as much as she did. "You think so?" she asked shyly. Hannah wasn't normally a super forward person, so, really, her just acting on impulse with Neville was new to her. But, she liked it. She liked that Neville brought out a touch of bravery that she knew she had deep inside her someplace. Moving her chair a little closer to him, Hannah smiled before biting her lower lip slightly and dropping her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:47 pm

Neville felt like bursting with happiness although he knew that it was kind of stupid to get so excited over a little peck on the cheek, but for him this was already turning into the greatest day ever. He smiled brightly at Hannah, almost as if competing with her own bright smile. “I think so.” He answered and placed his arm around her shoulders, slowly and a little hesitantly, but it seemed that the day so far had given him courage he was usually lacking. “I have never done this before…” Neville admitted quietly, hoping that she wouldn’t think him odd for his lack of experience with girls.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Hannah's eyes lit up when Neville assured her that he really did think her little token of appreciation, however spontanious, was nice. As his arm came to rest around her sholders, she felt her cheeks warm slightly and leaned into him gently. "It's ok. I don't have a lot of experience, either," she admitted with a shy grin. Really, she hadn't. Hannah had lots of friends, some of which were boys, but she wasn't one to just go about carrying on with anyone. She was waiting for that someone special, and due to that, her experience with things such as this was a little on the small side. But, that didn't matter to her in the least. "We can learn together," she whispered as she reasted her head against his shoulder and smiled up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2