Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Tatsu just snorted at him and shook his head. "No thanks, I am wild enough without alcohol and I'd rather have my mind clear and free of any substances that could cloud it, but go ahead." she motioned for him to keep drinking. The boy was someone who usually would get on her nerves a lot, but he had not backed down so far and seemed to be able to take some pain, that was something. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. "So, do you flirt with every girl that much or am I just special?" she asked, smirking.

Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:39 pm

"I do flirt. But not as much usually. So I guess you are special." Ashton smiled. She was special. Her gorgeousness was too much for him. He couldnt handle it. He had to kiss her again. "Im sorry. I have to do this." He grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:08 pm

"Good answer." Tatsu said grinning a bit more openly at him now. When he kissed her again, she hesitated for a moment, but then kissed him back. Why should she not enjoy herself a bit with him? She was able to take care of herself and would be able to tell him when he went to far. Pulling back for air, she smirked at him. "I think I can stand a bit more of "this". Tatsu said and nibbled on his neck.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Ashton was surprised when Tatsu kissed him back. "Why, my little dragon." He kissed her harder and wrapped his fingers through her hair. He pulled her hair softly and moaned against her lips. "You are so gorgeous." He kissed her harder and finally pulled away for some air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergej Munter Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:24 am

"Now, now, Sanders, I doubt this is the way Professor Karkaroff would like you to introduce yourself to the Hogwarts students." Sergej drawled as he slowly made his way to the table of the younger children, his voice was, as always, rather soft, but with a steely edge to it. Leaning against the table, he looked down at the other two and shook his head. "Really, boy, do you have no manners?"
Sergej Munter
Sergej Munter

House : Durmstrang

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:52 am

Tatsu licked her lips and smirked down at the boy. "You're not all that bad either, Ashton." she gave back when suddenly they were interruped by another guy, older than the boy she was fooling around with, but Tatsu would not let him intimidate her. "What is it to you. Just because you don't get a girl." she commented and sneered up at him.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Ashton was about to apologize when Tatsu told the other boy to pretty much shove off. "Yeah Munter. get out of here. Im kind of busy." He kissed Tatsu again and smirked against her lips. "So fiesty. So sexy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Without even bothering to glare, Sergej reached out and pulled the younger boy off the girl, not caring if he fell to the ground or not. "You are shaming our school, Sanders, and I will not just watch it. If you want to fuck her, I could not care less, but do it somewhere less crowded." he drawled, barely sparing a glance at the girl. "If I want a slut, I can always buy one, no need to be jealous, is there?" Sergej's voice was cold as ice as he said that.
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Ashton growled as Sergej pulled him off of Tatsu. He tried to fight off the boy but he was stronger than him. When he called Tatsu a slut, he growled louder and elblowed the boy in the gut. He turned around and punched him across the face. "Dont you EVER speak to her like that. GOT IT!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatus Servarion Rosier Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Feeling the boy beside him tense to attack, Sergej quickly moved to the side, avoiding the punch which was aimed to his face. Yet, he did not draw his wand or dagger, nor did he lose his calm expression because of it. "Don't bore me, Sanders." his voice took on a bored tone, but the younger boy was just going to humilate himself. "I will not fight in here." Turning to look over his shoulder, Sergej bowed slightly to the waitress that was nervously glancing at them. "I appologize for my friend, ma'am. There will be no fighting."
Amatus Servarion Rosier
Amatus Servarion Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Ashton growled and grabbed Tatsus hand. "Lets go." He just wanted to be alone with her. Not just to fuck her, although that would be nice. He just wanted to be alone with her. "Im so sorry." He walked toward the exit and sighed before sitting down an a bench outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:13 pm

Tatsu watched the interaction between the two boys with growing irritation, not knowing whether to just hex both of them or just walk away. In the end, she shot a glar at Ashton when he tried to pull her away and stepped up to the older boy. "Now listen, I am not a slut just because I am enjoying myself a bit, so go and drag your head out of your ass." she hissed before following Ashton out of the pub. "You really have nice friends..." she commented, her arms crossed over her chest.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 pm

"That ass is not my friend. I hate him." He barely knew Sergei. "We go to the same school. That is our one and only affiliation." Ashton wished Apollo were there. Pollo was the only one who could calm him down. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that. Especially with you there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Tatsu sighed and sat down beside him, clapping his shoulder lightly. "Cheer up, I found it rather cute the way you stood up for me. Better than those guys that behave like little cowards." she said, smirking a bit again. The way he had reacted to the other boy had made him rise in her appreciation quite a bit.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:46 pm

"Anytime. What he said was not ok." It hadn't been ok with him the way he spoke to his gorgeous dragon. "Although I did hurt my hand a bit." When he missed in his punch, he ended up hitting a wall. "Kiss it better?" He asked with a smirk
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Tatsu burst out laughing and reached over to ruffle his hair. "Aww, man up, Ashton or I go back to the guy. At least he seemed grown up." she said, smirking cheekily at the boy. Not that she was serious and she could see that his hand was already a bit swollen so she performed a quick cooling charm on it and kissed his cheek. "Better?"
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:56 pm

"Much." He growled through his teeth. If she left, he would hex the living shit out of Munster for ruining this for him. "My dear tansu, what do you say to me taking you out sometime?" It could be a date or not. Whatever she wanted
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 pm

"Mhm..." Tatsu pretended to be thoughtful for a second before nodding at him. "Sure, why not, but make sure to keep the date exciting as I get bored very easily." she said and winked at him. After spending some time with Ashton, she was surprised at how easy it was to talk to him, much unlike most other guys.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:09 pm

"Yes! I promise to keep you very amused." He whispered into her ear. He nipped her ear playfully before pulling her into a hug. "How about now?" He didn't want to leave her side. He liked her. Her fiestyness and her sexiness. He loved all of it
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:05 pm

"Brilliant!" Tatsu leaned in once more and kissed his lips passionately before pulling back to look up at him. "I have to get back to the castle now, but next weekend we will be able to go to Hogsmeade again, why don't you come and pick me up then?" she suggested with mischievously glinting eyes, running her hand down his chest. They would definitely be having fune together then.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 pm

"Ok babe." He kissed her again before pinnign her to the wall behind them. He didnt want her to go. But he knew she had to. "I will see you around the castle I guess." He would be attending Hogwarts for the tournament so he would see her around. "Maybe in an empty broom closet or whatever." He winked and chuckled to show he was joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Tatsu chuckled and kissed his cheek before sneaking away under his arm. "Broom closets are awful, trust me. But there are other nice places at our castle." she said with a wink and hurried back to Hogwarts.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Ashton chuckled and watched as she ran off toward the castle. He made his way to the inn he was staying at and thought about his fiesty little dragon. He smiled and couldnt wait for their date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2