Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13) Empty Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Sitting at the end of the corridor Harry secluded himself to the darkest corner, hugging his knees against his chest, as he rest his head on his crossed arms, not sobbing or crying just thinking, which was perhaps worse, as he thought of Felicity over and over.

Back to top Go down

Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13) Empty Re: Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13)

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Artemis was worried. Ever since the announcement of Felicity's death, Harry seemed to be nowhere in sight. After a few moments searching, her eyes narrowed when she found herself at the third floor corridor when in her mind, she had desired to go the lake. Walking down the corridor, she gasped at the sight of someone in a corner. ''H-Harry?'' She called out, her voice laced with worry, concern but also a gentleness she only showed to those she cared about.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13) Empty Re: Lions are nothing without their lioness (Artemis, PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Hearing the voice of perhaps one of the only slytherins he cared about, only made his heart ache more when he remembered he had doubted his attraction for Fel was true and that his love for Artemis was real. Lifting his head, he frowned and sighed, "Ye-...Yes,...?" he asked stopping a sob from escaping him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Artemis' heart broke at the sound of Harry's voice and she went closer into the darkness, crouching by his side. Her hand fell to his cheek and she sighed softly. ''Come here..'' She said, pulling him into her arms so his head rested on her chest, right on her heart. ''Let it out...Just let it out.'' She murmured into his hair after kissing his forehead.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Harry closed his eyes trying to act like he didn't need to let it out at all, like he was grown, but he wasn't fooling anyone, as tears fell down his eyes, and he tilted his head hiding in her chest so he didn't have to face her. Gripping her shirt, he clenched his fists around the fabric, feeling rage and sorrow overwhelm him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:04 pm

It pained Artemis to see Harry like this but she moved so she was leaning against the wall and stroked his hair. Feeling him grip her shirt and it slowly get wet from the tears, she kissed his forehead repeatedly. ''It'll be alright...'' She whispered.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Pulling back he cringed as he held back his tears this time being able to do so. Growling, he held his head before pulling his hair with mild force, "She's dead..." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Artemis looked down at him, wiping the tears from his cheeks, pressing her lips against his forehead once more. ''I know...I was at the announcement..'' She whispered back as gently as possible.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 pm

He rose to his feet banging his fist against the wall "A wolf. A savage wolf..." he growled as he had heard the whispers. He didn't believe it at all he had seen the state of her body, wolves wouldn't leave that behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Artemis stood up with him and grabbed his fists quickly, holding them tight. In her mind, she didn't believe it was wolves. They only attacked when provoked and there was too much left. ''I know...I know...but no going after every wolf out there. You cared about Felicity, i get that but she wouldn't want you to be sad or mad even.'' She said, her hands going towards his cheeks to hold them firmly so he looked into her almost golden eyes.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Looking to the side so he didn't have to stare into her eyes he sighed heavily, "I'd want people to have revenge if I died...why didn't she," he asked, the question being more directed at him than anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:30 am

Artemis was glad that her training allowed to hide the sadness in her eyes and she rested her forehead on her shoulder. His question confused her but she sighed. ''You can't take the lives of people or animals because it'd just stack up and up until you feel the guilt.'' She whispered into his ear, thinking of all the lives she has taken and shrugged the thought away. ''Felicity would rather you be happy than be sent to Azkaban or Salazar knows where..'' She said, firmly.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 am

Growling when she mentioned the prison that had been on the tongue of every student ever since his godfather had escaped his eyes were filled with ire as the thought of being in the same place as the one who murdered his parents invaded his mind. ''Not like Azkaban is impossible to break out off,'' he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 am

Artemis sighed, pulling him into her arms once more and held him tightly so he couldn't get out. ''If you go on some sort of rampage...Tell me first. I may not be able to stop you but i'll help you if i need to.'' She whispered, knowing if she had to kill him to stop, she would never dare do such a thing.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 am

Sighing into her skin he stopped talking no longer having words that could describe his feelings, instead her scent invaded his nostrils and he suddenly sobbed before kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:26 am

Artemis felt  her heart practically shatter at the sob that emitted from Harry and she held him closer. Her eyes widened at the kiss on her neck and she pulled away from the tight hug, stroking his cheeks. ''I promise you...It'll be alright..'' She whispered to him, kissing his forehead gently.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 am

Looking into her eyes he groaned at her words, "Everyone says that..." he clenched his fists again, "It's always the fucking same... " he swore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:44 am

Artemis chuckled and let her hands slid down his arms and grasped his fists, resting them on her lips. ''They say it because one day, they hope it's true.'' She said, firmly and let her eyes meet his once more. ''The pain will go...You'll stop feeling so sad but still feel a little numb. You'll learn to move on...To at least fill up that hole in your heart.'' She told him truthfully, letting her gaze fall back to his hands.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 am

Shaking his head he pushed her hands away slowly, "I'm not like you then. My parents are gone. Felicity is gone... who else will die... it's because of me... it's always because of me... my parents died to protect me and I wasn't there to protect Fel... " he said growls echoing in his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:57 am

Artemis looked at him sadly, feeling him push away her hands and she shoved them in her pockets. ''Harry. People always die...In the end they always die no matter what you do.'' She told him, trying to ignore the growl that threatened to escape her own throat. ''Would you have preferred losing your parents later on in your life? When you got to know them? Would you have preferred to lose Felicity in later years where you know each other so well that you can memorize where each little freckle is on her face or each tiny scar or each strand of hair? You would've had to go through a much worse pain. It's better sooner than later.'' She told him, her eyes were closed as she spoke. ''It is not your fault they are dead. You can't save everyone, Harry Potter. You know you can't.'' She said, turning her body slightly. ''If you take one life, more and more will come to avenge that life. The more lives you take, the more guilt fills you up until there is nothing left of you. You'll become a monster with a trail of the dead behind you because of one life.'' Artemis told Harry, eyes glistening with care and worry, letting him see her emotions when most would only see blank.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:30 am

Harry shook his head frantically at her words disagreeing with a lot of them. ''Not everyone should die before their time ...'' he told her his eyes falling from her face and focusing on the floor. ''Yes... I would've preferred only losing my parents after I knew who they were, after they raised me, I would've preferred knowing them instead of having to imagine what they were like...'' he answered having already told Ron the same thing once, he would've preferred to be orphaned later in life when he knew who his parents were, and when he had been shown love, instead of losing them like he did. ''And who'll avenge my parents? And her? No one?... I can't let it be that way,'' he looked back at her a new resolve in his eyes as his upper lip flinched slightly as the rage he felt when he first laid eyes on Voldemort returned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 am

Artemis drew in a sharp breath and though she felt the need to walk away, she took a step closer to Harry, grabbing his face in her hands. ''Then don't search to seek revenge....Let the right opportunity come to you.'' She whispered, hoping he'd listen, hoping the rage that flowed off of him disappeared. Resting her forehead against his, their noses touching, she looked him straight in the eye. ''The idea of you throwing yourself into danger head on...actually...scares me. I never get scared, Harry...I don't want you hurt or even dead.'' She whispered, her voice cracking at the thought of it.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Harry was slightly shocked at Artemis' words, wondering just why she was afraid, when David, Ian or Mio described her they said she was fearless, which in Harry's mind always showed him she had a part of her that was a gryffindor as well. "...Why are you afraid?" he asked his heart skipping a beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Artemis looked away, eyes growing distant for a moment. ''...Because i care about you, Harry Potter. Why do you think i've stayed so long?'' She asked, bluntly, ignoring the hammering feeling in her chest. All her life, she was the adrenaline girl, never getting scared and that's what caused her mother to be proud.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Cupping her cheeks he gazed back into her eyes leaving the shyness behind "... if you care, will you stay with me?" he asked simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next