Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hey there, fellow (Zephyr, R)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey there, fellow (Zephyr, R) Empty Hey there, fellow (Zephyr, R)

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Ares rested his feet on the table in a nearly empty pub, picking his teeth with a toothpick whilst his dagger twirled between his fingers. Ares was bored. Dangerously bored. Now that it was summer his little fuck toy, Rowan, was safer, but she still wasn't completely protected from him. When he went to visit he got to do whatever he wanted of course he didn't go too far, he wouldn't do that, not to her not to anyone, he did it once because he had Eris' blessing, now it was a different case, he'd molest and attack her but nothing else. But, of course, she didn't know that, and Ares was sure she was afraid of being violated each time his hands found their way to her soft breasts. Thinking about that made Ares violent once again and he needed to visit Rowan soon, or at least get home so Eris could satisfy him. All that was left now was a mudblood stepping through the door or better yet a blood traitor. Ares was nearly praying for something like it to happen, praying and praying and praying...

Back to top Go down

Hey there, fellow (Zephyr, R) Empty Re: Hey there, fellow (Zephyr, R)

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Stepping into the pub, Zephyr was please to see the place nearly empty except for a few people here and here. Let's have a drink, Zephyr. No. Then why the fuck are we here? You can go to a pub without drinking, Eryx. You can, but it's no fun. Come on! Just one! Will you shut up if I have just one? Seeing Eryx nod, Zephyr rolled his eyes and ordered a shot of firewhiskey. As he waited for it to arrive, his stormy eyes swept the area and fell on.... Ares Avery. Right, Ares. Nodding to the barkeep as his drink was delivered, Zephyr paid for it and headed over to the table where his fellow Slytherin sat. "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Sat May 31, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Ares looked up at Zephyr and smiled because a pureblood Mulciber was the second best thing to enter the bar. Why? They were good company. They despised those who were not pure and that's what Ares liked, "Sure, sit," Ares ripped the dagger from the seat next to him to allow Zepyhr to join him. "What brings you to these sides of England, Zephyr?" Ares asked furrowing a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Tipping his head in thanks, Zephyr took a seat. "I was visiting family and stopping in sounds like a nice idea. What about you?" he answered simply. He had been visiting family, but they didn't live near this pub. He more or less just wanted to get away, so he picked a random place to go to and found this place. He didn't mind Ares as he shared views much like himself, that along with being a Housemate made him alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:07 am

Ares nodded according to the answer and refrained from asking who Zephyr was visiting because he'd only say it if he wanted it, Ares wouldn't push him to do it. "I've been looking for people to kill," he replied just as simply as Zephyr had done before. It was normal among slytherins to do so many bold statements nowadays. Hell, this generation, slytherins were considered even more demented than before. Ares was known as the devil, Malphas as the scariest guy in school, Atticus and Artemis were known for fucking in the great hall....What more did people want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Raising his shot to his lips, Zephyr paused at Ares' answer. Are you fucking shitting me?! REALLY?! Zephyr, Zephyr, did you hear that?! I heard, I heard. I'm right here, aren't I? The remark was simple and bold, but so what. Slytherins were known for such things. "And just why are you looking for that kind of activity?" he asked, throwing the shot back and sighing happily as the drink burned all the way down his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Ares laughed as Zephyr seemed somewhat puzzled. "Why? Same reason as you...or do you not seek to sink your teeth into those who deserve it," he answered with his own question as he twirled the dagger in his fingers, lifting his eyebrows as high as possible to give Zephyr the sensation that Ares was suggesting he'd bite someone as hard as possible. He was sure the boy in front of him had yet to taste blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

ALWAYS WAITING! ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE CHANCE! A twinge of a wince flashed next to Zephyr's eye as Eryx roared to answer Ares' question. "My teeth no, but my blade or a fit... I can't argue that..." he answered matter of factly, running his finger along the top of the shot glass. He had heard that Ares enjoyed a good bite when he acted against his captives, but that just wasn't Zephyr's style. I'd bite if you let me... You would, but I wouldn't. Now hush up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:41 pm

"Specially if it's mudbloods we're talking 'bout heh," Ares asked with a wink as he rested his head on his chair. Mulcibers were known for being extremely racist, unlike the Averys. Considering his mom and dad were friends with halfbloods and Rowan was the same, their family was not that bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:53 am

Oh, Zephyr! I like him! He's got his shit figured out! A twisted grin spread across his face as he heard that Ares was on the same page as he was. "Especially Mudbloods. Filthy creatures marring the name of wizard..." he answered back, as he looked towards the door as a young witch and wizard walked in. "You feel the same way?" he asked glancing back at him, curious if he was all talk. Just because his family isn't like him, doesn't mean that he is like them and it's all lip service, Zephyr. Give him a break. I'm just asking, Eryx. Cool it, jeeze....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Narrowing his eyes at Zephyr's question Ares slowly nodded as the dagger suddenly hit the table, "My parents were death eaters, once Lord Voldemort returns I plan on following their footsteps," he answered as his dark eyes suddenly glanced over at those who stepped inside the pub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:37 am

Raising a hand, Zephyr remarked, "I meant no harm. It was just a question..." Following his gaze to the couple that entered and took a seat at the bar, Zephyr felt a sneer pull at his lip as Eryx threatened to snap out what he was thinking. Holding him back, he merely sounded his thoughts in Zephyr's head. Pretty sure those two are of the variety you boys are discussing even as we speak, Zephyr. Maybe you and Ares could have a little fun. Giving a small sigh, Zephyr looked back at Ares. "When he does, you can expect to find me and my cousins, likely, among the ranks of his followers. That couple," he said, tipping his head towards them, "You know them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Disregarding his first statement Ares focused solely on the couple and cackled after Zephyr finished his question about whether or not the Avery boy knew who they were or not. "I killed their son last week. Halfblood named Adam. So one of them ain't pure. Shall we?" he rose a brow before motioning for Zephyr to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:36 am

A stunned look crossed Zephyr's face at hearing that Ares was the means behind Adam's death. He had heard about it, but never thought he'd come face to face with the boy's killer. Halfblood was better then Mudblood, but not by much. Talented young lad, ain't he? Certainly a tad on the surprising side... Looking over his shoulder once again at the couple, Zephyr thought about whether or not they should have a little fun. No sooner at her thought it when Eryx appeared right next to him and hissed in his ear. We could have a little fun. Come on.... Maybe it would be more enjoyable with someone like us along for the ride. Beside.... He has a point.... Eryx's dark eyes looked over at the couple, before looking back at him. The sick grin on his pale face made him look all the more maniacal and deadly. Getting to his feet, he motioned for Ares to follow. As they made their way towards the bar, Eryx took a seat on the bar next to the woman to watch the fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:10 am

Ares rose from his chair gripping the hilt of his dagger. His hold tightened with each step as he was right behind Zephyr as the older boy walked. "You first," he whispered with a dangerously calm tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:40 am

Eryx grinned madly as the boys neared the bar. Looking the man and woman over, he raised an arm and pointed down at the woman. Zephyr took that to mean that the woman was the one that was of impure blood. He trusted The Fellow, but he wanted to be sure. Ever the careful one, Zeph. If you're careful, mistakes don't get made... Wise words... Once they were in close proximity, Zephyr looked at the couple before saying simply, "Didn't know this pub was in the habit of serving your kind." The couple looked up at the boys, the man shooting a glace at his wife before returning to the boys a steely look in his eye. "Excuse me?" he said. Zephyr glanced at Eryx who crossed his arms smugly. He had been right about the woman. You doubt me way too much, Zephyr. Returning his stormy eyes to the man, Zephyr said, "I don't think I stuttered. Did I?" Glancing over his shoulder at Ares, his expression asked his fellow Slytherin if he heard him stutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Ares shook his head, his features morphing into a malicious and hellish grin, "Didn't hear no stuttering," Ares responded eyeing Adam's father. Rolling his eyes to the back of his head and back around, he claimed his soul, meaning he'd kill that man no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 am

A sick grin spread across Eryx's face as he sat on the bar watching Zephyr and Ares toy with the man and his impure wife. "Didn't think so... Now that that's out of the way... Where were we?" Zephyr mused to no one in particular. You were just talking about the pub serving the likes of them... I know Eryx. It was rhetorical... Raising an eyebrow at The Fellow, Eryx narrowed his eyes in return. "As I was saying, I'm surprised the barman is serving your kind. Or should I say, her kind..." he said, drawing his dagger from the sheath on his hip and pointing it at the woman. "How dare you speak to my wife like that! Who the fuck do you punks think you are?" the man growled at the two of them, eliciting a snort and laugh from Eryx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 am

When the man began speaking Ares grinned and shrugged as he approached the blood traitor. Holding his dagger in his hand he pushed its tip against the man's lips, "Shhhhhhh," he hushed him before slicing his lips, "Shut the fuck up," he spoke calmly but had a vicious grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:01 am

'Atta boy! Eryx rubbed his hands together in excitement as the man winced at being cut by Ares' blade. Putting a hand to his lips, the man eyed them both with an icy glare. Sniffing the air, Zephyr grinned and walked over to the woman. "You smell that? Smells like.... Blood traitor to me," he said darkly, putting his arm around her petite shoulders. Cut her, Zephyr! Cut her! Patience, Eryx... It's not nice to tease! Just do it! Rolling his eyes at the inpatient Fellow, Zephyr, quickly and cleanly, took her hand in his and slit her wrist, not deep but deep enough to cause her to bleed. Lightly touching the pad of his ring finger in the blood that welled on her wrist, he tasted it. "Well, well.... You're no better than he is," he said, spitting her blood out. "Dirty.... Such a shame," he said leveling his eyes with hers and running a finger down her cheek as angry tears welled in her eyes, "And so pretty, too..." A growl of anger sounded from the woman's husband as he moved to shove both Ares and Zephyr away from them. "You don't touch her!" he orderd, "We are here for a drink, nothing more!" Shifting his eyes to Eryx who shook his head and made a 'tsk tsk' sort of sound, Zephyr allowed a sick grin to pull at his lips. Flipping his dagger in his hand, he held it to the woman's throat, stopping the man in his tracks. Should have picked a different place.... Tilting his head, Zephyr blinked slowly as he allowed Eryx to share his mind. Careful, Zeph. Remember what happened last time... It's alright. I've got control. Give the boy a break, for fuck's sake! Eryx, you pull back if you get told to. Do you understand? Yeah, yeah.... Giving Ares and the man both their own knowing look, Zephyr daid in a dealthy calm voice, both his and Eryx's, "Now, now.... Let's not do anything....hasty...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Shoving the dagger into the man's hip bone Ares weakened him until he was on his knees, "Zephyr is also here for a drink," cupping the man's chin Ares cut his cheek out and began feasting on his blood. "And so am I," he grinned as he continued feeding, whilst the man tried to push him away. However, Ares was glued to him like a bee was glued to honey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:58 pm

The woman screamed as her husband was assaulted by Ares, much to Eryx and Zephyr's amusement. "Don't worry, lovely. I don't have the same.... Acquired taste as my friend here," he whispered darkly to the woman. She's nice, Zephyr. Can we have a taste? No. This isn't about sex. Zephyr, what are we going to do? We need to do something! Thinking about what needed to be done next, he turned to the barman, who didn't seem to have a problem with what they were doing, and ordered himself a shot of the strongest whiskey he had for when the job was done. "Now, let's see.... What do you think I should do with you since my friend, there, is busy with your Blood Traitor husband?" Zephyr and Eryx both asked the woman. "I don't....I don't know..." she whimpered. Not good enough, Zephyr... Rolling his eyes, he pressed the blade into her neck slightly, causing a trickle of red to run down her pale flesh, much like her tears had begun to do. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Zephyr voiced Eryx's words before chuckling darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:52 pm

His sharpened teeth ripped the man's jugular from his neck as Ares made sure the blood was splatted onto his wife's clothes. Laughing loudly and insanely he didn't stop, even when the man's head fell limp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:54 am

The woman shrieked and called for her husband when his arterial spray spackled across her clothes. Messy boy. But, so worth it. Look how much he's enjoying himself! Glancing at the woman and then her husband, Zephyr whispered to her, "Want to join him? I'm sure he'd be elated for you to." In his mind, Eryx's twisted laugh sounded like a rumble of an approaching storm. "You both are nothing but monsters," she spat to him as her tears flowed freely now. "Wrong," Zephyr snapped, tightening his grip on her and the blade at her throat. "We are the rightful wielders of magic. You and he are nothing..." Zephyr told her between clenched teeth. DO HER, ZEPHYR! He didn't need to be told twice. In a smooth, quick move, Zephyr slit her throat and let her fall to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:48 am

As he finished taking the blood traitor's blood, Ares took out a small handkerchief, and pat his lips, clearing the blood away. Clearing his throat, he split the handkerchief in half placing half of it over the blood traitor's head, and the other head over the mudblood's head. Putting his dagger away Ares looked at the barman, "Bill, please," he grinned, before cracking his back, "Nicely done Zephyr," he nodded up at the older boy, traces of the man's blood still on his sharpened teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next