Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Happiness short lived (Harry)

Go down

Happiness short lived (Harry) Empty Happiness short lived (Harry)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Artemis kicked a stone, shooting it far off into the darkness of the forest as the wolves around her padded into the distance, towards their home which caused a pang of loneliness to shoot at her heart but her face remained expressionless. Finding a large tree, she sat in the crooked arms that were its roots and curled up, pulling out her butterfly knife and spun it around expertly. She couldn't believe...that her father was a Black which also spurred on the fact, she slept with her half brother. Sighing, she kept spinning around the butterfly knife whilst hiding the emotions flickering in her mind.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Happiness short lived (Harry) Empty Re: Happiness short lived (Harry)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Jumping over the branches, with a muggle clock on his wrist, Harry fell at the last moment, having stepped on the wrong branch that gave way the moment his boot touched it. The lion fell down a small hill, stopping himself from being thrown into the lake by shoving a pair of knives into the hard ground. Sighing as he got up, he saw a lone girl he instantly recognized on the other side of the lake, and with some effort, jumped across it. "My angel..." he muttered as he walked towards Artemis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Artemis' ears pricked at the sound of footsteps, furrowing her brow for a short moment and sank into her senses like she was trained to do. The sound of trees swaying in the wind, the water flowing and then the voice of her boyfriend causing her head to shoot up. ''Harry..'' She said, standing up and walked over towards him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pecked his cheek. He made her happy, relaxed and not like some warrior all the time. ''What are you doing here?'' She asked, sending him a bright smile.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Inclining his head he kissed her neck, hugging her tightly. He had taken a resolve earlier after he learned Artemis was part of Sirius Black's family. She couldn't stay with him, who knew what he'd do to her, if he truly was searching for Harry and had the intention to kill him. He couldn't let her get hurt, he wouldn't allow that to happen, "It's the forbidden forest, I train here often," he smiled slightly nuzzling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Artemis smiled at the kiss on her neck, leaning into his body before looking at his face, stroking his cheek. Her mind told her that something was wrong but her heart refused such a thing. Leaning in, she kissed his lips deeply and smiled against them. ''As do I..I'm here every day. Surprised I've not seen you before..'' She purred, smiling up at her boyfriend.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Kissing Artemis deeply and passionately, Harry cupped her cheeks, resting his forehead against hers, as he sighed, "The forest is big, it's normal we haven't come across each other. Though I wish we had sooner... maybe I wouldn't have taken so long to ask you to be mine... " he shook his head his hands falling to her waist, pulling his woman closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Artemis enjoyed his kisses, leaning into every touch. ''That is a good point..'' She said before furrowing her brow. ''What do you mean, Harry?'' She asked, confused by his words but let him pull her closer, burrowing into his warmth as deep down, her sensitive self panicked and worried, thinking of all the bad possibilities.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Sighing into her lips, he closed his eyes shut not wanting to look at her beautiful features ''I... just wish we could have been together for a longer while,'' he answered, his tone suddenly shifting into a darker, saddened tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Artemis' eyes widened, the pang in her heart revealed that she was close to tears but would not show it. ''Y-You're leaving me?'' She said, letting her own eyes closed as she breathed in sharply. ''Why?'' She said, pulling away from his arms slightly but still in arms reach.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Harry sighed at her words, for the first time, he actually heard Artemis be in pain. He could not only hear it, as it vibrated from her tone, but he could feel it. He was in pain as well... ''You're a Black...'' he started staring at the floor wanting to reach out for her, but refraining from doing so. "He will hurt you..." he rose his eyes, this time staring at her, clenching his fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Artemis kept her eyes closed, trying to ignore the feeling of a tear rolling down her cheek. The mention of what she is, she turned her head towards him. ''How...Nevermind.'' She muttered before sighing. ''You're doing this to protect me....'' She said, seeing his clenched hands and took them in his. ''I wish we had more time....'' She said, another tear escaping as she longed to be his arms once more but knew if she did, she'd never let go.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Relaxing slightly at her touch, he sighed, opening his palms and wiping her tears away, before looking up to the darkened sky... "So do I..." he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Artemis leaned into his hand, nuzzling it gently and looked down at the ground. ''T-This is it then?'' She said, letting her eyes close once more to just live in the moment, relish his touch as it lasted.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Nodding slowly, he gulped having a hard time swallowing the fact that they were going their separate ways. Leaning in his eyes asked for one last kiss...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Artemis looked up, seeing Harry lean in and she nodded, one of her hands on the back of his neck whilst the other rested on his chest. Pressing her lips against his, she relished in his touch, not wanting it to end.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Cupping her cheek as he kissed her, his tongue invaded her mouth tasting her one last time before he rested his head against hers... "You'll find someone... worthy... " he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Artemis reluctantly pulled away from the kiss, nudging her nose against his. His words hit her like an arrow and she sighed. ''You're perfect, Harry..You're 'worthy' b-but i understand..'' She said, clenching her eyes shut, not wanting to cry in front of Harry.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Opening his arms slightly he invited her in with a firm nod. ''Hey... it's me... you can cry,'' he assured her, and he wouldn't tell a soul she did so. She was his girl, his woman, and that would be their secret...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 pm

Artemis wrapped her arms around his waist, sobs wracking her body as she openly let out her emotions to someone that wasn't a protector. She buried her face in his chest, tears rolling down her cheeks. ''I-In another world, maybe...it could've worked...right?'' She whispered..
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Looking down at Artemis as he hugged her, resting his head on top of hers, he sighed but slowly nodded.. "Definitely... "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down